over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MK677 and LGD4033-First time user

mijo

Newbies
Quick background on myself-I am 35 and have been training steadily since I was 13. I was on AAS from 20-28. Marriage and kids have changed a lot in my life. Not that 35 is old, but when I was in my 20’s and was on, I felt incredible. I am still in pretty good shape, but have some body fat I would like to lose and put on some mass as well. I have been reading and am interested in trying MK677 and LGD4033. I am so far out of the loop and was hoping I could get some advice from some of you that have experience and what your recommendations would be.

I would like to run MK677 for 6 months. I would like to run LGD4033 for 2 months on, 2 months off with whatever PCT would be recommended and then 2 months on again. If anyone has suggestions for anything to add for the 2nd two months on for a harder look (middle of summer), that would be great too.

Also, if there is anything I should take during to maintain my sex drive.

If this works half as good as the results people say they have had and with my not using anything for so long, I should get great results. It will also help as injecting anything won’t fly in my marriage.

Thanks

That would be a great combo for a long time natural. I would start with 12.5mg MK-677 in the morning (first thing). Over time gradually increase the dose to 25mg and more if needed. I would run that for 6 months straight like you have planned. Numerous studies have shown no adverse effects or desensitization when used over long periods. Moreover studies have shown dose dependent increases in GH output so upping the dose should increase results whilst minimizing any possible side effects.

The LGD-4033 I would run it as you have planned (great system). I would start at 5mg and gradually build up the dose over time. During your 2nd cycle (later 2 months) I would move up fast (few days) to 10mg and gradually build up to 15mg over the weeks. PCT can be minimal as it will suppress you but not by much. I would go with 20mg tamoxifen for 2 weeks followed by 10mg for an additional week. I would also add clomid for the first 10 days of your pct too.

Things to consider adding to help harden you up (or simply increase results) would be one of the following...

MK-2866 (ostarine)
Clenbuterol
Anavar
Proviron

Last edited:
I appreciate the feedback. Is it OK to dose the LGD immediately after the MK upon waking? Thanks

As well, and besides what elvia wrote, check with Russianstar on his marathon thread in this section, I am sure you'll find some extra golden info.
I bet you are aware of it already.

Would she let you use peptides at all? They could be a great addition to this stack.
If not, I would say Anavar, clen and proviron as Elvia stated.

You have what it takes, but it will take all you got.

I appreciate the feedback. Is it OK to dose the LGD immediately after the MK upon waking? Thanks

Yes. That's fine!

For the best oral legal stack do:
25mg MK-677
10mg LGD-4033
25mg MK-2866(Ostarine)
50mg S-4(split dosing)
200mcg huperzine A 3x/day
10mg melatonin before bed

That would be fine. What time do you train? I would take the LGD 1 hour pre workout and the MK upon waking.

Man im subbing this! Exactly what im gonna do soon, lgd and the mk!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That would be fine. What time do you train? I would take the LGD 1 hour pre workout and the MK upon waking.

I wake up around 4:45 and get to the gym around 5:45, so I will probably have to dose back to back.

Would she let you use peptides at all? They could be a great addition to this stack.
If not, I would say Anavar, clen and proviron as Elvia stated.

With my wife, first it is all about what she believes would be a health risk and second is her belief that AAS is expensive. By taking this stack with no injections I can simply tell her I am taking supplements to raise my natural testosterone levels and natural growth hormone levels. If I start injecting anything that will open a whole other can of worms and it's not worth it. Happy wife, happy life.

Yes. That's fine!

For the best oral legal stack do:
25mg MK-677
10mg LGD-4033
25mg MK-2866(Ostarine)
50mg S-4(split dosing)
200mcg huperzine A 3x/day
10mg melatonin before bed

Perhaps I will try this following my 2 month break in the summer. I will research the other items listed. After researching these it may answer this next question, but is there anything needed for maintaining sex drive and performance? Also, from what I have read on LGD and MK it doesn't appear they are harsh on the liver. Would you recommend taking anything for liver support?

With my wife, first it is all about what she believes would be a health risk and second is her belief that AAS is expensive. By taking this stack with no injections I can simply tell her I am taking supplements to raise my natural testosterone levels and natural growth hormone levels. If I start injecting anything that will open a whole other can of worms and it's not worth it. Happy wife, happy life.

Tell her it is B12 injection. That is what I answer when anyone asks me.

Sounds like the typical wife lol we all have them. This will be a solid stack for you to start on.

I have to say avar only is transforming me fast now. The changes I have noticed in a few days are great. I did look like shit beforehand though :D That and LGD-4033 and MK-677 would be a great stack. Although the MK-2866 (ostarine) would be easier as you could just order them altogether.

I just got my order in the mail today. Two day delivery which was nice.

I plan to run my first two months as Elvia has suggested. I will run the following two months in between with the PCT recommended which is minimal and continue MK. After that I will run an additional two months with what JohnJuan suggested. I will try to check in weekly with an update.

If I were to include Clen to help shed some unwanted fat, how and when would I dose that? I am considering ordering that as well.

Lastly, this is probably a dumb question, but the dropper is equal to 1 ML, correct?

Thanks,

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510