over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Results from combining igf-1 lr3 and humalog

Deltoidmaximus

Newbies
Did any of you guys combine igf-1 with humalog post workout. I'm planning on doing 45 mcg igf and 8-10 IUs humalog. They seem synergistic in theory. I was just curious what your results were.

I am not too sure but I did at another forum read someone was mixing igf with slin, and he was swearing by the local growth it caused.

I know guys have combined LR3 and Slin, but i dont know what protocol is suggested. The most recent Mike Arnold protocol calls for Des not LR3. Im sure if you do some searching you can find a good way to run the both of them and get some synergistic effect... Im not really sure though.

Peptide and Growth Factor Section?

I am not too sure but I did at another forum read someone was mixing igf with slin, and he was swearing by the local growth it caused.

That's good news. But I don't see how it could be localized growth because both are systemic drugs.

I know guys have combined LR3 and Slin, but i dont know what protocol is suggested. The most recent Mike Arnold protocol calls for Des not LR3. Im sure if you do some searching you can find a good way to run the both of them and get some synergistic effect... Im not really sure though.

Peptide and Growth Factor Section?

I could be wrong, but I don't think I've written about DES in years now. I think both DES and LR3 are useful, but each have their pros and cons, which make them more or less useful depending on the individual's goals.

That's good news. But I don't see how it could be localized growth because both are systemic drugs.

Regular IGF can be used locally (he only mentions IGF-1 in his post), but LR3 and DES are indeed systematic. However, with DES's short active life, there will probably be slightly greater benefits realized at the injection site than systematically.

You guys honestly think any of that cheap ass igf-1 is close to being legit. I really really doubt it.

You guys honestly think any of that cheap ass igf-1 is close to being legit. I really really doubt it.

Yes, I absolutely do.

Why? It's not difficult to make--plenty of labs can produce it with ease--and its not expensive to make either, so why is it so hard to believe that someone could obtain real IGF-1 from an American lab?

More so, I have seen labwork from companies that have had their IGF-1 tested at American labs in order to confirm purity & potency, which is easy to do as well.

Some people still act like IGF-1 is some super expensive, impossible to produce drug that no one could possibly obtain. I find the ignorance mind-blowing.

Sure, there have been plenty of garbage IGF-1 products on the market over the years, but that is more a reflection of the seller's ethics and/or competence, rather than an inability to produce the drug through legitimate channels.

I just did a run of lr3 and every day I took it I was very full and vascular and body fat was droping away. If i didn't take it for a day the tren flatness came back. Made me sleep Like a baby too even on tren. I took it on non training days to resensitise insulin receptors and the humalog post workout was blowing me up. Probably my favorite peptide now iff im honest. I have nothing else to compare it too though, but it did everything it should . Did dose quite high though but got it on bogo. For some reason igf and gh or gh petides blue my forearms up Obe night. I must have a high conentration of receptors there i guess

Last edited:
Did any of you guys combine igf-1 with humalog post workout. I'm planning on doing 45 mcg igf and 8-10 IUs humalog. They seem synergistic in theory. I was just curious what your results were.

I combine both but use it pre-wrokout. I do 50iu IGF-1 Lr3 split in two doses and inject it bilaterally into the muscle I am going to train 30 minutes before I train. I also do 10iu slin. Right afterwards injecting i drink 50g whey protein with 10g creatine. I drink a half gallon of crystal lite mixed with 100g of dextrose while I train. Never had any problems going hypo. Last, right before I leave to the gym I dissolve 50mg of test base in DMSO and rub it into the muscle I am going to train. That and a cup of espresso and I am in BEAST MODE!!

Growth.....hard to describe other than I went from a 3x t-shirt to a 4x since last June.

Yes, I absolutely do.

Why? It's not difficult to make--plenty of labs can produce it with ease--and its not expensive to make either, so why is it so hard to believe that someone could obtain real IGF-1 from an American lab?

More so, I have seen labwork from companies that have had their IGF-1 tested at American labs in order to confirm purity & potency, which is easy to do as well.

Some people still act like IGF-1 is some super expensive, impossible to produce drug that no one could possibly obtain. I find the ignorance mind-blowing.

Sure, there have been plenty of garbage IGF-1 products on the market over the years, but that is more a reflection of the seller's ethics and/or competence, rather than an inability to produce the drug through legitimate channels.

THANK YOU FOR CLEARING THAT UP MIKE! There are also a few labs in China that make good IGF-1 too. As Mike said, IGF-1 is fairly cheap (domestic or import), not as cheap as GHRP's but certainly not near what most companies sell it for.

Mike is right, some peptide companies lack ethics and are only out to make as much money, as quickly as possible as they can. I can't count how many I have seen come and go in the past 10 years I have been involved with them.

Last edited:
Yes, I absolutely do.

Exactly. I think some guys want to hold on to the hope of a magical IGF-1 from a faraway land that will mutate you in 2 weeks. But it's only available to rich arab sheikhs and stored in their top secret vaults. Ramy was the last guy to be experimented on but now it will be stored for 7 years till the next prodigy will be born. This stuff is easy to make for many labs and is available in the right places.

Be mindful while combining slin with igf1. I noticed they potentiate each other a bit. Went hypo very easily on lower doses of slin.

Be mindful while combining slin with igf1. I noticed they potentiate each other a bit. Went hypo very easily on lower doses of slin.

This is very real (I have experienced it first hand). However, with the proper precautions they can be used synergistically with ease. I have found both to be very beneficial in increasing muscle tissue.

IGF-1 LR3/DES, like Mike said, isn't hard to produce nor very expensive. More than GHRP of course, but nothing outrageous.

I just did a run of lr3 and every day I took it I was very full and vascular and body fat was droping away. If i didn't take it for a day the tren flatness came back. Made me sleep Like a baby too even on tren. I took it on non training days to resensitise insulin receptors and the humalog post workout was blowing me up. Probably my favorite peptide now iff im honest. I have nothing else to compare it too though, but it did everything it should . Did dose quite high though but got it on bogo. For some reason igf and gh or gh petides blue my forearms up Obe night. I must have a high conentration of receptors there i guess

What were your doses?

About 150-200 non training days only. I only train 3 days a week. Used humalog them days

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear