LR3, PEG MGF and PGE-1

Elvia1023

Featured Member / Supp Guru / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Verified Customer
Gonna run these three together so hoping for some great results. Everyone raves about our LR3 and I tried it in the past but wasn't overwhelmed. Gonna give it another proper go and combine it with the PEG MGF in a way I think will produce great results. My plan is the following...

LR3 dosed at 100mcg pre workout in the muscle I am about to train. For convenience I will likely stay with 50mcg each side for now. I train morning/afternoon and will always consume an intra shake of EAA's (or similar) and HBCD's.

PEG MGF at 400mcg dosed pre bed and injected sub-q in my stomach or surrounding area.

PGE-1 dosed at 5-15mcg pre workout in the muscle I am about to train. Each side will probably be injected 1-3 times depending upon the body part. On my off days I will inject my PGE-1 pre bed in a chosen body part.

Nothing is set in stone and I will play about with things but that's pretty much covers it. I will likely dose the LR3 and MGF 4 times weekly and the PGE-1 everyday. The LR3 dose may increase over time but my cycle will be fairly short and if I enjoy it after a break I will repeat with a similar protocol.

Hormones are 40mg test p ed, avar at 75mg ed and mast e at 200mg per week. I haven't run the avar for long and have nearly ran out (only had 100 tabs). I plan to add in 200mg parabolan per week and increase the mast e to 400mg per week. So nothing high but I am open to adding things in if needed.

I have been using exemestane daily and plan to add in some caber (with the tren) and will be trying out t4 for the first time (probably in a week or so).

The other day I injected 100mcg LR3 into my chest pre workout (50mcg each side) and headed to the gym. I didn't notice too much but did get an amazing pump. However I am using an amazing pre workout now so it would have been that (all my workouts have been great recently). I did notice I stayed fuller for longer but maybe that was in my head. I will know more over the next few weeks. Later that day I dosed 200mcg PEG MGF pre bed and had a great sleep and woke up with numb hands.

I didn't go to the gym for a few days but have just been but went straight from work. From now on I will be dosing everything as I listed above so let the fun begin :)

Our LR3 is very good. 50mcgs prebed and I would wake up leaner and fuller. I even ate a ton of carbs one night and shot it and went to sleep. Usually I wake up feeling shitty and bloated after doing this.....not with the LR3, I still woke up leaner and was very full and vascular.

I love using it prebed!!!

Good luck, I'll be following this for sure as always brother.

And that preworkout drink is kickass!! Only pwo that actually gives me energy and has kicked my training intensity up a notch! [emoji39]

Our LR3 is very good. 50mcgs prebed and I would wake up leaner and fuller. I even ate a ton of carbs one night and shot it and went to sleep. Usually I wake up feeling shitty and bloated after doing this.....not with the LR3, I still woke up leaner and was very full and vascular.

I love using it prebed!!!

Good luck, I'll be following this for sure as always brother.

And that preworkout drink is kickass!! Only pwo that actually gives me energy and has kicked my training intensity up a notch! [emoji39]

I know our LR3 is great... it's the one thing I get pm'ed about all the time with people saying that. But last time I took it I didn't notice a great deal... maybe my expectations were too high. I also thought I may be a low responder to it. That's why I wanted to try it again and have a decent run with it to make sure.

I forgot to say about the morning after (your post just reminded me). I was gonna just state you hear guys say I looked noticeably leaner and fuller the next day and I am sure guys read that thinking wtf. Can you really change much in 1 day. But it really can happen... a batch of old kiptropins done that to me and so did our cjc-dac at a high dose. Anyway I woke up after my 1st day of LR3 and PEG MGF and I swear I was so much tighter and fuller than usual. I have leaned out since starting and trust me that is not due to my diet. Although now I am gonna follow a good diet so that will only add to results.

Tonight I will be dosing 14.3mcg in each bi-cep pre bed :)

I don't just look fuller and tighter my pants fit looser at the waist, my shirt is tight around my shoulders, chest and arms, etc.

It's a great fat burner and insulin sensitiser. I personally don't belive in the whole local growth thing but still one of my favourite peps for the above reason. If you have a Beach day do 200mcg day before and morning of event;)

I'm not the biggest lr3 fan I Perfer gh peptides for the multitude of reasons but I would suggest using doses of aas that are actually produce results. Peptides are good and all but realistically ur money is far better spent and ull have better results with 1/3rd of what u spend on peptides on say some test or tren. U would have better results with 500 test alone or with 350-500 tren then useless doses of anabolics and some peptides 280 test 200 mast won't do anything. 200 parabolin may do something? But I see that as a waste,unless ur cruising which is an uneeded cruise and 250 test would do the same lol . Gear route far cheaper to. And side effect wise. I find gear much easier on ones Health then peptides. Hell we don't even know long term effects of these things or what we are injecting. Just my opinion tho

Last edited:
I'm not the biggest lr3 fan I Perfer gh peptides for the multitude of reasons but I would suggest using doses of aas that are actually produce results. Peptides are good and all but realistically ur money is far better spent and ull have better results with 1/3rd of what u spend on peptides on say some test or tren. U would have better results with 500 test alone or with 350-500 tren then useless doses of anabolics and some peptides 280 test 200 mast won't do anything. 200 parabolin may do something? But I see that as a waste,unless ur cruising which is an uneeded cruise and 250 test would do the same lol . Gear route far cheaper to. And side effect wise. I find gear much easier on ones Health then peptides. Hell we don't even know long term effects of these things or what we are injecting. Just my opinion tho
I strongly disagree with you on every point. Especially since you are comparing apples to oranges to potatoes....

I use small doses of AAS and its very effective for me. What makes you think those doses are not enough? If your training and diet is on point you will have amazing results with very little AAS....no need for high doses unless you are making up for shitty training and a McDonald's diet....I speak from a gym rat standpoint, competitors obviously push the limits.

You mention health and recommend tren in the same post? Lol. I'm sorry but that is plain asinine.

Great log Elvia, I'll stay tuned. What's your pre-wo? I'm feeling out of motivation and need a good stimulating pre-wo.

I strongly disagree with you on every point. Especially since you are comparing apples to oranges to potatoes....

I use small doses of AAS and its very effective for me. What makes you think those doses are not enough? If your training and diet is on point you will have amazing results with very little AAS....no need for high doses unless you are making up for shitty training and a McDonald's diet....I speak from a gym rat standpoint, competitors obviously push the limits.

You mention health and recommend tren in the same post? Lol. I'm sorry but that is plain asinine.

I agree with you both. Health aside, lots of tren, a good dose of superdrol, 10mg of dac And mk677 is where the results are at for solid gains and leaning up at same time. Lots of clean food. Lr3 and tren also do very special things for body comp with tight diet. No need to cut or bulk, do both together. I'm talking 700 plus tren and 200mcg lr3 though and 0 processed food. Lots of gear and lots of peps is high synergy. Anyway back on point, really looking forward to this log. Time for elvia to mutate, no more partying ;):p

Last edited:

I'm talking about bodybuilding. And 500 test is a basic amature cycle it's not high doses. Same with that dose of tren. If ur diet is on point you can look fanastic without any drugs at all. But we want to be impressive. Which is why we got into this lifestyle. Take take three people same diet same genetics same age one being hardworking consistent natural and one that runs 200 test 200 mast and shit ton of peptides and the 3rd that runs 500 test 350 tren, physically the first two wouldn't look much different at all other then the fact person two can remain as lean as person one with a non as tight diet. There blood work between two and 3 wouldn't be much different besides worse cholesterol for person three and higher blood pressure to person two. Being a person whose ran 300mg of tren a day and gone up to 5-6 grams of gear I felt worse on dosing peptides 3-5x a day almost like I was gonna pop and dont forget the kidney damage from constant high blood pressure.

It's a great fat burner and insulin sensitiser. I personally don't belive in the whole local growth thing but still one of my favourite peps for the above reason. If you have a Beach day do 200mcg day before and morning of event;)

Yes LR3 is more systematic. I was gonna go with DES but decided to have another go with LR3. DES is active for so short it is all localized. DES and PEG MGF would be a great stack too but I can't take everything at once... or can I :p I have the PGE-1 in there anyway and that is more than enough for localized growth/effect.

I have noticed your anti-peptide posts recently. Fair enough if you don't like them but I genuinely do. I also think they can produce great results and that is evident on thousands of logs all over the net. Just because you took 6 grams of gear and 300mg tren per day doesn't mean I can't get results on 200mg parabolan a week. I have used 100mg tren a per day and I am perfectly happy going higher in gear. However I genuinely think for my goals I can achieve them on these sort of gear dosages and my peptide cycles. I have also used 10IU HGH per day and I prefer cjc-dac with MK-677.

This stack is fairly new to me in the sense I have never used PEG MGF and the last time I used LR3 I was not impressed. This may not go as planned but that's what you call an experiment. But so far so good and I am pleased with everything so gonna just keep on going. I am not cruising at all... this is a low dose cycle. I plan to add things in if needed. But I genuinely think 280mg test, 200mg tren and 400mg mast it plenty for my goals. I will also add in an oral at some point in the future so that could be 1g of gear so plenty.

Great log Elvia, I'll stay tuned. What's your pre-wo? I'm feeling out of motivation and need a good stimulating pre-wo.

I will pm you. I used Nutrex Outlift in the recent past and that was great but this stuff is far better.

I'm talking about bodybuilding. And 500 test is a basic amature cycle it's not high doses. Same with that dose of tren. If ur diet is on point you can look fanastic without any drugs at all. But we want to be impressive. Which is why we got into this lifestyle. Take take three people same diet same genetics same age one being hardworking consistent natural and one that runs 200 test 200 mast and shit ton of peptides and the 3rd that runs 500 test 350 tren, physically the first two wouldn't look much different at all other then the fact person two can remain as lean as person one with a non as tight diet. There blood work between two and 3 wouldn't be much different besides worse cholesterol for person three and higher blood pressure to person two. Being a person whose ran 300mg of tren a day and gone up to 5-6 grams of gear I felt worse on dosing peptides 3-5x a day almost like I was gonna pop and dont forget the kidney damage from constant high blood pressure.

I was nearly 200 pounds and ripped naturally but I am 6ft 2 so I looked like a skinny boy. Granted I partied a lot and didn't really do things properly. But trust me I need these drugs for my goals. Ok so you felt worst on peptides than 6 grams of gear. You also mentioned about health in your 1st post.. come on you can't actually think all that tren is in anyway better than you than sensible usage of peptides.

I value all input in my threads and if guys had crap results using a product I am using I welcome you to tell me. I can't be bothered with debating though as we both of our own ways of doing things. Obviously tren is great so that is no debate... I would look much better on 50mg tren a per day then 2 grams of test per week.

If guys want to follow this I really appreciate it and could use the motivation. If guys disagree strongly on what I am running then go and post in a tren thread.

I agree with you both. Health aside, lots of tren, a good dose of superdrol, 10mg of dac And mk677 is where the results are at for solid gains and leaning up at same time. Lots of clean food. Lr3 and tren also do very special things for body comp with tight diet. No need to cut or bulk, do both together. I'm talking 700 plus tren and 200mcg lr3 though and 0 processed food. Lots of gear and lots of peps is high synergy. Anyway back on point, really looking forward to this log. Time for elvia to mutate, no more partying ;):p

I don't even party anymore.. honest :p

Mutate might be the wrong word now but trying to attain Queefers sex appeal is my current goal and I think I can achieve it :D

Yes LR3 is more systematic. I was gonna go with DES but decided to have another go with LR3. DES is active for so short it is all localized. DES and PEG MGF would be a great stack too but I can't take everything at once... or can I :p I have the PGE-1 in there anyway and that is more than enough for localized growth/effect.

I have noticed your anti-peptide posts recently. Fair enough if you don't like them but I genuinely do. I also think they can produce great results and that is evident on thousands of logs all over the net. Just because you took 6 grams of gear and 300mg tren per day doesn't mean I can't get results on 200mg parabolan a week. I have used 100mg tren a per day and I am perfectly happy going higher in gear. However I genuinely think for my goals I can achieve them on these sort of gear dosages and my peptide cycles. I have also used 10IU HGH per day and I prefer cjc-dac with MK-677.

This stack is fairly new to me in the sense I have never used PEG MGF and the last time I used LR3 I was not impressed. This may not go as planned but that's what you call an experiment. But so far so good and I am pleased with everything so gonna just keep on going. I am not cruising at all... this is a low dose cycle. I plan to add things in if needed. But I genuinely think 280mg test, 200mg tren and 400mg mast it plenty for my goals. I will also add in an oral at some point in the future so that could be 1g of gear so plenty.

I will pm you. I used Nutrex Outlift in the recent past and that was great but this stuff is far better.

I was nearly 200 pounds and ripped naturally but I am 6ft 2 so I looked like a skinny boy. Granted I partied a lot and didn't really do things properly. But trust me I need these drugs for my goals. Ok so you felt worst on peptides than 6 grams of gear. You also mentioned about health in your 1st post.. come on you can't actually think all that tren is in anyway better than you than sensible usage of peptides.

I value all input in my threads and if guys had crap results using a product I am using I welcome you to tell me. I can't be bothered with debating though as we both of our own ways of doing things. Obviously tren is great so that is no debate... I would look much better on 50mg tren a per day then 2 grams of test per week.

If guys want to follow this I really appreciate it and could use the motivation. If guys disagree strongly on what I am running then go and post in a tren thread.

No brother I am not against peptides at all and I do use peptides and enjoy researching them. Stacked together with proper doses of both can create a great effect. I am very excited to try mk 677 whenever I receive it.

But I am against people coming on here and talking about a peptide like it's gonna be the missing secret to bodybuilding and promises these insane results all to make money. On this site this is very prevalent from reps and when realistically it's nothing special and will leave people disappointed. I am for the truth. And I must say ur logs are probably the most honest and realistic logs ouy there and you for most part tell it like it is. Which is why I even posted on ur thread. I will definetly follow ur thread. I don't believe in pge1 in terms of perm effects but I'm interested in the igf mgf in the short term benefits it may produce
As these things both have a bigger impact down the road

No brother I am not against peptides at all and I do use peptides and enjoy researching them. Stacked together with proper doses of both can create a great effect. I am very excited to try mk 677 whenever I receive it.

But I am against people coming on here and talking about a peptide like it's gonna be the missing secret to bodybuilding and promises these insane results all to make money. On this site this is very prevalent from reps and when realistically it's nothing special and will leave people disappointed. I am for the truth. And I must say ur logs are probably the most honest and realistic logs ouy there and you for most part tell it like it is. Which is why I even posted on ur thread. I will definetly follow ur thread. I don't believe in pge1 in terms of perm effects but I'm interested in the igf mgf in the short term benefits it may produce

Thanks. I hope you do follow this I could do with your input. You are spot on. Most people all they need is basic aas. Even competitors if they have the genetics could go far with simple cycles of aas. A few vials of test and maybe some deca or tren and an odd oral would cost very little too. These peptides were not used 30 years ago and they all looked great. 50mg tren a ed will pretty much destroy every pep in regards to results. It will also destroy most aas at 5x the dose too. I just like experimenting and feel the key for my future health will be smaller doses of aas (less orals used) and some decent peptide cycles. I do believe you can get some insane results on peptides though but that is another topic. There is a reason many top guys are now using certain peptides. But like with every drug not everything will suit everyone.

It's ridiculously late here (5am) so I am off to bed now. 2moro will be legs so gonna push it as much as I can. Thanks again.

Last edited:
I don't even party anymore.. honest :p

Yea and I don't use tren anymore, honest :D I give this log 3 pages max before first party or holiday story. There a staple in your logs

Last edited:

Truth. Peps are an additional tool nothing else. Steroids will always be the bread and butter end off. You'll like the mk though. You will be able to push more calories to feed the gear and silk stay lean.

Truth. Peps are an additional tool nothing else. Steroids will always be the bread and butter end off. You'll like the mk though. You will be able to push more calories to feed the gear and silk stay lean.

Gh peps or hgh are necessary when you get older like me. At age 46 I don't heal very fast on AAS alone. Ghrp2/cjc no dac made me heal pretty fast. MK-677 with cjcDAC make me heal as fast as I did at 18.

Gh peps or hgh are necessary when you get older like me. At age 46 I don't heal very fast on AAS alone. Ghrp2/cjc no dac made me heal pretty fast. MK-677 with cjcDAC make me heal as fast as I did at 18.

Absolutely agree. Shaking my training up a bit at the moment and just hitting big stuff. Today was decline bench, squats, shrugs and farmers walk. Little bit of bis to finish as I can't bring myself not too. Lying hear in bed feeling like I've been hit by a truck and coming down with flu. I'll get through about 700 carbs and 400 protein by the end of the day. I'm litteraly starving 30 minuites after eating.I'll be upping mk to 50 tonight in the hope that I'll be readdy for back tomorrow. The 10mg dac is helping with recovery too. In able to eat for recovery without worrying about fat gains too with the dac and mk. The tren and superdrol plays a huge role in this too off course. Ill be 40 this year. Peps are a god send cruising too

Last edited:
I trained legs yesterday and was gonna go to the gym today but left it. I need a rest day and some normal sleep for once. I am sore but I am really surprised how little the soreness is considering what I done to myself. Nothing over the top (I can go a bit mental at times) but I pushed it on leg press and well everything. This combo is definitely helping recovery and I after I have dosed the PEG MGF I seem to sleep better.

I will inject PGE-1 in a small dose in my bi-ceps tonight. 2moro I will be training abs, shoulders and calves. I will dose 100mcg LR3 in my shoulders pre workout and 400mcg PEG MGF sub-q pre bed.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear