over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Opinion: Mk 677 vs. GH

Steve123

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Just figured I would ask. At 46 years old, looking for general anti aging benefits along with maybe some marginal benefits to ligaments, tendons and body fat, what would be better stand alone (assuming you had to pick one):

25MG MK-677 ED

or

2 IU's growth ED

Part of me leans toward the GH but it seems like MK-677 is getting decent reviews and appears to be a little more available in a consistent manner.

At those dosages and from what I've researched in the peptides forum probably the MK would be more effective. The guys who have tried it say MK at 25mgs is like gh at 4iu.

It would be about the same price at 25mg of MK vs, 4iu of gh. I think the best protocol would be alternating them at 2 or 3 month intervals... JMO

I use 3 iu's in the morning of gh. I started a year ago because I have torn meniscus in both knees and do not want to have surgery yet. I go on a few months and then take a break. So far it works really well. I haven't heard of MK -677 but I will do some research since growth is a little pricey.

I have done both. lowest I have gone on gh was 4iu. I have been on 25mg mk for 4 month and love it other that the lethargy part. I haven't tried it with low calories though. My son is and he said the hunger is intense. I have to say for the reason that it's easy to obtain mk if Ur only going with 2ius. Gh does have its advantages over mk though. Tough call man

Do you guys dose the MK all at once? I'm thinking taking it before bed would make sense if it makes you tired. I'm thinking that maybe adding DAC could be a good call too.

For best results, Take them both together.

For best results, Take them both together.

Haven't you done it that way? If I remember right you posted that you added MK to your gh and really liked it... Have you noticed substantial increase in fat loss / maintaining leanness??

Why does everything have to be vs? I would rotate both or take them together as Pesty mentioned.

Although I have used 10IU of the best generic HGH on here and 37.5-25mg MK-677 and the MK was genuinely better. It also hit me harder which wasn't a good thing. Tiredness on the HGH was bad but unbearable on MK-677. Next time I use it I am going to start very low and gradually build up the dose. It has shown dose dependent results in studies too so you can dose high with it if you can take it.

I've got MK coming and can't wait to start... 25mg prior to bed is commonplace correct??

I've got MK coming and can't wait to start... 25mg prior to bed is commonplace correct??

Yes. Maybe start at 12.5mg and move up to minimize side effects.

I've admittedly not researched mk all that much. Does mod grf amplify the pulse like it does with ghrp-2/6? Does it have the same type of synergy?

What is the half life? Is it longer acting, making 1x day dose effective?

Why does everything have to be vs? I would rotate both or take them together as Pesty mentioned.

Although I have used 10IU of the best generic HGH on here and 37.5-25mg MK-677 and the MK was genuinely better. It also hit me harder which wasn't a good thing. Tiredness on the HGH was bad but unbearable on MK-677. Next time I use it I am going to start very low and gradually build up the dose. It has shown dose dependent results in studies too so you can dose high with it if you can take it.

People use vs. when they are trying to decide WHICH to spend their money on bro. That's why.

I'm using 3iu of hgh and 12.5mgs of MK-677 and I am recomping nicely. I have went from 197lbs to a leaner fuller 186lbs.

Dude that's a nice shift. It's a damn good feeling when you can lean out like that and still have that good full feeling!

I would love to pull the trigger on GH. I just worry about availability and cost. Seems like you guys go through allot of shit trying to stay on top of whose who and what's what in the GH game.

Both..

I've been taking them together for about 3 months now. The tiredness is hardly bearable. My dosage has fluctuated with regards to MK as I've been searching for that balance of results and lethargy. My GH dosage has remained consistant
at 5iu.

With the MK i started out at 25mg then went down to 12.5. That seemed to make things make things a *bit* better but still it's rough.

I'm a big fan of MK, it's the real deal.

Last edited:
Ya Steve the GH scene is still a gamble but I still prefer it over peptides.
However I do use an oral spray in conjunction with GH that I get from my HRT Doc but it's spendy I'm thinking about trying MK.
I have one Q about it, after you let it sit in your mouth for a few do you swallow or spit it out?
I can't swallow the stuff I use currently it is hell on my intestines!

Ya Steve the GH scene is still a gamble but I still prefer it over peptides.
However I do use an oral spray in conjunction with GH that I get from my HRT Doc but it's spendy I'm thinking about trying MK.
I have one Q about it, after you let it sit in your mouth for a few do you swallow or spit it out?
I can't swallow the stuff I use currently it is hell on my intestines!
You certainly don't spit it out! Wtf?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner