over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HgH Dosage/Q's For 1st Time GH User? Advice Needed

showstopper83

Registered
I have pretty good experience with AAS and a lot of different compounds at this point, have dabbled with peptides, but never have done any HgH.

Thinking about giving it a run.

I read people on some insane GH doses, I realize some of these guys are either heavy weight pro's or might be running much less potent generic GH, with the purpose of getting as huge as possible.

I'm not trying to get massive, would be more interested in a recomp effect, improving muscle quality with a bit of size.

1. What would be the least amount of IU's/day I can run and expect decent results? Both pharm grade and generic. I know people have posted bloods ranging in the high 20's and 30's for some generic hgh available here

2. Is it really pointless to run for less than 6 months at a time?

3. Does it play any role in keeping gains made off AAS while using, or is that a myth?

Those questions and any other advice you vets might be have would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

I have pretty good experience with AAS and a lot of different compounds at this point, have dabbled with peptides, but never have done any HgH.

Thinking about giving it a run.

I read people on some insane GH doses, I realize some of these guys are either heavy weight pro's or might be running much less potent generic GH, with the purpose of getting as huge as possible.

I'm not trying to get massive, would be more interested in a recomp effect, improving muscle quality with a bit of size.

1. What would be the least amount of IU's/day I can run and expect decent results? Both pharm grade and generic. I know people have posted bloods ranging in the high 20's and 30's for some generic hgh available here

2. Is it really pointless to run for less than 6 months at a time?

3. Does it play any role in keeping gains made off AAS while using, or is that a myth?

Those questions and any other advice you vets might be have would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

1-Depends on your age, older you are the less you need to get the same effects as someone younger than you, but in general I would say 2-5ius, the latter being preferable, will definitely help with the recomp you're after (diet still needs to be in check but you can afford to eat a little more and not have it turn to fat) working your way up to that dose.(This is regarding generics as I have yet to run Pharm, soon tho)

2- Pointless ? No. I notice results after 2-3 months but the "magic" happens the longer you're on.

3- Yes, I noticed that when I used to run AAS alone I didnt maintain the gains as well as I did while using GH

This is from MY personal experience with GH, been running it for the past 2 years on/off and ive been using as low as 2 ius for 6 months and recently gone up to 6ius (changes at this dose are much more noticeable).

1-Depends on your age, older you are the less you need to get the same effects as someone younger than you, but in general I would say 2-5ius, the latter being preferable, will definitely help with the recomp you're after (diet still needs to be in check but you can afford to eat a little more and not have it turn to fat) working your way up to that dose.(This is regarding generics as I have yet to run Pharm, soon tho)

2- Pointless ? No. I notice results after 2-3 months but the "magic" happens the longer you're on.

3- Yes, I noticed that when I used to run AAS alone I didnt maintain the gains as well as I did while using GH

This is from MY personal experience with GH, been running it for the past 2 years on/off and ive been using as low as 2 ius for 6 months and recently gone up to 6ius (changes at this dose are much more noticeable).

Thank you, I am 31 years old, will be 32 in a couple months.

When you say 2iu's... are you talking about Pharm grade gear or high end generic?

And if you could be more specific about "magic", that would be great.

I am no pro or vet but I did notice gains do stay after a cycle of ass while on hgh, my dose for generic at 5 to 10ius .
as for pharmacy hgh I don't know, I can't ever afford it.

Last edited:
I'm on sernos and generic right now. I run 5ius of generic in the morning then 3ius of pharm grade in the evening. If your looking to gain mass 2ius won't do it from my experience. You need to ramp that up to somewhere between 5 and 8ius

Very much agree with Nabz here. I always run 5iu and what I notice is it keep me fuller, tighter and I seem to gain leaner tissue in a much quicker time frame while on it. Say 5 months on then rotate with peptides.
GH IMO is absolutely amazing and where there are plenty of bunk out there, there is also some VERY good generic out there as well.
I would say 4iu for you would be a great start. Two weeks you'll notice your tighter and can get away with eating much more calories without adding belly fat.

When I use it, I never bother with less than 5iu at a time. If you're going to be spending the dough, make it worth your while and don't try to use baby amounts at your age. I used anywhere from 5-10iu and the more I used, the more of a difference I noticed. I think it's good to go with a really high dose for a little to develop muscle tissue and hyperplasia, then drop the dose back down so the AAS will have more muscle cells to work with.

When I use it, I never bother with less than 5iu at a time. If you're going to be spending the dough, make it worth your while and don't try to use baby amounts at your age. I used anywhere from 5-10iu and the more I used, the more of a difference I noticed. I think it's good to go with a really high dose for a little to develop muscle tissue and hyperplasia, then drop the dose back down so the AAS will have more muscle cells to work with.

:yeahthat: Well stated. This is almost exactly the advice Alex Azarian gave me when I hired him as a trainer a few years ago.

This pretty much sums up what I would suggest. At least 4iu per day though i would say. Try to stay on it as long as you can, and definitely run it for a few months after a cycle is over because it will help you keep your gains. I come off every year, and this year i kept the most i have ever kept from a cycle thanks to GH.

Try to do 5iu per day. Start with like 3-4 iu for a week or 2 and then jump up to 5iu. I start seeing results pretty quickly but you still want to stay on for as long as possible.

You can get good generics, check out Racepicks HGH Testing thread in the Sponsor section. Priceless info... TP Grey and some others are consistently scoring high. You can cycle off to peps like flexpack said but you can get affordable generics so you might be able to stay on. At 5iu per day 5 days a week a kit will last 4 weeks so its not that bad...

:yeahthat: Well stated. This is almost exactly the advice Alex Azarian gave me when I hired him as a trainer a few years ago.

Can you expand a little more with dosages and time frames?

Thanks

Can you expand a little more with dosages and time frames?

Thanks

There is not much more to expand upon. Alex asked if I was using HGH, I responded that I was. I wanted to use 4iu's per day (a financial decision), Alex suggested that I use 3iu's first thing in morning, then fasted cardio. 3iu's pre workout. Obviously, he gave me a workout and diet plan. I made the best results using his training protocol. RIP Alex Azarian:(

There is not much more to expand upon. Alex asked if I was using HGH, I responded that I was. I wanted to use 4iu's per day (a financial decision), Alex suggested that I use 3iu's first thing in morning, then fasted cardio. 3iu's pre workout. Obviously, he gave me a workout and diet plan. I made the best results using his training protocol. RIP Alex Azarian:(

Was just about expanding on nothumans post about running high GH for a while to give more muscle cells for AAS to work with then dropping the dose back down.

Thanks

Was just about expanding on nothumans post about running high GH for a while to give more muscle cells for AAS to work with then dropping the dose back down.

Thanks

GH is like an optimizer, it just makes all AAS work so much better when running it.
AAS alone is wonderful if you have a good stack and know what your doing, then add GH and watch magic happen.

Thanks

Here is my complete broscience:

Well HGH is known to cause hyperplasia and increase muscle cells, right? Well the higher the dose, the more pronounced the effect. If you go straight to a high dose to allow the HGH to do this, then drop the dose, you will have already created those cells with the high dose, making the AAS more effective.

how about the guys who've been on for at least a year, or on and off for a couple years or longer. if u start with 2 or 3iu, after so long on do u need to up the dose to get the same effects?

I have never been able to tolerate GH at any more than 6 ius a day of any type - Seros, Omnitrope, Jins, RIPS, Hyges, Blacktops etc.

The carpal tunnel was unbearable at anything more than 6 ius a day.
In mass training phases the most effective doses were higher and infrequent doses - ETD or EOD.

Most people don't realize that half life has nothing to do with GH results, as with anabolics - the greatest results and of course side effects come with the shortest half life. I made mistakes in the later part of my career with higher dosed long ester cycles.
GH is like the opposite infrequent dosing to avoid the terrible side effects of all the swelling on the tissues - not with IV or 3 -4 times a day like some do.

Big A wrote about the once or twice per week dosing with GH many years ago - which Phil H posted about a decade ago as well.

I most always also took GH powo as I felt the body utilized it better as it does insulin in the 3 hour window.

Last edited:
I have never been able to tolerate GH at any more than 6 ius a day of any type - Seros, Omnitrope, Jins, RIPS, Hyges, Blacktops etc.

The carpal tunnel was unbearable at anything more than 6 ius a day.
In mass training phases the most effective doses were higher and infrequent doses - ETD or EOD.

Most people don't realize that half life has nothing to do with GH results, as with anabolics - the greatest results and of course side effects come with the shortest half life. I made mistakes in the later part of my career with higher dosed long ester cycles.
GH is like the opposite infrequent dosing to avoid the terrible side effects of all the swelling on the tissues - not with IV or 3 -4 times a day like some do.

Big A wrote about the once or twice per week dosing with GH many years ago - which Phil H posted about a decade ago as well.

I most always also took GH powo as I felt the body utilized it better as it does insulin in the 3 hour window.

You fuckers arguing about dosing it 2x daily for highest IGF reading this?!?! ;)
Large infrequent dosing!:headbang:

You fuckers arguing about dosing it 2x daily for highest IGF reading this?!?! ;)
Large infrequent dosing!:headbang:

Open a post and read: "You fuckers". Really? So who ever has that opinion is a "fucker"?
I don't care who your directing this at. This is disrespectful and insulting for anyone to read.

CG

Open a post and read: "You fuckers". Really? So who ever has that opinion is a "fucker"?
I don't care who your directing this at. This is disrespectful and insulting for anyone to read.

CG
It was a joking figure of speech..relax. There's no need for you to be dramatic.
Did you see the F'in emoji? Now I can't use profanity if your eyes are reading it I guess?

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity