over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Follistatin cycle?

dbtruefitness

Newbies
Hey 'Experts" I'm interested in trying follistatin, what is generally excepted as a good cycle dosage schedule, and do you just use BA for reconstituting?

Thanks for your opinion!

Calling people "experts" while asking them to help you out. Never seen that one before.

Calling people "experts" while asking them to help you out. Never seen that one before.

I'ze bout ready to tell you off asswipe, then I saw youzz w sciroxx and they my people so ill let it slide, so don't take it personally.

I been in this game a long time, hardly ever fuck with forums cuz mostly a bunch of dumbasses but there are a few so called experts that do know what the fuck they are talking about, that's who I would like some advice from and Folli still seems an undereducated area.

Hey are you guys ever gonna bring back IGF 1 to Sciroxx?

Man, I dunno nothin' but wanna hear funny story. One time this guy took the "tagged version" o Folli, then he got sick.
Otherwise, I love those Chinese factories cause they know how to make the GH right! Now that they perfected the 191-GH sequence, they've moved right on to the 344-Follistatin. I'm glad everyone's tried real Follistatin and say it do little

I wouldn't bother with it. You would be better spending your money on something else.

I wouldn't bother with it. You would be better spending your money on something else.

Well, if you ever decide to come off the traditional gear, myostatin inhibitors may be useful to you. I know that you know that anabolic steroids increase your local-natural follistatin, but they also increase your myostatin levels, and in fact, steroids just create an arms race between myostatin and follistatin. If we're ever gonna make progress, then eventually you'll have to intervene with another mechanism to lower myostatin.
All I'm saying is PTC isn't really just about your T-levels...it's about correcting all the other imbalances created by steroids. After six to eight weeks of steroid use, you'll have lagging, elevated-levels of myostatin. Maybe GH can help take care of it, maybe vitamin D derivatives, or maybe Follistatin 344.

Well, if you ever decide to come off the traditional gear, myostatin inhibitors may be useful to you. I know that you know that anabolic steroids increase your local-natural follistatin, but they also increase your myostatin levels, and in fact, steroids just create an arms race between myostatin and follistatin. If we're ever gonna make progress, then eventually you'll have to intervene with another mechanism to lower myostatin.
All I'm saying is PTC isn't really just about your T-levels...it's about correcting all the other imbalances created by steroids. After six to eight weeks of steroid use, you'll have lagging, elevated-levels of myostatin. Maybe GH can help take care of it, maybe vitamin D derivatives, or maybe Follistatin 344.

I think myostatin inhibitors will be the main reason for even freakier bodybuilders of tomorrow. I think they will be the next big thing. I am sure many are using them with success now but not at the doses you hear about on the forums.

Although I should have added I thought ACR2VB was amazing so I would like to try that again. I shouldn't really comment until I have used more but from my brief experience I didn't rate folli and I though Myo HMP was a complete waste (used 2 brands for that but just 1 for folli).

I have taken a lot of folli..

Things I noticed.. strength went up.. like up every workout.. and appetite was thru the roof..

Like elvia said if you are only gonna run 1 vial you would be better off spending the funds elsewhere..

Russianstar says myo peps should be run for long periods.. i might try that at some point and just go with a small dose and do it daily for a year or so

I have taken a lot of folli..

Things I noticed.. strength went up.. like up every workout.. and appetite was thru the roof..

Like elvia said if you are only gonna run 1 vial you would be better off spending the funds elsewhere..

Russianstar says myo peps should be run for long periods.. i might try that at some point and just go with a small dose and do it daily for a year or so

Exactly. Sure if someone said would you like to run 50 vials of folli or acr2vb for free I would love to and would be smiling all month. But the cost of doing that would just be plain silly. For that I could run a massive aas cycle with 10mg cjc-dac and 50mg mk-677 per day. Plus have a weeks worth of personal training coaching for training glutes with Vida Guerra.

I tried 1 vial of our Myo HMP and I thought it was crap. Granted it was 1 vial but guys could get some decent stuff for the cost of that 1 vial.

Exactly. Sure if someone said would you like to run 50 vials of folli or acr2vb for free I would love to and would be smiling all month. But the cost of doing that would just be plain silly. For that I could run a massive aas cycle with 10mg cjc-dac and 50mg mk-677 per day. Plus have a weeks worth of personal training coaching for training glutes with Vida Guerra.

I tried 1 vial of our Myo HMP and I thought it was crap. Granted it was 1 vial but guys could get some decent stuff for the cost of that 1 vial.

Yah, I agree. And we just need to keep a level head about it, keep up the demand for a good product, and hopefully we'll get some quality Myostatin Inhibitors. But like I said, if you're just gonna do a vial or two, you might wanna use it for PCT.

What I'm really interested in is ACE-083.
Think about this for a localized growth formula:
ACE-083
IGF (your choice, but probably DES)
PGF2a
PGE1

Yah, I agree. And we just need to keep a level head about it, keep up the demand for a good product, and hopefully we'll get some quality Myostatin Inhibitors. But like I said, if you're just gonna do a vial or two, you might wanna use it for PCT.

What I'm really interested in is ACE-083.
Think about this for a localized growth formula:
ACE-083
IGF (your choice, but probably DES)
PGF2a
PGE1

That would pretty much be the ultimate localized growth protocol. It would definitely be DES over LR3 if you were after site enhancement.

I have taken a lot of folli.. Things I noticed.. strength went up.. like up every workout.. and appetite was thru the roof..

Exactly what I got from using it.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity