over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ipamorelin 500-1000mg pre bed vs 200mg 3x/d

Knight9

Featured Member / Verified Customer / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
I am just getting my feet wet with this wonderful peptide. Who has run these protocols and what do you think was better and why? Let's say the main goal is to accommodate growth and maximal IGF levels. It will be used in conjunction with Mk-677 and DAC. Which Ipamorelin administration protocol would be best and why and how would they differ?

From what I've read from DatTrue, the once daily dosing is a fine protocol for longevity and overall health, however 3x per day will create a more favorable environment for performance enhancement as you have more pulses.

Ipamorelin is not very long acting, so the benefits for performance would be much more pronounced with multiple daily dosing.

This shows that peak levels of ipamorelin were found after about 40 minuts of administration but declined exponentially: Pharmacokinetic-pharmacodynamic modeling of ipamorelin, a growth ho... - PubMed - NCBI

To me, this indicates the even a high once daily dosing protocol will not yield the same benefits as multiple daily dosing.

I am going to use Ipam before bed for the sleep benefits.

From what I've read from DatTrue, the once daily dosing is a fine protocol for longevity and overall health, however 3x per day will create a more favorable environment for performance enhancement as you have more pulses.

Ipamorelin is not very long acting, so the benefits for performance would be much more pronounced with multiple daily dosing.

This shows that peak levels of ipamorelin were found after about 40 minuts of administration but declined exponentially: Pharmacokinetic-pharmacodynamic modeling of ipamorelin, a growth ho... - PubMed - NCBI

To me, this indicates the even a high once daily dosing protocol will not yield the same benefits as multiple daily dosing.
But if Mk677 is giving me 12 to 14 pulses a day why do I need several Ipamorelin administrations?

But if Mk677 is giving me 12 to 14 pulses a day why do I need several Ipamorelin administrations?

In short, no you don't need multiple administrations in that case.

I typically will do mod grf(100mcg) and ghrp-2(100mcg) 2x per day, and my 3rd dose will be Ipam at 100-200mcg/100mcg mod pre-bed. So in your case you're getting the pulses from MK. The way I would persoanlly use IPAM is a small dose(1-200mcg pre-bed) which will give you yet another GH pulse and improve sleep quality.

With that said I will do high doses(500-1000mcg) of Ipam on that third pre-bed dose some weeks. I will do this just on say 3-4 workout days a week, for a week or two, then go back to the normal doses for a while. I haven't really made up my mind on this, yet. I am not sure for me, I notice it providing much over the traditional dose.

I would play around with it a bit and see what you find.

I honestly didn't think of the MK-677 when I was responding, but ECB has a good response below

In short, no you don't need multiple administrations in that case.

I typically will do mod grf(100mcg) and ghrp-2(100mcg) 2x per day, and my 3rd dose will be Ipam at 100-200mcg/100mcg mod pre-bed. So in your case you're getting the pulses from MK. The way I would persoanlly use IPAM is a small dose(1-200mcg pre-bed) which will give you yet another GH pulse and improve sleep quality.

With that said I will do high doses(500-1000mcg) of Ipam on that third pre-bed dose some weeks. I will do this just on say 3-4 workout days a week, for a week or two, then go back to the normal doses for a while. I haven't really made up my mind on this, yet. I am not sure for me, I notice it providing much over the traditional dose.

I would play around with it a bit and see what you find.

A while back I was using ipamorelin and taking 400mcg before bed along with two smaller pulses, I couldn't tell much difference in sleep quality between that and 3 doses off 150mcg per day.

I have yet to try ipamorelin along with MK-677 and DAC as the mk-677 did tend to increase GI motility and I had to stop it. I may give it another try soon as a new gastroenterologist changed some things and it is helping.

I would use Ipam at 300mcg in the day and 700mcg pre bed if I were dosing 1mg per day.

Knight,
I can't speak much on the MK-677, but I've researched Ipam daily for a long time! I prefer 400-500mcg prebed. I personally like to mix mine with 100mcg or so of CJC1295 no DAC. It will work wonders for you, especially when combined with the others you are talking about.

Knight,
I can't speak much on the MK-677, but I've researched Ipam daily for a long time! I prefer 400-500mcg prebed. I personally like to mix mine with 100mcg or so of CJC1295 no DAC. It will work wonders for you, especially when combined with the others you are talking about.
What did you notice and like most from the Ipam at that dose and time?

[lang=vi]I could totally be wrong, but maybe he thinks it's just counterproductive with so many pulses already coming from the mk-677[/lang]

Not counterproductive (far from that) just not getting the most out of every element. Using the two will yield better results than 1 alone but I would personally use them separately.

I agree with the above... 100mcg cjc no dac and a large dose of Ipam is one of the best combo's you can get.

I dose my Ipam 200mcg preworkout and 1500mcg pre bed. There is no doubt I have a better quality of sleep and feel well rested. I've never dosed 3x a day.

Idk which is more beneficial but I'm running ipam at 150 150 and 1000 before bed and the other night I did 2000 just to see what would happen and I went from 249 to 253.6 over night and looked way fuller and leaner.

If I do more than 500 pre bed, it's damn hard to wake up and get that early AM workout in especially while cutting. Makes a world of difference in appearance though!

You have what it takes, but it will take all you got.

If I do more than 500 pre bed, it's damn hard to wake up and get that early AM workout in especially while cutting. Makes a world of difference in appearance though!

What are you taking for fat burners? I get up and take 25mgs of ephedrine hcl, 200 of caffeine, yohimbine and L-carnatine before fasted cardio and after cardio I'm usually awake and ready to go.

What are you taking for fat burners? I get up and take 25mgs of ephedrine hcl, 200 of caffeine, yohimbine and L-carnatine before fasted cardio and after cardio I'm usually awake and ready to go.

Yes I get up and take L-carnitine, Burn (by Royal sport) clen, Anavar and 5iu of GH right before my pre workout. By the time I hit the gym I'm usually doing ok but it seems it's still a bit harder to get going when I'm running Ipam. I always go fasted as well.

1000 before bed? Jeez I have just been using 300-400 and getting awesome results. I do 100 pre training, another 100 later in the day (pre-cardio if I have another session), and then 300 pre bed.

1000 must turn night time into Fantasia!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131