over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Igf-1 (Lr3/des) the debate on faster results than hgh

nfernoo

Banned
I wanna revamp this.

If it takes awhile for hyperplasia to happen,
what are these "quicker results" people talking about.

Fat loss? Fuller looking muscle ( insulin nutrient shuttling)
Or actual growth?

quote from a past post:

"With igf-1lr3 I think the problem is that it is very similar to a short acting insulin when it comes to its short-term effects. When a person is talking about how they didn't see much from it they are often referring to 1 or 2 short runs with it- i.e. not talking about hyperplasia results which are said to take a long time to manifest. So, what's being discussed are more along the lines of the mass gains one sees from humalog or humalin-r. I don't even want to get into the debate about long-term use and hyperplasia with igf-1lr3 because I don't have a real answer and don't know how anyone does (I mean, how would a person really measure that vs. hypertrophy? Are people doing biopsies on themselves and counting the "new" muscle cells vs hypertrophied cells...?).

So, if people are going by the actual "insulin-like" properties of the drug then, yes, it is very much about timing, carb intake etc. For me, I don't see much from even humalog if I'm not on aas. This is a very important factor. For whatever reason I just cannot seem to get the same effects from insulin when I'm not "on." I really do believe there is some benefit to igf-1 lr3 and peg-mgf. But, I can't prove it. A lot of people are going to perceive that they are getting more bang for their buck from test and insulin as it's hard to really verify the hyperplasia results and the "insulin-like" results are appear to work very similarly to actual insulin."

Fat loss, nutrient partitioning and body recomp. Tren plus lr3 let me take 2 inches of my waist in 4 weeks with 0 weight loss. It dint come back when I stoped the lr3 either. Very good for beach days and stuff. 200mcg day before, 200 in the morning off the day out and toy be full and vascular as fuck. (Asumming your in good shape already of corse ) AFAIK the whole hyperplasia thing with igf and even gh in humans isn't proven anyway. Not saying it's wrong though as I really don't know

Last edited:
Fat loss, nutrient partitioning and body recomp. Tren plus lr3 let me take 2 inches of my waist in 4 weeks with 0 weight loss. It dint come back when I stoped the lr3 either. Very good for beach days and stuff. 200mcg day before, 200 in the morning off the day out and toy be full and vascular as fuck. (Asumming your in good shape already of corse ) AFAIK the whole hyperplasia thing with igf and even gh in humans isn't proven anyway. Not saying it's wrong though as I really don't know

Awesome!

Hyperplasia aside? Doesn't seem like people are gaining more muscle than with hgh

basically it's doing what slin does ( lesser effective nutrient partitioning)
and weight loss of hgh, but quicker?

Awesome!

Hyperplasia aside? Doesn't seem like people are gaining more muscle than with hgh

basically it's doing what slin does ( lesser effective nutrient partitioning)
and weight loss of hgh, but quicker?

I think that sums it up yes. The big difference tui me idd that hgh will potentially reduce insulin sensitivity over time (never did for me though) lr3 will increase it. After 4 days at work on the lr3 ehen I trained my first day off I would drop the lr3 and bring in humalog post workout and up carbs from 400 to 600. It was almost like I'd done a week of very low carbs and getting a rebound effect. The glycogen super compensation and vacularity was insane. I was Building muscle on traing days and losing fat on non traing days at an exelerated rate. Was on 700 tren also

LR3 is so unreliable these days. I cant remember the last time I got good LR3, and I have gotten the LR3 from sponsors who I have gotten great stuff from (other peps, research chems), just the LR3 is shit.

When I was getting good LR3 back 3-4 years ago i loved it. I was off AAS for 5 years and when I started training again the only thing I did was LR3 as a stand alone. I got great results from it, the pumps were insane and I had a huge appetite that allowed me to eat a ton and I grew.

As good as it was, sorry I do not agree it does not compare at all to Slin as a nutrient partitioning drug. It definitely helps partitioning but slin is on a totally different level. And it does not compare to GH at all IMO when it comes to overall results. GH keeps me lean and full.

I find it hard to believe we are all spending all this money on GH when we could get LR3 for $60 and get a BOGO... and get the same results as GH...

If you can get really good LR3 its a closer argument, but nothing i have seen in the last couple years comes close to GH. Thats why i just spend the money. Dont get me wrong I love LR3, and love running it in PCT and once or twice in between cycles but the last few years it hasnt done shit.

Sorry i think i might have missed your point in my previous post. Yes if you get good LR3 you will have faster results than GH IMO... When i did have good LR3 the results were noticeable pretty quickly. I was pumped and full after a few days, it felt great.

My previous post is basically how i feel about the situation at a whole, sorry i went on a tangent lol !!! I like Slin and GH better, but LR3 when good works quicker than GH. But still not as good as a nutrient shuttle as slin...

Ur good man lol.

These results though. Fat loss? Pump?
Results as in muscle? Because idk bout that when compared to hgh.

First, they said that adult hyperplasia was impossible. Then they said it was possible, and now everyone believes it happens all the time. The fact is that adult hyperplasia is proven, but it happens so very little, even when you take GH/IGF. Even Satellite Cells aren't likely to fuse with existing fibers...I mean it happens, but very little, nothing like all the talk.

But if you guys want real LR3, just pay $200 and get it from DAT's guy. That stuff is made according to the patient-holders instructions. Now I'm looking for someone to produce DES the right way. I swear someday I'll get the license from the patient holder and make DES myself.

and GH is always the Master Hormone

SO the question was: is $200/mg pharma-quality IGF-1Lr3 worth it, comparatively considering the expense of hGH.

Sorry, I didn't mean just to talk at you.

SO the question was: is $200/mg pharma-quality IGF-1Lr3 worth it, comparatively considering the expense of hGH.

These supposed benefits though.
Faster fat loss and pumps is hardly not worth it if can't help muscle growth that hgh will.

Everyone n that has done hgh long term has muscle that aas alone can't retain once u go off.
Gh has been shown to cause permanent growth (to a certain degree)

Nothing can replace actual gh. It's the way gh works which makes it go successful. People trying to find faster ways to achieve results are just gonna end up wasting money. Which is why gh+aas and gh+aas+ insulin have been the staple for soo many years. And a reason why the peptides we use arnt approved for medical use. They simply arnt as superior to the original versions of the original drug. Is original igf-1 still Produced for medical reasons yes? Is gh? Yes. Anabolics? Yes. No long actin igf. Hormones releasing agent or sarm is gonna take over the original product and none are even still being tested medically

oh yah GH will do serious hypertrophy, and it will lend itself to some satellite cell fusion, and a maybe a bit of hyperplasia. Also, striated muscle had a lot more GH receptors than IGF. That is why systemic IGF like LR3 is problematic...it floats around your system, and your intestines have more receptors than your muscles. That's why I prefer LR3 for cutting while I don't have an anabolic environment, I don't need more intestinal growth.
DES is a different story, but most of the DES out there is crap, most of it isn't folded correctly, yet people still love DES, so I wonder how much they'd love real DES?

Nothing can replace actual gh. It's the way gh works which makes it go successful. People trying to find faster ways to achieve results are just gonna end up wasting money. Which is why gh+aas and gh+aas+ insulin have been the staple for soo many years. And a reason why the peptides we use arnt approved for medical use. They simply arnt as superior to the original versions of the original drug. Is original igf-1 still Produced for medical reasons yes? Is gh? Yes. Anabolics? Yes. No long actin igf. Hormones releasing agent or sarm is gonna take over the original product and none are even still being tested medically

I partly agree with you. But I gotta say that FDA approval is just matter of politics. And GHRP is superior in many ways...first...first, well, first it's the best initial choice to begin with GH, and it's genuinely healthier for life-extension purposes. Most importantly, GHRP-6 and Hexarelin have both been indicated to prevent and reduce fibrosis for steroid users, and this is through a mechanism other than GH. I mean have you ever seen the Heart of a Steroid user? It looks like it's filled with spider webs, fibers, disgusting. See there are plenty medical tests being done by people smarter than drug companies!

$200 is well worth it to me, if its real and going to do what its supposed to do. (what it did for me in the past)

This is the point im trying to make. GH is GH, it does everything it is supposed to do if it is a very good generic or especially if its Pharma. I like peps but when I really want results I just spend the money and get GH.

Last edited:
Sorry i think i might have missed your point in my previous post. Yes if you get good LR3 you will have faster results than GH IMO... When i did have good LR3 the results were noticeable pretty quickly. I was pumped and full after a few days, it felt great.

My previous post is basically how i feel about the situation at a whole, sorry i went on a tangent lol !!! I like Slin and GH better, but LR3 when good works quicker than GH. But still not as good as a nutrient shuttle as slin...

What results are quicker. Fat loss and full?
the term full just seems to be water it's seems.

your words

"As good as it was, sorry I do not agree it does not compare at all to Slin as a nutrient partitioning drug. It definitely helps partitioning but slin is on a totally different level. And it does not compare to GH at all IMO when it comes to overall results. GH keeps me lean and full. "

I find it odd people keep comparing apples to potatoes. What are you trying to do here?

GH does a slew of things that IGF1 does not. If you want to quickly look leaner for the next day, say you have a beach party to attend, then IGF1-LR3 the day before will have you looking leaner, fuller, and tighter in literally ONE day.

So yes it work quicker in that sense.

What results are quicker. Fat loss and full?
the term full just seems to be water it's seems.

your words

"As good as it was, sorry I do not agree it does not compare at all to Slin as a nutrient partitioning drug. It definitely helps partitioning but slin is on a totally different level. And it does not compare to GH at all IMO when it comes to overall results. GH keeps me lean and full. "

Slin is just the ultimate in nutrient partitioning. LR3 will help partitioning but nowhere near as much as slin.

And like Rambo said, GH has many benefits. LR3 is certainly a good drug, but you wont find too many people who would choose to take LR3 over GH if they had to make a choice. But thats not to say LR3 is useless.... Even though recently its been useless for me.

So which sponsor carries the best lr3? Concreter uses superiors and he stands by it.

aka DoWork on Professional Muscle
aka Venison Steaks on Muscle Chemistry

So which sponsor carries the best lr3? Concreter uses superiors and he stands by it.

I've only used superiors and it works just as Sammy and Concreter said it would. I only use a low dose of 50mcgs prebed and the results are amazing. I tried 100mcgs the other day and my belt has been tightened up another notch. Waist is getting smaller. I can't imagine what 200mcgs would do!

Basically I carb up a bit, shoot the IGF1-LR3, go to sleep with a bloated stomach and wake up leaner and fuller. Instant recomp!

That's what I remember it doing. Used ergos a few years back and saw residual growth over the next few months. It was impressive

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear