over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

peptides and insulin

jfrost89

Registered
I know everyone is going to say ask RS but I would like to here others protocols and results. Let's face it nothing out there is one size fits all. I do respect RS and appreciate the knowledge that he gives. Honestly I thought peptides were a waste of money but RS laid me out a protocol and I followed it to the T and the results were amazing. I'm definitely a fan now.

I would like to use only peptides and slin this off-season. I've been on gh for about 6 months now and it's a staple for pre contest but I would really like to try only peps this off season.

I plan on running slin 2 different ways. Mike Arnold's pre workout protocol with humolog and Chad nicholl protocol which is humolin r or now sold as novolin r 3xday 3 days a week. I have used chads protocol with good success.

My plan is run one slin protocol for 4 weeks then off for 4 weeks then the other slin protocol for 4 weeks. Slin will only be used 3 times a week with both protocols (chest, back, legs) I have a medical background and I consider myself very knoledgable on the subject. Peptides not so much but I love to learn.

I don't compete so its hard to compare my experiences to what you might experience, as you are most likely on a different level than me.

I come off every year and this year I maintained the most size I ever have while being off. I have run slin a few times this off season and have been on GH as well. I run the slin for a month at a time then take a break for at least a month.

I don't see any reason why the protocol you mentioned wont work. You are taking a month off in between, so that's good and you can get the benefit of 2 different protocols. I think using peps instead of GH will be fine if you are looking to get off the GH for a while. I prefer GH but I have run slin with peps and it was ok.

I don't compete so its hard to compare my experiences to what you might experience, as you are most likely on a different level than me.

I come off every year and this year I maintained the most size I ever have while being off. I have run slin a few times this off season and have been on GH as well. I run the slin for a month at a time then take a break for at least a month.

I don't see any reason why the protocol you mentioned wont work. You are taking a month off in between, so that's good and you can get the benefit of 2 different protocols. I think using peps instead of GH will be fine if you are looking to get off the GH for a while. I prefer GH but I have run slin with peps and it was ok.

I've ran slin multiple times with gh. I was just truly impressed with the results I got from the peps I used precontest so I wanted to try an off season protocol with slin. I just like trying new things.

Yeah go for it. Should be able to keep a lot of your gains with the peps and slin.

I have used small amounts of slin with peptides a few times. Peps are still raising gh so the combo is only a good thing. There are lots of different protocols/peptides you could use with your slin. An obvious one would be something like 5mg cjc-dac and 25-50mg mk-677. The inclusion of a GHRP could be useful when the slin is active.

Another protocol I would recommend is cjc-dac with ipamorelin morning and pre bed. With another GHRP (6 or 2) dosed around your training (same time you use your slin).

Overall I think it would be optimal to use longer acting peptides. Moreover peptides that will elevate IGF-1 levels over a period of time. Plus the addition of a spike causing peptide when the slin is active. As it is off season perhaps a hunger inducing one to go with a big post workout meal.

I have used small amounts of slin with peptides a few times. Peps are still raising gh so the combo is only a good thing. There are lots of different protocols/peptides you could use with your slin. An obvious one would be something like 5mg cjc-dac and 25-50mg mk-677. The inclusion of a GHRP could be useful when the slin is active.

Another protocol I would recommend is cjc-dac with ipamorelin morning and pre bed. With another GHRP (6 or 2) dosed around your training (same time you use your slin).

Overall I think it would be optimal to use longer acting peptides. Moreover peptides that will elevate IGF-1 levels over a period of time. Plus the addition of a spike causing peptide when the slin is active. As it is off season perhaps a hunger inducing one to go with a big post workout meal.

This is an awesome protocol!!!

I was thinkings something along these lines. Was going to do cjc-dac with ghrp6 and ipam pre bed. What would be the reasoning for the ipam in the morning? I was going to use it at night didn't get the hunger but took advantage of the gh burst. Also what dose would you recommend for the ipam?

I was thinkings something along these lines. Was going to do cjc-dac with ghrp6 and ipam pre bed. What would be the reasoning for the ipam in the morning? I was going to use it at night didn't get the hunger but took advantage of the gh burst. Also what dose would you recommend for the ipam?

No real reasoning just the fact it would be good. I love the way I feel on Ipam and it pretty much has no side effects for me. I guess it all depends upon your exact goals. If you are pushing the calories then GHRP-6 would be a better choice. GHRP-6 twice daily and Ipam in the night would be amazing too. You could even do more GHRP-6 shots if you wanted. For GHRP-6 I would do 100-400mcg... depends upon response and your exact goals. Ipam as much as you can pre bed... at least 500mcg but 1mg would be much better.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131