over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hunger Issues

NoVaDriver

Registered
I hit 275 last month. A huge achievement, yes, but my appetite has completely tanked. I've always been "that guy" at the dinner table where everyone made me two servings or more, but, goddamn, it's like I can't eat nearly enough anymore. I've started cutting INADVERTENTLY because of it.

Any peptides or AAS suggestions to help with this? I'm trying to avoid carb cravings, if at all possible, so I can bulk in a lean manner. I'm still in grad school, so budget-friendly stuff is best. I got some HGH on the way, but that has never really boosted my hunger. Dosage recommendations are appreciated.

Use 25mg MK-677 before bed, and 300mcg GHRP6 before every meal. Both are ghrelin memetics. Ghrelin is a substance in the stomach that causes hunger. Both of these will raise hgh and igf1 dramatically,

I'll be starting a 6-month HGH cycle soon. Does that usually affect appetite at all? I did a cycle a couple years ago and I can't quite remember my whole experience.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'll be starting a 6-month HGH cycle soon. Does that usually affect appetite at all? I did a cycle a couple years ago and I can't quite remember my whole experience.

Gh doesn't usually increase appetite but like previously stated mk and ghrp will dramatically. Idk what your using supplement wise but if your using any oral aas they will kill your appetite after about 2 weeks bc your body essentially becomes toxic. Increased liver enzymes will dramatically decrease appetite.

I know your trying to bulk and cardio is probably the last thing you want to do if your anything like me but adding in 15-20 mins of cardio 3xweek will help boost your metabolism and increase your hungry. Plus it'll help you stay lean while eating more carbs to grow.

Gh doesn't usually increase appetite but like previously stated mk and ghrp will dramatically. Idk what your using supplement wise but if your using any oral aas they will kill your appetite after about 2 weeks bc your body essentially becomes toxic. Increased liver enzymes will dramatically decrease appetite.

I've never found this with orals at all for some reason. 4 weeks in on superdrol and I'm ravenous all the time. Same erith anadrol I can't stop eating. A lot do get this though

I know your trying to bulk and cardio is probably the last thing you want to do if your anything like me but adding in 15-20 mins of cardio 3xweek will help boost your metabolism and increase your hungry. Plus it'll help you stay lean while eating more carbs to grow.

Absulutly. Your hold better insulin sensitivity, feel les bloated and lethargic and your body eek just function better. Imo experiance it helps with muscle gains not hinders.

no offense buddy but please teach me before you lost this apatite

Hah! I would if I could.

Thanks for all the tips, guys. As for cardio, the only reason I avoid it until cutting is because I have 3 herniated discs (2 with degenerated disc disease) so I'm already in a ton of pain by the time I'm done lifting. :( I'm pretty much limited to the low bike.

Hah! I would if I could.

Thanks for all the tips, guys. As for cardio, the only reason I avoid it until cutting is because I have 3 herniated discs (2 with degenerated disc disease) so I'm already in a ton of pain by the time I'm done lifting. :( I'm pretty much limited to the low bike.

Damn. Makes your progress enen more impressive. Be proud of what you've done my man

BTW jjb1 had the best advice for appitite in the second post, you could even up the mk to 50mg to increase it further. That said in not a big beliver in artificially increasing appitie and belive this is when body fat and insulin resistance start to rear there ugly heads. That said at 275 and with all that gh in your system is going to be hard to gain body fat. The insulin resistance thing still stands though and this will limit gains and gradualy bodycomp will get worse. Id much rather drop calories for a month or so, have a tidy up, resensitise insulin receptors a bit then hit it hard again when appitite is back. You get a nice rebound effect and break previous platue as well

Last edited:
Damn. Makes your progress enen more impressive. Be proud of what you've done my man

I really appreciate you saying that, dude. :)

Yeah, I'm at a chubby 275 now ("chubby" in our terms, of course lol) and could definitely stand to lean up. Was waiting for the HGH to come in before cutting but they're taking a royally long time getting the shit to me...

But you are right about body fat in general and being this big. I could eat two pizzas every day and not gain an ounce of fat. It's awesome lol.

ghrp6 is all youll ever need to get hungry as fuck

stuff makes you empty your fridge in a day

Very very true. I can tell when I'm toxic from pushing too much AAS, and it absolutely destroys my appetite. I find sleeping for 16 hours straight heals the dirty liver more than anything. Just broscience but it always seems to help.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear