over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Different Companies CJC with Dac

BKCE87

Registered
I've now tried 3 different pep companies CJC with DAC. Progen was by far the strongest, another company who is not a sponsor here was ok, unfortunately enough I gave superior peptides a try and get ZERO effects post injection like I have with the other CJC w DAC. Any reason why?

Strongest meaning flush or results?

Flush, increased HR and bp. Common side effects from CJC w DAC. If a peptide ellicits the same response and is the same compound then it should cause the same side effects.

Possibly you had adapted to the sides by the time you tried superiors, did you try going back to one of the others and seeing if you still got the sides. I've used superiors and progens and both are on point. I've never had the head rush and stuff even taking 7mg in one hit, but I can tell good dac as im fuller and tighter in a few days. I've used superiors igf lr3 which is very good. If that's legit the dac will be as it's a very easy peptide to manufacture compared to igf

Last edited:
If going by sides alone then progens cjc dac has been stronger for me and superiors mk677 was stronger for me then progens. However... That is not how you gauge a peptide.

Not accusing you of this OP but a lot of people fail to properly set the environment for introducing new compounds. Example, you introduce peptides mid blast you'll have no idea what they bring to the table. You introduce them during a cruise prior to your blast and have diet/training set already and you'll see EXACTLY what they add.

Any time you try a new product or new company you should be creating an optimal environment to gauge the new product or new company. Going by sides is simply not accurate. Hgh for example. Numerous different pharm grade hgh can yield diff amounts of water, cts, irritation at inject site and yet they are all pharm grade. Who's to say that two peptide company's both have quality peptides but one of them stores them at x temp insteadof y temp and thus gives z sside effect even though both give the exact same results?

Don't over think it, if anything over test it. Get your labs or create the optimal environment for introducing a new source.

All companies make mistakes but progen and superior appear to be at the top of their game when it comes to hgh stimulating peptides.

I would judge a peptide on results and not side effects. It's different if you know how your body works but for most you simply can't go by side effects. A prime example was when guys were testing HGH on here ages ago and many would say their stuff was so strong and it would get tested at zero gh serum. CJC-DAC as never really given me much of a head rush and at high doses. Although I do judge many other peps on sides but I have used them so many times (such as melanotan 2).

I tried superiors CJC w DAC today. The powder was loose and no puck and after reconstitution the vial was very cloudy. I pinned 2.5mg and no head rush like progen´s. I could not feel ANYTHING :mad: I also tried their MK-677 and there is no burning sensation. I feel like I got f****** scammed on both products :mad: :mad: :mad:

Attachments

• IMG_1560.jpg
    IMG_1560.jpg
    313.5 KB · Views: 588
Last edited:
I use elitepeptides DAC. I use 1mg a week 500mcg x2. Get flushing and rush. 1mg at one time is too much for me. I am fairly sensitive to drugs/chemicals. Currently using:

1mg dac a week
10mg mk-677 a day
100mcg x2 one morning one night

About one month into stack was running 100mcg cjc w/o dac and ghrp-2 x3 for a month before current stack.

Last edited:
Maxim Peptides was decent, Purchase was good back in '12-'13 but started to go down hill IMO [ERGO was always top notch], Progen g2g.

I tried superiors CJC w DAC today. The powder was loose and no puck and after reconstitution the vial was very cloudy. I pinned 2.5mg and no head rush like progen´s. I could not feel ANYTHING :mad: I also tried their MK-677 and there is no burning sensation. I feel like I got f****** scammed on both products :mad: :mad: :mad:

That's odd because I took a full 5mg cjcDAC vial yesterday from superior and it went fully into solution almost instantly off only adding 1/2cc bacteriostatic
water.

The MK-677 is so legit it's ridiculous!!!
What makes you think burning sensation is caused by the MK-677?
What burns is grain alcohol used as a dilutent. Superior recently stopped using grain alcohol and switched to PG because you guys complain about grain alcohol burning your mouth.
If you just started the MK-677 you will notice very fast results like I have after only a week of use. There is no denying that it is legit. This I know for a fact, not only because of the rsults I'm getting, but because I know who makes it. Give it a week and then report what you think.

Give it a week and then report what you think.

As to the MK: Yes you are right. Peps should not be judged by sides. Two days ago I switched from progens MK (which burns like hell) to superior´s. My assumption that I got a wrong/bunk product was based on everybody´s report that it does burn like hell. Mine did not so I assumed that I got a bunk product. I did not know that the solvent was changed, but it makes sense. I will give it a week and then I will report if I noticed a difference after switching from progen to superior (hopefully there should not be a difference).

As to the CJC: I tried the CJC w DAC from three different companies and each time I get the sides everybody gets (head rush, increase in bp, cold ect.). Each time the liquid was clear after reconstitution but as you can see in my picture this time it was not. The vial was loose in the package and the powder was loose also (probably it was broken to bits during transport because somehow it was not wrapped up with "airbubble-paper" like my MK was. The product might have degraded, idk. However, after pinning 2.5mg I did not notice anything so I went ahead and injected the other 2.5mg and again nothing. Either the CJC was bunk or it was degraded because of the non-existent protective wrapping. Either way it was superior´s fault. Luckily I ordered just one CJC (they had a 40% off going).

You can't judge a peptide by taking it once. You are just going on side effects. Plus you thought our mk-677 was bunk because it didn't burn :confused: You should be less forward in judging when usually there is a simple explanation. As I mentioned in the MK-677 thread the boss was looking at other solvents as guys kept complaining about the alcohol burning. I have taken cjc-dac that gave me a slight head rush (never bad as I mentioned before) and have taken cjc-dac (even at high doses) that gave no side effects. All of them were great so I suspect it is an addition/filler than may be responsible for some of the instant sides guys experience after dosing.

As to the MK: Yes you are right. Peps should not be judged by sides. Two days ago I switched from progens MK (which burns like hell) to superior´s. My assumption that I got a wrong/bunk product was based on everybody´s report that it does burn like hell. Mine did not so I assumed that I got a bunk product. I did not know that the solvent was changed, but it makes sense. I will give it a week and then I will report if I noticed a difference after switching from progen to superior (hopefully there should not be a difference).

As to the CJC: I tried the CJC w DAC from three different companies and each time I get the sides everybody gets (head rush, increase in bp, cold ect.). Each time the liquid was clear after reconstitution but as you can see in my picture this time it was not. The vial was loose in the package and the powder was loose also (probably it was broken to bits during transport because somehow it was not wrapped up with "airbubble-paper" like my MK was. The product might have degraded, idk. However, after pinning 2.5mg I did not notice anything so I went ahead and injected the other 2.5mg and again nothing. Either the CJC was bunk or it was degraded because of the non-existent protective wrapping. Either way it was superior´s fault. Luckily I ordered just one CJC (they had a 40% off going).

Lets not turn this into a pissing match between sponsors guys..

that being said in the main study on cjc 30% of participants reported the flushing, redness, hypertension etc...

I always get it on cjc so if I inject cjc and do not i too will be suspicious.. but without labs we cant be sure..

I have never had one be cloudy either.. not sure what to say about that my man..

Here is the link to clinical trials by CONJUCHEM.. the creator of all things CJC..

**broken link removed**

In the single-dose study, adverse events were reported in 33 (94%) vs. two (29%) subjects in the active and placebo groups, respectively; all were of mild to moderate severity, and none required medical intervention to resolve. Injection site reactions (irritation, erythema, induration, pain, or itching) occurred transiently (up to several hours) in approximately 70% of subjects receiving CJC-1295 and rarely in subjects receiving placebo. Injection site reactions tended to be more severe and/or prolonged after higher doses, with residual induration lasting up to 5 d. No local reaction exceeded 10 cm in diameter, and all resolved spontaneously. Transient urticarial rashes at the injection site occurred in almost 30% of subjects and were not dose related. Other adverse events reported in actively treated subjects included headache (63%), diarrhea (43%), and systemic vasodilatory reactions (flushing, warmth, and transient hypotension; 30%); all were more common at higher doses (125 or 250 μg/kg). Headache and diarrhea occurred occasionally at various times during the 7 d after dosing. Of these adverse events, only headache occurred in the placebo-treated group (14%). Overall, the adverse events observed at 250 μg/kg were moderate in severity and resolved spontaneously after a few hours, whereas the 125 μg/kg dose of CJC-1295 was considered well tolerated.

I always get it on cjc so if I inject cjc and do not i too will be suspicious.. but without labs we cant be sure..

I have never had one be cloudy either..

Exactly, I did not react as I normally do. But it could all be due to the fact that the vial got beat up badly during shipping. The cloudiness could also be a result from that. I don´t know and I am not pointing any fingers.
All I am saying is that I did not feel anything whereas a dose of 5mg of CJC almost did knock me out in the past...

I have used several bottles from them. The last one I brewed up was like yours. Cloudy. I didn't get the burn or rash but I took a allergy pill trying to experiment with the rash. I was thinking that it made the difference. I have never gotten head rush but I usually have to go to the bathroom shortly after. This is the first time I have seen any peptide cloudy though. :confused: I can't say for sure but I'm eating 5000 calories a day for a long time and I'm not getting fat. Actually my weight is really slow coming up. mk with it @ 25 ed. + a lot of aas.

The only peptide that I've had that was cloudy was hgh frag.

Cjc dac shouldn't be cloudy as far as I know. As far as it being a puck or broken powder is irrelevant, I don't even think any of my peps from various sponsors have ever been a puck. It's always loose powder. Maybe gets broken up in shipping on its way here. Anyway none of this tells us how good the product is.

What does bother me is you usually get the side effects and now you did not. That would raise my eyebrows as well. I've tried superior dac and progen dac, the head rush was unbearable for me from both. Even at 500mcgs I got bad head rushes and flushing. I even alternated the two to see if I could tell a difference. I had purchased from both before I became a rep. My wife however did not even react at all to 1mg. It didn't make her flush, give her a head rush, or anything. I even sat there staring at her, waiting for her to flush, etc.

The real question is did you even buy dac from us? I hate how we have our cjc dac and cjc no dac labeled. I've complained about this a number of times, because even I have accidentally switched them.

What does the label say?

I clearly ordered DAC and paid for the DAC. I did not pay attention to the label lol but I hope it was DAC. Even if it was the w/o DAC it should not have been cloudy...

I clearly ordered DAC and paid for the DAC. I did not pay attention to the label lol but I hope it was DAC. Even if it was the w/o DAC it should not have been cloudy...
You should have checked the label. I myself accidentally mixed them up before. Just because you ordered DAC does mean you got DAC, we could have accidentally shipped you the one without DAC.

You only ordered one vial?

The cloudiness could be from the fillers, I don't know. It could be shit product, did it actually mix though? Or are particles still floating around?

I have some of our DAC from the latest batch from late December/early January time frame. My wife was starting to run it before she got pregnant. I'll pin some tonight. I always get a head rush and flush hard. If I don't get one something is definitely wrong.

I'll report back tonight.

Last edited:
Mine is dac. Pulled it out of the fridge and all the powder crashed to the bottom. has superior had any comments about this. Sucks I have 4 more of them

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear