over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BPC 157 and TB500 for injuries/joints

TooPowerful4u

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Basically doing absolutely everything i can right now for my knees. Lost 1/2" in the past 3wks due to inability to train them hard, even with my usual mechanical tweaks and adjustments. Theyr getting REALLY bad. Doubt my intense training style and training through pain has helped. Normally iv taken up to 6 months off and thats allowed them to heal, but since i made a good run at Nats in 2013 havent really had a good break and need it. I want to be able to take a break, but am at my all time best and want to make the most of it first with a big run in 2015.

Purchased:
Super Bio Curcumin
MSM
chondroiten
Glucosamine
Cissus
Hydro Collagen

Now would like insight and experience into BPC 157 and TB500. From what I understand BPC is localized while TB500 is systemic. Does BPC need to go INTO the joint or just close? Kinda scary. What dosages also?

ADD: deca is doing zero

I was suffering with a rotator injury which lasted for months, stumbled upon some threads about TB500 and success stories so decided to give it a try. I did all my shots subQ like you would growth - so not anywhere near the injury site. I can't remember what the overall mg per vial is for these normally but I used 1/4 of a vial per shot and did 2 shots a week for 4 weeks. Shoulder pain was gone within 2 weeks.

One thing I would say is i stopped after the 4 weeks and a bit of pain came back so I ran another 2 weeks and it went. So I would recommend tapering over a further 4 weeks to be safe. But for me in my experience it worked.

Stats : 52 years old , Workers comp claim .
I had a partial shoulder tear last year (7/21). I started with TB500 , 5mg/week and not much . Added BPC157 into shoulder . Constant pain subsided somewhat but I still wasn't able to do any pressing movements . Did light back work was it . Maybe increased heal time but I wasn't 100% until October . Started out slow as I was afraid pain would reoccur . Workers comp did not want to pay for MRI , just physical therapy .
Would I spend $100's on peptides again ? Yes .
Proven miracle ? Might help some .
DWBO

Bpc157 is a miracle compound. Not sure how well it works on knees.

Did you ever find a person who does Rolfing? Find one and they will work on your hams and most likely fix your knee problems.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

I asked RussianStar, this is what he said-
"Bpc is better at stimulating tendon and cartilage healing, tb for wounds and bones..

I like the smaller frequent dosing patterns myself, 100-200mcg 4 to 6 times ed near the injured area"

I know I'm not answering your question but have you looked into platelet rich plasma injections? I'd feel more comfortable having an MD injecting something into my tendons as opposed to myself. I feel like poking your connective tissue with a needle could cause microtears if you aren't experienced with it.

Had a slight bicep tendon tear near elbow(MRI confirmed). BCP 100mcg 3 to 4x per day with 31G slin pin directly into bicep. Worked wonders. I was able to train back 2 weeks after, started light biceps 3 weeks after; within 4 weeks no pain or discomfort. I began using 80% of weight the 6th week; after 8th week I was back to normal. I took it slow and used common sense, but the BCP most def helped. Oh yea, used 4iu GH along with the BCP. Ran GH the usual way 2iu early morn and 2 iu PWO.

Basically doing absolutely everything i can right now for my knees. Lost 1/2" in the past 3wks due to inability to train them hard, even with my usual mechanical tweaks and adjustments. Theyr getting REALLY bad. Doubt my intense training style and training through pain has helped. Normally iv taken up to 6 months off and thats allowed them to heal, but since i made a good run at Nats in 2013 havent really had a good break and need it. I want to be able to take a break, but am at my all time best and want to make the most of it first with a big run in 2015.

Purchased:
Super Bio Curcumin
MSM
chondroiten
Glucosamine
Cissus
Hydro Collagen

Now would like insight and experience into BPC 157 and TB500. From what I understand BPC is localized while TB500 is systemic. Does BPC need to go INTO the joint or just close? Kinda scary. What dosages also?

BPC-157 and TB-500 both are systemic peptides but I can't verify what dose is needed for effective systemic healing from BPC-157. This is why I chose to research BPC-157 locally at low daily doses, which turned out to be very effective. I have given the same protocol to dozens of guys and all have encountered rapid healing of injuries including: rotator cuff, pec strain, IT BAND strain, elbow tendonitis, meniscus damage to some extent(tough area to heal), inner bicep/forearm strains.
I have injected BPC-157 directly into the tendon that runs a couple inches above my elbow on my tricep with great results. It's an odd feeling injecting into the tendon. It makes a crunching sound. If the area of pain is too sketchy for you to inject directly into, pull the skin outward and inject subcutaneously above the injury. I have found 250mcg everyday as close to the injury as possible is a solid protocol.
With TB-500 I found subcutaneous injections of 2mg e3d's to work well. Literature shows that TB-500 is capable of traveling long distances from the injection site to heal injuries. With BPC-157 I couldn't find info on travel distance so I just inject as close to the injury as possible.
Elbows take approximately one month to fully heal. Muscle stains heal in as fast as ten days. Rotator cuff takes months to fully heal but improves almost immediately after the first few shots.

Purchased:
Super Bio Curcumin
MSM
chondroiten
Glucosamine
Cissus
Hydro Collagen

Stay away from nandrolone at all costs if you have connective tissue problems. It only masks the pain--sometimes. In reality, nandrolone is significantly damaging to connective tissue, so if you have any connective tissue injury, stay as far away from it as you can.

Both BPC and TB500 are great drugs that I have used with success multiple times, both in myself and others, over the last few years.

Yes, BPC is locally active (mostly), but I would avoid injecting directly into the tendon, as you don't need to in order to obtain its benefits and it will also cause minor damage to the tendon. Just get right next to the tendon.

TB-500 is systematic, so you can inject anywhere.

I have seen superior results with BP-157, although both would probably produce the greatest results, especially if you are experiencing significant pain.

I've noticed that the heavier and stronger I get, the more all my joints hurt.

Ironically, as I've gotten too strong, my joints became more sore... and I lost the ability to train heavy. Some injuries have nagged me for months, and I'm sure that I've lost measurable strength.

Right now:

My right rotator cuff got screwed up from heavy incline benching. Now I'm unable to do bench, incline bench, or overhead press.... even pressing 135 lbs causes sharp pains. For some reason, I can't do pullups anymore either.

My left elbow tendon got screwed up with heavy skull crushers. I can't do dips, skull crushers, or heavy DB tricep work. An ez-bar with 30lbs each side causes sharp pain on the left elbow tendon... but my right elbow is 100% fine.

My left hip join hurts, which prevents me from doing squats or hack squats. I can only "kind of" do leg presses or leg extensions.

I'm mostly fucked up!

What would you recommend as far as a peptide healing plan? I need to be able to bench, squat, and do these other good exercises. It's getting kind of ridiculous.

Last edited:
I've noticed that the heavier and stronger I get, the more all my joints hurt.

Ironically, as I've gotten too strong, my joints became more sore... and I lost the ability to train heavy. Some injuries have nagged me for months, and I'm sure that I've lost measurable strength.

Right now:

My right rotator cuff got screwed up from heavy incline benching. Now I'm unable to do bench, incline bench, or overhead press.... even pressing 135 lbs causes sharp pains. For some reason, I can't do pullups anymore either.

My left elbow tendon got screwed up with heavy skull crushers. I can't do dips, skull crushers, or heavy DB tricep work. An ez-bar with 30lbs each side causes sharp pain on the left elbow tendon... but my right elbow is 100% fine.

My left hip join hurts, which prevents me from doing squats or hack squats. I can only "kind of" do leg presses or leg extensions.

I'm mostly fucked up!

What would you recommend as far as a peptide healing plan? I need to be able to bench, squat, and do these other good exercises. It's getting kind of ridiculous.

What JohnJuan recommended above is a pretty solid protocol. However, while TB-500 will affect the entire body fairly equally, necessitating only one injection for the entire body, BPC-157 will need to be injected at an effective dose in all the areas that are injured.

Yes, this will cost more money as you have multiple injuries, but with BPC being so effective and you being unable to train chest, back, triceps, or legs properly, what other proven choice do you have? Besides, BPC really isn't that expensive and with its restorative effects being permanent, it is well worth the money.

Of course, results will vary depending on injury type and severity, but with BPC having such a high success rate, it is certainly worth trying. Many people have been either completely or near completely healed. Even if you only experienced a 50% recovery, imagine how much that would assist you in terms of training ability?

Last edited:
I have been told to try this in my elbow for my tendonitis. However I have always been told in the past that injecting into a tendon will only weaken it. Anyone have any problems after injecting in a tendon?

What JohnJuan recommended above is a pretty solid protocol. However, while TB-500 will affect the entire body fairly equally, necessitating only one injection for the entire body, BPC-157 will need to be injected at an effective dose in all the areas that are injured.

Yes, this will cost more money as you have multiple injuries, but with BPC being so effective and you being unable to train chest, back, triceps, or legs properly, what other proven choice do you have? Besides, BPC really isn't that expensive and with its restorative effects being permanent, it is well worth the money.

Of course, results will vary depending on injury type and severity, but with BPC having such a high success rate, it is certainly worth trying. Many people have been either completely or near completely healed. Even if you only experienced a 50% recovery, imagine how much that would assist you in terms of training ability?

Is TB-500 or BPC-157 considered more effective, if you could only choose 1? It seems like you're recommending BPC-157 over the other. (They are roughly the same price for 5mg, so I'm just asking.)

What would be an "effective healing dose" of BPC-157? 250mcg daily near the injury? (1 5mg vial would last 20 days)

What would be an effective full-body dose of TB-500? 2mg every 3rd day? (If so, TB-500 is very expensive.... 1 5mg vial would last ~7 days)

Are they considered even better together? or would I just be better off increasing the dose of 1 of them? (Whichever is stronger)

Last edited:
I have been told to try this in my elbow for my tendonitis. However I have always been told in the past that injecting into a tendon will only weaken it. Anyone have any problems after injecting in a tendon?

Did you read all the posts? Inject "next" to the tendon--not in it.

Is TB-500 or BPC-157 considered more effective, if you could only choose 1? It seems like you're recommending BPC-157 over the other. (They are roughly the same price for 5mg, so I'm just asking.)

What would be an "effective healing dose" of BPC-157? 250mcg daily near the injury? (1 5mg vial would last 20 days)

What would be an effective full-body dose of TB-500? 2mg every 3rd day? (If so, TB-500 is very expensive.... 1 5mg vial would last ~7 days)

Are they considered even better together? or would I just be better off increasing the dose of 1 of them? (Whichever is stronger)

If I had to select just one, I would personally choose BPC-157. This doesn't mean it is always the most effective, but from what I've seen, it produce superior results more often.

Yes, I would try 250 mcg daily for as long as it takes to see maximum improvement. Once the area is healed or is no longer improving, discontinue treatment. This could be just a couple weeks, or it could be a couple of months, depending on the situation.

TB-500 can be dosed as low as 2 mg weekly, but you're not going to see maximum results from that dose. 5 mg per week, or 2 mg E3D, is more effective.

So yes, TB-500 is more expensive, but frankly, neither one costs that much. Even when using 5 mg of TB-500 weekly, the overall monthly cost isn't too bad. Keep in mind, this is a short term investment. While TB-500 requires a maintenance dose in order to continue experiencing best results, the maintenance dose is tiny, so after the first month or two, your monthly cost is minimal.

BPC-157 doesn't require any maintenance dose, so the cost is lower, but unlike TB-500, BPC-157 does not benefit the entire body--not to any meaningful degree.

I just took a chance and ran the injections into the tendon. It worked well. If you have fear then inject under the skin above the tendon. You can use a 31 gauge slin pin and it shouldn't hurt the tendon. You can barely feel it. I injected about 1/4" deep.

JJ and MA have pretty much covered everything. If I had to recommend one it would be BPC-157 at 250mcg ed as close to the injury site as possible. I get pm'ed a lot about these peptides and most guys are shocked how fast they heal when using them. I would definitely recommend the two for more serious injuries though. TB-500 injected sub-q at approx. 2.5mg per week should improve general healing and go great with the BPC.

All great advice as ive used both and had great shoulder recovery .. the curricum bio is great for inflammation if u can get enough in you orally but do not use it if ur on any blood thinners . Goodluck. Pro

Thank you everyone. Ordered 2 bottles of both. If this entire protocol doesnt do it nothing will! I will come back and update everyone ok what i did and how it worked in a month!

TB and BPC use bac water or AA?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity