over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

2 mons of tb and bpc has been remarkable

prostock

Registered
59 old and had a bad rotator cuff from years of flat bench heavies and overextending the shoulder capsule from improper form going too deep.. after 2 mons my shoulder is 99 % great and its just nice too finally have a product that was a nobullshit fix .. just doing inclines and dumbell to 90 degrees and my strength is comming back great .. thank god for these peptides and our sponsors...pro

That's great news. I'm going to start box next week for some forearm issues.

That's great news. Everything I hear about this combo is only positive.

Hey prostock, I just ordered both TB and BPC for my horrible tendonitis in both forearms and one rotator cuff. What dosing protocol did you use? I believe they are both systemic but did you site inject?

59 old and had a bad rotator cuff from years of flat bench heavies and overextending the shoulder capsule from improper form going too deep.. after 2 mons my shoulder is 99 % great and its just nice too finally have a product that was a nobullshit fix .. just doing inclines and dumbell to 90 degrees and my strength is comming back great .. thank god for these peptides and our sponsors...pro

Same shoulder problems as you.. Going on 2nd week with tb and bpc combo already have seen a 50% improvement in pain and recovery and getting better every day.

I don't think anyone can go wrong with 250-500mcg BPC-157 and 250-500mcg TB-500 everyday. You can inject both in the injured area or go IM with BPC in the area and sub-q in your stomach with TB-500.

I second this, I had vast improvements just using tb. Shoulder pain is less than 10% of what it was and I have almost full range of motion again. I was using 5mg week for 6 weeks. Never lowered to maintenance dose, was hell bent on recovery.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I did 250 of each mixed together everyday sub Q .. its even calmed down my plantar facitis in the btm of my left foot from 40 years of working on cement floors.. that shiyt hurt like a mutha ... no pain its great... pro

I second this, I had vast improvements just using tb. Shoulder pain is less than 10% of what it was and I have almost full range of motion again. I was using 5mg week for 6 weeks. Never lowered to maintenance dose, was hell bent on recovery.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

If you had such success with TB-500 I think BPC could be even better for you. Although by the sounds of it you don't need anything else if it's only 10% of what it was.

Bpc157 is amazing stuff. I can't stop telling my close friends who lift and have injuries. It's remarkable stuff and probably one of the few compounds that illicit such a positive public response from users. It's amazing stuff.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

Bpc157 is amazing stuff. I can't stop telling my close friends who lift and have injuries. It's remarkable stuff and probably one of the few compounds that illicit such a positive public response from users. It's amazing stuff.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

Agreed... I'm not even a full 2 weeks in and my elbow is WAAAAY better... still "feel" the tenderness but have been able to train pretty effectively (except heavy direct tri movements) Has to be the BPC...I don't think the TB500 has even kicked in yet. If I would have rested completely during this period I may be healed by now but being the dickhead that I am... can't stay away from training. :naughty:

That's awesome news! TB and BPC are the best for healing injuries, no doubt.

Would TB and BCP interfere with GH usage or could you run usual IUs of GH with both? I usually run 3iu early morn and 3iu bedtime. How should I incorporate TB and BCP into my daily routine. Any insight would be great!

I've used both solo and combined. TB seems weak on it's own. BPC is much better, but BPC and TB combined are the best if you're really hurting.

Would TB and BCP interfere with GH usage or could you run usual IUs of GH with both? I usually run 3iu early morn and 3iu bedtime. How should I incorporate TB and BCP into my daily routine. Any insight would be great!

They work even better with GH or GH inducing peptides. GH helps with collagen synthesis.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws