advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I am thinking of going BIG into peptides, but have serious questions.

Pitbull1

Registered
Hi,

Thanks for reading. Others may wonder this to, but I wanted to try to start a discussion before I go big into peptides.

Question #1

Say you have three peptide companies.

Company#1 has MK677 for $10.00

Company#2 has MK677 for $20.00

Company#3 has MG677 for $40.00

How can one company sell for so cheap? I'm sure 99% of the peptide companies don't actually put on lab suits and start making peptides from scratch. Is there a difference in peptide quality that you can buy from the scientists? I compare this to a kia vs a lexus. Both are cars but one is better. Are peptides the same way, with the most expensive usually made with a better peptide foundation?

I've seen other forums say " you get what you pay for", but then all peptide companies seem reputable.

Question #2

Do you think it's possible that any peptide companies sell fake items a a business model? As in selling 9 items from box a (real) for and 1 out of 10 items from box B(fake)...to make extra money. Or do you think when someone comes back as not real, it's usually because of where the peptide company bought it from that wasn't real? I'm leaning towards the original seller sold bunk stuff to the peptide company.

Thanks!

Price differences could be due to:

Bulk purchase savings
Connections
Quality
To name just a few reasons

Would someone fudge the quality/quantity to make a few extra $$

Of course they would, doesn't mean they all do. But they're out there.

It's up to you to figure out which.....

Welcome to grey and black market capitalism.......

Hi,

Thanks for reading. Others may wonder this to, but I wanted to try to start a discussion before I go big into peptides.

Question #1

How can one company sell for so cheap?

This happens because most get them from the same places and some get greedy. Most likely company #1 is selling for a few dollars over cost, while the other 2 claim they are domestic and do a little price gouging.

I can get GHRP-2 for $2.75/5mg vial buying in bulk. Check to see what company $3 and $3 sell it for.

No, i don't think too many companies sell fakes. Short chain aminos are easy to synthesize and cheap to make. Most peptides are short chain. Where you have to worry is the long chains like IGF-1 LR3/DES and HGH. Most you buy will be fake unless you really know your source and how to keep your source honest.

You get watered down products but not often fakes so much.

Thats why we test every batch.

And only buy from a lab.

Price for mk is pretty much a standard for 99% essay assured quaity per gram.

No, i don't think too many companies sell fakes. Short chain aminos are easy to synthesize and cheap to make. Most peptides are short chain. Where you have to worry is the long chains like IGF-1 LR3/DES and HGH. Most you buy will be fake unless you really know your source and how to keep your source honest.

Big Tex, you're saying that most companies don't sell fake peptides, but that most IGF is fake?

Big Tex, you're saying that most companies don't sell fake peptides, but that most IGF is fake?

Yes, when you start buying recombinant proteins you have to be much more careful. These are quite different from short chain peptides. Recombinant proteins are harder to synthesize and cost slightly more. For the same reason so much hGH is faked, so are other recombinant proteins.

The problem is, as the popularity of peptides and recombinant proteins have risen in the past 5 years so have the number of individuals who are out out to make a quick buck off bodybuilders. They don't have any ethics and all they care about is making a lot of money quickly. Then they fold up shop when they are exposed and go away or open under another name and continue ripping people off. Probably 1 out of 100,000 sells do not have the ability to test products, so the chance of getting exposed is slim to none.

Good labs don't do this and will have consistent products every time. i have never seen a short chain peptide tested that was faked.....degraded yes but not faked. I have seen lots of recombinant proteins faked. Most peptides on the market are short chain. Doesn't mean there is not a LOT of good recombinant proteins available at a very reasonable price, you just have to deal with labs or have a good trustworthy source who deals with reputable labs.

Last edited:
Yes, when you start buying recombinant proteins you have to be much more careful. These are quite different from short chain peptides. Recombinant proteins are harder to synthesize and cost slightly more. For the same reason so much hGH is faked, so are other recombinant proteins.

The problem is, as the popularity of peptides and recombinant proteins have risen in the past 5 years so have the number of individuals who are out out to make a quick buck off bodybuilders. They don't have any ethics and all they care about is making a lot of money quickly. Then they fold up shop when they are exposed and go away or open under another name and continue ripping people off. Probably 1 out of 100,000 sells do not have the ability to test products, so the chance of getting exposed is slim to none.

Good labs don't do this and will have consistent products every time. i have never seen a short chain peptide tested that was faked.....degraded yes but not faked. I have seen lots of recombinant proteins faked. Most peptides on the market are short chain. Doesn't mean there is not a LOT of good recombinant proteins available at a very reasonable price, you just have to deal with labs or have a good trustworthy source who deals with reputable labs.

Big Tex, thank you for this very useful information. Great stuff. One comment I'm seeing more frequently online is that most IGF is fake. Assuming this has to do with the cost and complexity of manufacturing recombinant proteins, as you said. Two questions, if you don't mind:

-If most of the IGF is fake, what are people actually injecting when they buy it?

-With so many peptides players in the game now, how can we determine the legitimate companies?

Thanks,
Monte

If anyone has the means of getting some IGF tested I will gladly send you some of ours..

Cauthen, I will definitely check out your site. I'm interested.

If you know of a lab that can hplc test I will send you some igf lr3 and des and make it worth your while my man

Last edited:
Big Tex, thank you for this very useful information. Great stuff. One comment I'm seeing more frequently online is that most IGF is fake. Assuming this has to do with the cost and complexity of manufacturing recombinant proteins, as you said. Two questions, if you don't mind:

-If most of the IGF is fake, what are people actually injecting when they buy it?

-With so many peptides players in the game now, how can we determine the legitimate companies?

Thanks,
Monte

You are welcome Monte. I would like to know how these people that post IGF-1 is fake know for sure it is. Unless you have tested it them through a legitimate lab you aren't going to honestly know for sure. But again, these fly by night peptide companies are aware of this too. I think what is happening is people are repeating what they hear from others.

We all know there is a lot of fake Chinese rHGH available. That does not mean ALL Chinese rHGH is fake. There is certainly a lot that is very well over dosed. But it seem all you see on the internet is Chinese rHGH is fake.

I deal with so called "domestic" labs. While the products they send me are in fact sent domestically, I was kind of surprised when I finally called them that English is certainly not their first language. These companies are set up out of the country and out of the FDA's reach and products are sold through domestic re-sellers.

Just because of this conversation I heard some IGF-1 Lr3 vials I had in my freezer calling my name....USE ME:D These are the real deal and the batch I got it from was tested. So if you are getting fake stuff, who knows what it actually might be. I bought some Hyges one time. They guy was a lab rep. I opened the box and did the 1st one there. GREAT Stuff! After 3 vials, I just felt like I was getting nothing from them. Sure enough, the rest was shit. Who knows what. The rep apparently got fucked by the lab.

If you know someone who is getting good IGF-1, then try that source. I would not buy more at once than you can afford to get fucked over. That way if you get no results, move on. As I mentioned, sometimes even good, known sources get fucked by a lab. Doesn't happen a lot bu it does happen. If you have the cash, testing periodically is a good idea. Make sure it is a reputable place and not through the company. These assays the peptide companies send are WORTHLESS. Its like asking the fox to mind the hen house. Get it done independently and without the peptide companies knowledge. If you get bad stuff, let the company know. Hell they may not even know they got screwed.

I have been doing steroids for 35 years, never gotten screwed buying stuff. I have only been screwed 2 times buying rHGH. One time I bought degraded peptides from a company that is still in business but in 8 years of doing peptides that has only happened once. I deal only with labs now and buy in bulk.

Last edited:
If you know of a lab that can hplc test I will send you some igf lr3 and des and make it worth your while my man

Thanks bro. Wish I did. Been around for a long time but not much experience with peps - just reading as much as I can now.

You are welcome Monte. I would like to know how these people that post IGF-1 is fake know for sure it is. Unless you have tested it them through a legitimate lab you aren't going to honestly know for sure. But again, these fly by night peptide companies are aware of this too. I think what is happening is people are repeating what they hear from others

We all know there is a lot of fake Chinese rHGH available. That does not mean ALL Chinese rHGH is fake. There is certainly a lot that is very well over dosed. But it seem all you see on the internet is Chinese rHGH is fake.

I deal with so called "domestic" labs. While the products they send me are in fact sent domestically, I was kind of surprised when I finally called them that English is certainly not their first language. These companies are set up out of the country and out of the FDA's reach and products are sold through domestic re-sellers.

Just because of this conversation I heard some IGF-1 Lr3 vials I had in my freezer calling my name....USE ME:D These are the real deal and the batch I got it from was tested. So if you are getting fake stuff, who knows what it actually might be. I bought some Hyges one time. They guy was a lab rep. I opened the box and did the 1st one there. GREAT Stuff! After 3 vials, I just felt like I was getting nothing from them. Sure enough, the rest was shit. Who knows what. The rep apparently got fucked by the lab.

If you know someone who is getting good IGF-1, then try that source. I would not buy more at once than you can afford to get fucked over. That way if you get no results, move on. As I mentioned, sometimes even good, known sources get fucked by a lab. Doesn't happen a lot bu it does happen. If you have the cash, testing periodically is a good idea. Make sure it is a reputable place and not through the company. These assays the peptide companies send are WORTHLESS. Its like asking the fox to mind the hen house. Get it done independently and without the peptide companies knowledge. If you get bad stuff, let the company know. Hell they may not even know they got screwed.

I have been doing steroids for 35 years, never gotten screwed buying stuff. I have only been screwed 2 times buying rHGH. One time I bought degraded peptides from a company that is still in business but in 8 years of doing peptides that has only happened once. I deal only with labs now and buy in bulk.

Appreciate the comments, Big Tex. Very helpful. PM'ed you.

I have a contact at Mississippi State University and Im trying to get a channel into their forensics/bio chem dept to have an hplc test done..

A very close friend of mine is a Phd/professor there but she is in the education dept but knows a lot of important people in a lot of places..

Nothing for sure yet but Im on it!

I recently run igf lr3 from a board sponsor. Did everything it should. Very full, vascular and nice fat loss. Got silly pumps in forearms doing stuff like hovering the floor etc.Good sleep too. You could tell the difference in the mirror straight away when you didn't take it for a day. Good stuff imo

Last edited:
The biggest issue with the long-chained proteins is how they are folded. That's right, they don't just have to be the correct sequence, but they also have to be "folded" appropriately. Most companies do not know how to do this correctly, as it is not a simple-automated process.
Dr DAT brought this to my attention. He used to post here...you might have seen a few things by him.

Hi,

Question #1

How can one company sell for so cheap? I'm sure 99% of the peptide companies don't actually put on lab suits and start making peptides from scratch. Is there a difference in peptide quality that you can buy from the scientists? I compare this to a kia vs a lexus. Both are cars but one is better. Are peptides the same way, with the most expensive usually made with a better peptide foundation?

I've seen other forums say " you get what you pay for", but then all peptide companies seem reputable.

Question #2

Do you think it's possible that any peptide companies sell fake items a a business model? As in selling 9 items from box a (real) for and 1 out of 10 items from box B(fake)...to make extra money. Or do you think when someone comes back as not real, it's usually because of where the peptide company bought it from that wasn't real? I'm leaning towards the original seller sold bunk stuff to the peptide company.

Thanks!

The part about someone selling 9 out of 10 products real and one fake is just too speculative. No one is going to be able to answer that...And certainly not someone that's doing it! LOL!! Some things happen that are out of a companies control.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics