over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Adrafinil

Very interesting. It is virtually identical to modanifil. We carry it at superior so I should try it out.

Adrafinil (Olmifon) is a wakefulness-promoting agent (or eugeroic) used to relieve excessive sleepiness and inattention. It is also used off-label by individuals wishing to avoid fatigue, such as night workers or others who need to stay awake and alert for long periods of time.

Adrafinil is a prodrug; it is primarily metabolized in vivo to modafinil, resulting in nearly identical pharmacological effects. Unlike modafinil, however, it takes time for the metabolite to accumulate to active levels in the bloodstream. Effects usually are apparent within 45–60 minutes when taken orally on an empty stomach.

Very interesting. It is virtually identical to modanifil. We carry it at superior so I should try it out.

Adrafinil (Olmifon) is a wakefulness-promoting agent (or eugeroic) used to relieve excessive sleepiness and inattention. It is also used off-label by individuals wishing to avoid fatigue, such as night workers or others who need to stay awake and alert for long periods of time.

Adrafinil is a prodrug; it is primarily metabolized in vivo to modafinil, resulting in nearly identical pharmacological effects. Unlike modafinil, however, it takes time for the metabolite to accumulate to active levels in the bloodstream. Effects usually are apparent within 45–60 minutes when taken orally on an empty stomach.

This sounds really promising. I could definitely do with it some days. I didn't know we carried it. Has anyone used it on here? Does it have any bad side effects?

I have used it and like it, but...
A known side effect is diarrhea. It seems that is true. I already have a sensitive gi tract. It is a shame, because I was using it as part of pre sex cocktail. Running to the john can throw cold water on the mood.

Also, it is said to take on an empty stomach. I have found that to be true, and by empty, I mean empty. It seems to me that unless I hadn't eaten for many hours, the effects were blunted if they even appeared at all.

But, when it works, it was a nice wide awake, alert, non jittery feeling.

I have used it and like it, but...
A known side effect is diarrhea. It seems that is true. I already have a sensitive gi tract. It is a shame, because I was using it as part of pre sex cocktail. Running to the john can throw cold water on the mood.

Also, it is said to take on an empty stomach. I have found that to be true, and by empty, I mean empty. It seems to me that unless I hadn't eaten for many hours, the effects were blunted if they even appeared at all.

But, when it works, it was a nice wide awake, alert, non jittery feeling.

Thanks for posting.

Adrafinil converts to modanifil. They should be the same essentially.
I've been taking modanifil upon waking. It really gives me laser focus at work.
Have any of you used the adrafinil research liquid? How much do you take to get the same amount of modanifil in a generic tab?
This stuff is perfect for mental focus. I slept like crap but am really clear in thought today.

I battle late afternoon sleepiness almost daily. I've tried T3 and it works but I'm concerned about long term shutdown. This is the first I've heard of this product. What is the advantage of taking Adrafinil over modanifil? What are the long term effects? What is the half life? What dosage? Does it effect BP?

I'm not seeing either of these products listed at Superior.

Last edited:
I battle late afternoon sleepiness almost daily. I've tried T3 and it works but I'm concerned about long term shutdown. This is the first I've heard of this product. What is the advantage of taking Adrafinil over modanifil? What are the long term effects? What is the half life? What dosage? Does it effect BP?

I'm not seeing either of these products listed at Superior.

Modanifil is regulated, adrafinil is okay for purchase. It's in the research liquids section.
Adrafinil converts to modanifil invivo. The half life is 12-14 hours. Adrafinil takes around 45 minutes once taken to convert to modanifil in the body.
Adrafinil is slightly more toxic due to the conversion process in the body, but is safe if not used chronically.
I take a generic modanifil tablet that a friend gave me. Once I'm out I will have to switch to adrafinil because it's legal to purchase. I'm not sure the dose of the tabs I have.
I don't notice a blood pressure spike. It's much cleaner energy than amphetamine.

Noopept and Adrafinil are two nootropics that can be effectively combined together for enhanced intelligence and focus. Noopept is a well-known memory booster, capable of increasing mental performance and even improving mood. It helps to eliminate anxiety, heighten concentration and boost learning as well as reasoning skills. Adrafinil has related benefits that can promote intense motivation, focus and alertness.

All that is good but I'm most interested in energy enhancement without messing with my BP. I've using stims for so long that they are becoming less and less effective from an energy perspective, but they still increase my BP to a point of concern. I have never tried either Noopept or Adrafinil before. In fact I only recently became aware of their existence. I know Superior sells both. I have used your Tada and it works quite well.

All that is good but I'm most interested in energy enhancement without messing with my BP. I've using stims for so long that they are becoming less and less effective from an energy perspective, but they still increase my BP to a point of concern. I have never tried either Noopept or Adrafinil before. In fact I only recently became aware of their existence. I know Superior sells both. I have used your Tada and it works quite well.

The best energy supplement without increasing blood pressure is Maeng da kratom powder. It actually contains calcium channel blockers and vasodialators that lower blood pressure. It's s very clean energy. Kratom is the perfect supplement if used only a few times a week. Chronic long term use leads to dependence. Use it 3 times a week and it's all benefits. I haven't had a cold since starting kratom last summer. It bolsters immune system like no other.

This is one of my favorite supplements. JJ or Elvia, I can't see it on the Superior site, just Avanafil ? It it out of stock?

This is one of my favorite supplements. JJ or Elvia, I can't see it on the Superior site, just Avanafil ? It it out of stock?

Adrafinil is the first supplement in the research liquid section of the USA site.

The best energy supplement without increasing blood pressure is Maeng da kratom powder. It actually contains calcium channel blockers and vasodialators that lower blood pressure. It's s very clean energy. Kratom is the perfect supplement if used only a few times a week. Chronic long term use leads to dependence. Use it 3 times a week and it's all benefits. I haven't had a cold since starting kratom last summer. It bolsters immune system like no other.

I had high hopes for Kratom. I tried several types but it did nothing for me. I think the doses need to be so high that it's just not cost effective. I bought it from the same place you get yours.

I had high hopes for Kratom. I tried several types but it did nothing for me. I think the doses need to be so high that it's just not cost effective.

90% online kratom is bunk. Did you try the sponsor here? It's the best.

I ordered Noopept, Adrafinil, T3 and T4 from Superior along some other goodies. I have been using T3 and it gives me great energy for about 2-3 hours before fading. I'm going to try a blend of T3 and T4 and see if it lasts longer. I am concerned about thyroid shutdown with T3 and T4. I'm also concerned about toxicity issues with Adrafinil, so I may just try rotating Noopept, Adrafinil and T3/T4.

Last edited:
I got my order yesterday from Superior. Man the shipping was really fast. I experimented with Noopept today. 10 mg every three to four hours. So far it has worked great. I really like the safety profile of this product as well. I may try to add a little T3 or Adrafinil an see how that works. But for now I'm very happy with Noop as a standalone. I hope the effects don't attenuate too much over time.

I got my order yesterday from Superior. Man the shipping was really fast. I experimented with Noopept today. 10 mg every three to four hours. So far it has worked great. I really like the safety profile of this product as well. I may try to add a little T3 or Adrafinil an see how that works. But for now I'm very happy with Noop as a standalone. I hope the effects don't attenuate too much over time.

Noopept looks incredible according to the literature. I need to get some and give it a try.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws