over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Igf1 Results On Hex, MK-677, T3, MG Generic HGH

RamboStallone

Featured Member/Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
So I have been running the following consistently for the past 2 months.

• 100/100mcgs of hexarelin/modgrf1-29 1-2x a day, usually am and postworkout
  • 3-5iu of MG green top generic hgh every morning 30mins post the hex/mod
  • 10-12.5mgs of MK-677 prebed
  • 80-100mcgs of T3 ed

Score was a 307. Labs attached.

I feel this is a respectable score since I used pretty low doses. The only baseline I have is a 168 I scored on a month of 4mgs cjc dac a week and 25mgs of MK-677 a day.

Discuss.

Attachments

• Page_1.jpg
    Page_1.jpg
    224 KB · Views: 1,404
  • Page_2.jpg
    Page_2.jpg
    248.3 KB · Views: 1,235
  • Page_3.jpg
    Page_3.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 654
It seems low. You must be younger because the top of your IGF reference range is a pretty high number. I would think you would have blasted through that top range. At 42 years I am about 330 at only 10ius a week of pharm grade GH and no peps. I'd test the MG's.

Look forward to the mg's test. That number is great for such a low MK dose and twice a day hex. Very curious if mg's test good or not.

You guys need to be using t4, not t3. Also...the score is seemingly low for what you were running. What I wouldn't give to have the Rips from 2011 back in circulation.:(

This is quite low for your age but still decent. Although you have been taking a hefty dose of T3 which wouldn't have helped matters. I guess it all comes down to how effective the HGH is. Are you gonna get a serum done soon? I would really be interested in knowing the result.

• 100/100mcgs of hexarelin/modgrf1-29 1-2x a day, usually am and postworkout
    [*]3-5iu of MG green top generic hgh every morning 30mins post the hex/mod
  • 10-12.5mgs of MK-677 prebed
  • 80-100mcgs of T3 ed

I'm between 4 to 6.5 feet tall.

Last edited:
Look forward to the mg's test. That number is great for such a low MK dose and twice a day hex. Very curious if mg's test good or not.
Exactly. Honest truth is I think this gh isn't doing much of anything.
You guys need to be using t4, not t3. Also...the score is seemingly low for what you were running. What I wouldn't give to have the Rips from 2011 back in circulation.:(
Switching to T4 this week. I just made the order yesterday I'm down to a really low amount of T3.
This is quite low for your age but still decent. Although you have been taking a hefty dose of T3 which wouldn't have helped matters. I guess it all comes down to how effective the HGH is. Are you gonna get a serum done soon? I would really be interested in knowing the result.
I will test it soon. Maybe I can get in a test this Saturday morning possibly not sure yet.

For those of you saying it's low, I agree to a certain extent. Except I only scored a 168 igf1 on 25mgs MK-677 a day and 4mg cjc dac a week. And that was dac that knocked me on my ass.

So for me this is quite higher, almost double that with lower MK-677, hex at only 1 or 2 times a day versus the 3 or 4 I would normally do, and 3-5iu of questionable generics.

I've posted this before in other threads but I'll repeat it. I did not get any real results till I added the MK-677. Before it felt like the typical ghrp/ghrh cycle meaning I do not believe the gh is 100% legitimate but since I can't prove this right now I'll stop HERE.

Maybe I am a low responder, I am not sure. The only baseline I have to go by is the 168 mentioned above.

For those of you saying it's low, I agree to a certain extent. Except I only scored a 168 igf1 on 25mgs MK-677 a day and 4mg cjc dac a week. And that was dac that knocked me on my ass.

So for me this is quite higher, almost double that with lower MK-677, hex at only 1 or 2 times a day versus the 3 or 4 I would normally do, and 3-5iu of questionable generics.

I've posted this before in other threads but I'll repeat it. I did not get any real results till I added the MK-677. Before it felt like the typical ghrp/ghrh cycle meaning I do not believe the gh is 100% legitimate but since I can't prove this right now I'll stop HERE.

Maybe I am a low responder, I am not sure. The only baseline I have to go by is the 168 mentioned above.

I forgot about that. I was gonna write before you don't have a baseline to go by though so who knows (whether it is a low or high score). If you tested that in the past than this score is a really big difference.

I forgot about that. I was gonna write before you don't have a baseline to go by though so who knows (whether it is a low or high score). If you tested that in the past than this score is a really big difference.

That's the thing. I pointed out the old score for that specific reason. It would have been great if I had or knew my natural baseline. I don't think I will be off of things long enough anytime soon to test that though.

My next experiment will probably be 10mgs dac, with 200mcgs of ghrp6 2x a day, 12.5mgs of MK-677 prebed, and 200mcgs of T4 every morning. That should score higher then this.

Honestly a gh serum test on these generics won't tell us much if they come back at a decent score because that doesn't necessarily mean it is able to be converted to igf1 correctly. Also, the high dose of T3 may have affected these igf1 levels some, by how much I don't really know but I doubt it was a huge amount.

Those rips were so unbelievably good. Best 3 kits of hgh I've had other than serostim.

5 iu of GH alone should give you better than 300. Unless in keto. Regardless of t3.

I like that your blood work proves that T3 works in liquid form. There has always been so much talk about T3 being unstable in liquid.

t3 lowers igf scores btw.

Might be a bit of a stupid question but when you say lowers igf scores, is that just on paper? Or does T3 lower IGF in general, thus being counter productive while on a peptide cycle, especially if the goal is to grow and grow lean.

I more or less HRT myself at 50mcg T3 Daily.

I like that your blood work proves that T3 works in liquid form. There has always been so much talk about T3 being unstable in liquid.
How does it prove that? Just having a low igf score doesn't prove anything.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws