over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Igf1lr3 degrading

thehazzle

Kilo Klub Member
Anyone else notice the effects lessen over time of the same vial? I thought it was just the body getting used to it and building a tolerance but then every new vial hits me like a brick.

I use 100mcg 4x a week and bac water to recon

It is very sensitive to vibrations and sounds .. So easily degraded .. Maybe try recombine with acetic acid .. Maybe lasts longer

I think it's receptor down regulation. Because even when I reconstituted it with acetic acid it only seems to hit hard for a week. I did 100mcg per day last run.
This next run I will do 40mcg with 12.5mcg MK-677 before bed every night but mixed with bacteriostatic water. Acetic acid just burns too darn much.
Dave Palumbo recommends I think 3mcg or some ridiculously tiny dose because even at a tiny dose it's tons more igf1 than your body is used to. Only baby doses keep receptors from downregulating quickly.

I think it's receptor down regulation. Because even when I reconstituted it with acetic acid it only seems to hit hard for a week. I did 100mcg per day last run.
This next run I will do 40mcg with 12.5mcg MK-677 before bed every night but mixed with bacteriostatic water. Acetic acid just burns too darn much.
Dave Palumbo recommends I think 3mcg or some ridiculously tiny dose because even at a tiny dose it's tons more igf1 than your body is used to. Only baby doses keep receptors from downregulating quickly.

That was my initial thoughts but opening up a new vial with no break and it hits hard again so maybe not.

That was my initial thoughts but opening up a new vial with no break and it hits hard again so maybe not.

I guess this means I will be dosing 150-200mcg per day from now on :) I was planning to up it anyway.

I guess this means I will be dosing 150-200mcg per day from now on :) I was planning to up it anyway.

Ha that was my thinking for future use. 150mcg day for a week. 1-2 weeks off and then on again

Ha that was my thinking for future use. 150mcg day for a week. 1-2 weeks off and then on again

I only have 4 vials but I am gonna do the same but with less breaks :D

I found with 3 days a week non use it was potent the whole time. I guess a vial was lasting me about 6 days as I was doing about 200 non training days. I used bac water and even droped one on the floor when it was reconed and it worked fine the whole time. ( actually they
plastic shelf fell out the fridge when I opened the door which pissed me of a i smashed a Botle of pge 1 too) Never seemed to desensitise and the end of a bottle was as potent as first shot.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131