over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Few questions about CJC w/DAC

1ntense

Registered
First question is what duration should it be run for?

I was going to run it @ 4mg ew for 5-8 weeks but not sure if that's long enough?

First question is what duration should it be run for?

I was going to run it @ 4mg ew for 5-8 weeks but not sure if that's long enough?

Pretty sure I read 12 weeks is ok. But there are some members who have run it even longer.

What's the best way to reconstitute 5mg if I wanted to run 4mg per week in 2 x 2mg jabs?

What's the best way to reconstitute 5mg if I wanted to run 4mg per week in 2 x 2mg jabs?

DAC has an 8 day half life, so it pretty much comes down to personal preference. I do 2mg every three days. I believe it works out to 4.68mg per week. Some people on here pin 5mg all at once, which I personally couldn't imagine, haha.

Add 1ml bac water to the 5mg vial. Take 40 units out to get 2mg DAC
PIC BELOW OF 40units/2mg DAC. X marks 40 units:
0lllllllll10lllllllll20lllllllll30lllllllllXlllllllll50lllllllll60lllllllll70lllllllll80lllllllll90lllllllll100

Add 1ml bac water to the 5mg vial. Take 40 units out to get 2mg DAC
PIC BELOW OF 40units/2mg DAC. X marks 40 units:
0lllllllll10lllllllll20lllllllll30lllllllllXlllllllll50lllllllll60lllllllll70lllllllll80lllllllll90lllllllll100

OK now that's Very good visual of the tick marks on a insulin syringe!

Thanks JohnJuan, very helpful. Im sure I would have worked it out but was just feeling lazy at the time lol.

I can't wait to start these peptides, Im going for some TB500, BPC 157 and some CJC DAC, was tempted to add MK677 to it but the combination of hearing about the lethargy and the fact that running CJC on its own will tell me what it does for me has changed my mind on that one. Maybe next run.

Will try and post up my experiences when I start etc :D

Thanks JohnJuan, very helpful. Im sure I would have worked it out but was just feeling lazy at the time lol.

I can't wait to start these peptides, Im going for some TB500, BPC 157 and some CJC DAC, was tempted to add MK677 to it but the combination of hearing about the lethargy and the fact that running CJC on its own will tell me what it does for me has changed my mind on that one. Maybe next run.

Will try and post up my experiences when I start etc :D

That's smart to run DAC alone, then run MK/677 alone, so you know what's doing what. They both are incredible HGH secretagogues.
Kratom leaf powder is my savior for combating lethargia at work. I just took 4 grams Maeng Da and am feeling great. I'm off work in a half hour and ready to rock. :D

That's smart to run DAC alone, then run MK/677 alone, so you know what's doing what. They both are incredible HGH secretagogues.
Kratom leaf powder is my savior for combating lethargia at work. I just took 4 grams Maeng Da and am feeling great. I'm off work in a half hour and ready to rock. :D

Hahahaha, I was too excited to start one at a time, so I just did em all :)

I always recommend trying new things alone so you can gauge their effectiveness. CJC-DAC and MK-677 is an amazing combo but even 4mg cjc-dac alone would be great too. MK-677 alone will give you great results too. I would say MK-677 is stronger alone but can bring more side effects.

Thanks John, thats my thinking.

Ive been contemplating trying some Kratom as Ive read bits of the thread about it and it being good for anxiety (I suffer from social anxiety pretty badly) but not sure with the new drug driving laws if it would come up in tests or whether with it being an opiate? If that might equate to being bad news.

Im going to look into it more when I get the chance though.

Hahahaha, I was too excited to start one at a time, so I just did em all :)

Im getting too sensible in my old age (34) lol :headbang:

I always recommend trying new things alone so you can gauge their effectiveness. CJC-DAC and MK-677 is an amazing combo but even 4mg cjc-dac alone would be great too. MK-677 alone will give you great results too. I would say MK-677 is stronger alone but can bring more side effects.

2mg of DAC every three days, 25mg of MK-677 every night and 30mg of MK-2866 and the last couple weeks I have been exhausted and hungry. The last week I have been feeling some discomfort in my wrists and hands sometimes. Not really an issue though.

those are all signs of high levels of GH, correct?

Thanks for the input Elvia

PS check your PMs ;)

Thanks for the input Elvia

PS check your PMs ;)

Sorry I am terrible. I leave them for a few days then answer them all together. I will check now ;)

Im getting too sensible in my old age (34) lol :headbang:

I just turned 40 and I need to be in killer shape by the summer, no time to waste. Mini mid life crisis perhaps, haha. Plus I'm single now have an appetite for women in their 20's, so I need every edge I can get, lol.

anything good to thicken up hair? :)

I just turned 40 and I need to be in killer shape by the summer, no time to waste. Mini mid life crisis perhaps, haha. Plus I'm single now have an appetite for women in their 20's, so I need every edge I can get, lol.

anything good to thicken up hair? :)

Caffeine shampoo if you haven't tried it ;)

2mg of DAC every three days, 25mg of MK-677 every night and 30mg of MK-2866 and the last couple weeks I have been exhausted and hungry. The last week I have been feeling some discomfort in my wrists and hands sometimes. Not really an issue though.

those are all signs of high levels of GH, correct?

I didn't see this post. Yes all good signs so hopefully you can progress loads in the next few months :)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws