over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BPC-157 review: Insanity!

Landmonster

Registered
Hello all,

I just thought I'd update you guys on my BPC-157 experiment. I'm not a sales rep, or anything like that... you can look at my older posts to verify that.

I just had heard a few things here and there about the results of healing peptides, such as BPC-157 and TB-500, but I didn't pay much attention to it until recently.

I've had 2 serious, nagging injuries: One in my left tricep tendon, and one in my right shoulder. They have lasted along time, and weren't improving, so I tried some BPC-157 this week.

Here are my initial reports.

Here is what happened to my tricep:
I've had nagging elbow pain since around October of 2013. That's a freaking long time.

During one of my first few cycles of Test/Deca/Dbol in 2013, my tricep strength exploded, and I was able to do things like close-grip benches with 315, and skull crushers with upto 175! I was doing reps with cable pushdowns with 160lbs.

Everything was fine at first, and my triceps got huge. The problem is, after a while my tricep tendons began to kill me. I had no specific injury, my tricep tendons just started killing me all the time, and my left one was the worst.

Since around Thanksgiving of 2013, I haven't been able to train triceps with dips, skull crushers, dumbbells, or anything remotely heavy. My triceps have lots alot of size, and I tried numerous cheap things to help.... massage, ice, rest (a 2 month break from anything on arms), Cisus powder, extra fish oil, etc. Nothing seemed to help. I was depressed and only trained triceps indirectly for about a year. But even then, my strength on bench pressing and overhead pressing was limited by my sore elbow tendons and weak triceps. I thought I had permanently injured myself somehow.

This week (March 2015), I tried some BPC-157 on the advice of this forum. I've just done 3 BPC-157 injections (Sun/Mon/Tues) near the injury (250mcg each), and the immediate results are borderline miraculous. Let that sink in... JUST THREE INJECTIONS. Last night, I was able to rep out tricep cable extensions last night with 85lbs on the cable stack. Next, in an act of insanity... I tried to do some skull crushers. I was also able to rep out skull crushers with an EZ-bar and 35 on each side! :eek:

The weights may not sound impressive... but consider that I haven't trained triceps in 1.5 years, and even a 20lb dumbbell extension would have caused sharp pain a week ago. THIS IS INSANE, coming from where I was. More insane, is that today I have no pain. If I tried even light cable work over the last year, I would have nagging tendon pain that would radiate up and down my elbow the next day. It would even affect my work, and sleep. Today I can flex my tricep with no pain.

Here is what happened to my shoulder:

About a year ago, I also severely injured my right rotator cuff doing heavy bench press (even with my weakened triceps). I was going too heavy on bench press, my form suffered, and I felt a sharp pain in my right shoulder that ended my set. It has never gotten better, and only progressively worse if I tried to work though it. I have not been able to do bench, incline bench, or overhead press, or dips since December 2014.

In an act of desperation, I took 3 months off of any pressing movements.

Earlier last week, I simply tried to "test" overhead pressing with 135, to see if 3 months of rest had helped my shoulder. I immediately felt a sharp, flashing pain, and I had to drop the weight within seconds. I knew that this nagging injury had gotten ridiculous, and I needed try something serious to correct the issue. I tried some BPC-157.

I have done 3 BPC-157 injections this week (Sun/Mon/Tues) of 250mcg into the delt, and Wednesday night, I tried shoulders again. I was able to freakin' rep 185lbs on overhead press with a barbell for several sets of 8-10 reps.

Again, that may not sound impressive. But I literally have NOT been able to press anything overhead since December 2014.... and just last week, even attempting to press 135 almost crippled me in pain. :eek: The fact that I can do 185 for reps is JUST INSANE to me.

------------------------------------------------------

I haven't tried to do bench press yet, but I expect that my tricep and shoulder improvement will help it alot. I haven't been able to bench Since December 2014 either.

Last edited:
To be honest, this is not just a psychological improvement either.

Last week, I wanted to press 135lbs overhead, because thought the 3 months of rest would have helped me. I literally couldn't because of sharp pains.

Last night I repped 185 10 times on the same exercise.

Edit: I should say that I haven't been 100% healed... but it's easily a 50%+ improvement. There is still a tinge of pain doing these exercises, and some tenderness. However, before the pain was so severe that I couldn't do even light weights. Now I can train, and I hope the healing improvements will continue.

Last edited:
This is great to know. I hear stories on BPC-157 like yours most days. It really is an incredible peptide. Just be careful going too heavy too soon. Guys start feeling better and they get carried away and start really pushing the weights. Just remember it was only 1-2 weeks ago you were unable to lift properly so build up slowly.

This is great to know. I hear stories on BPC-157 like yours most days. It really is an incredible peptide. Just be careful going too heavy too soon. Guys start feeling better and they get carried away and start really pushing the weights. Just remember it was only 1-2 weeks ago you were unable to lift properly so build up slowly.

That is my fear, and it makes me question the validity of even training super heavy on things.

Ironically, I only got injured by pushing myself so hard... and if I had backed off back then, and continued to train in the meantime, I'd probably be bigger and healthier today.

Here is something else that I'd like to ponder about.

I've only been on BPC-157 less than 1 week. In that time, nagging pains in my shoulder and tricep have dissipated a great deal. However, that's really only noticeable because they were injured beforehand.

What I'm wondering about, is that I also be experiencing an overall sense of well-being, and better recovery in general ... which I can't put my finger on. I simply feel more "refreshed", and less burned out than normal. I have more energy, and less muscular soreness. Those are the most observable differences.

For example, I trained legs very hard on Tuesday (high-reps on 1200lb leg presses and 600lb hack squats + high-rep leg-extensions and leg-curls to failure), and today I'm not sore hardly at all. That was just 2 days ago.

My feet, knees, and hips usually ache after a hard leg day, and I usually experience a general feeling of fatigue and sluggishness. My leg muscles and leg joints are usually pretty sore.

My legs feel almost fine now. I'm not saying I should go nuts squatting today... but I could probably train legs again soon. This could just be coincidental, or psychological. It's hard to say right now.

Last night, I trained triceps to failure using many sets of 85lb cable pushdowns (single pulley, not on the double-pulley weaksauce side), as well as sets of skullcrushers and overhead rope extensions. Since I have not trained triceps hard in 1.5 years, I'd think that they'd be brutally sore and/or fatigued today... but they feel fine. That's an interesting observation to me. They just feel pumped, and slightly tender.

So here are some out-of-the-box things I'm wondering about:
  1. Could it be that BPC-157 is a general "healing" peptide, in that speeds up the body's various healing systems in general? i.e., Maybe it helps sore muscles recover quickly?
  2. Do we know if it works systemically or not? or only localized?
  3. Could it be that this, or something like this (such as TB-500), might be a general peptide to add to a drug stack, to allow for better training recovery during hard training phases?
  4. Does it only have to be for times when you're injured, or are there downsides to using it longer-term?

I'm just curious about this.
Note: I have only done site injections of right delt, and left tricep.

Last edited:
That must be a euphoric feeling.
Moreover be cautious, to increase the poundage gradually so you do not cause any damage, and maintain your triceps and delts in good state.

I keep thinking about this stuff. I have elbow tendonitis that's very limiting. Injectable curcumin doesn't even touch it.

So what I'm picturing is subq injections of bpc157 as close to the source of pain as possible? I really need to pull the trigger and buy some next payday. I'm tired of having to work around the pain.

Here is something else that I'd like to ponder about.

I've only been on BPC-157 less than 1 week. In that time, nagging pains in my shoulder and tricep have dissipated a great deal. However, that's really only noticeable because they were injured beforehand.

What I'm wondering about, is that I also be experiencing an overall sense of well-being, and better recovery in general ... which I can't put my finger on. I simply feel more "refreshed", and less burned out than normal. I have more energy, and less muscular soreness. Those are the most observable differences.

For example, I trained legs very hard on Tuesday (high-reps on 1200lb leg presses and 600lb hack squats + high-rep leg-extensions and leg-curls to failure), and today I'm not sore hardly at all. That was just 2 days ago.

My feet, knees, and hips usually ache after a hard leg day, and I usually experience a general feeling of fatigue and sluggishness. My leg muscles and leg joints are usually pretty sore.

My legs feel almost fine now. I'm not saying I should go nuts squatting today... but I could probably train legs again soon. This could just be coincidental, or psychological. It's hard to say right now.

Last night, I trained triceps to failure using many sets of 85lb cable pushdowns (single pulley, not on the double-pulley weaksauce side), as well as sets of skullcrushers and overhead rope extensions. Since I have not trained triceps hard in 1.5 years, I'd think that they'd be brutally sore and/or fatigued today... but they feel fine. That's an interesting observation to me. They just feel pumped, and slightly tender.

So here are some out-of-the-box things I'm wondering about:
  1. Could it be that BPC-157 is a general "healing" peptide, in that speeds up the body's various healing systems in general? i.e., Maybe it helps sore muscles recover quickly?
  2. Do we know if it works systemically or not? or only localized?
  3. Could it be that this, or something like this (such as TB-500), might be a general peptide to add to a drug stack, to allow for better training recovery during hard training phases?
  4. Does it only have to be for times when you're injured, or are there downsides to using it longer-term?

I'm just curious about this.
Note: I have only done site injections of right delt, and left tricep.

Great questions I have been thinking about all this myself. I have 2 vials of bpc157 and multiple injuries and tendinitis pain in several areas. I was thinking of using it subq in the stomach fat and see how well it works systematically. From what I understand it should work this way.

It would be awesome to add it to stacks to improve recovery and overall healing but I am unsure of any downsides to running it long term.

Great questions I have been thinking about all this myself. I have 2 vials of bpc157 and multiple injuries and tendinitis pain in several areas. I was thinking of using it subq in the stomach fat and see how well it works systematically. From what I understand it should work this way.

It would be awesome to add it to stacks to improve recovery and overall healing but I am unsure of any downsides to running it long term.

Well, I would advise trying site injections 1st. That seems to be the most proven approach so far. See if they heal your specific tendon issues in local areas.

But as a test... also make a mental note of how you feel overall.... are you feeling more refreshed? Do non-related muscles seem to recover faster? Are any other non-related pains going away?

I have not heard people talk about this, so I'm just wondering. BPC-157 might only cause localized healing.

Last edited:
More good news....you sound very similar to me with your injuries. Left RC holding me back big time....just keep dropping down in weight on pressing movements...and some chronic tendonitis in the left elbow holding me back on many tricep movements. 3 vials of each showed up in my mailbox yesterday...can't wait to try them. Kind of wish the pep sponsors on here carried BW because I am dying to get going with this stuff but still waiting on the BW to reconstitute it!:mad::D

I'm gonna try this stuff for my knee tendonitis

Bpc157 is fucking absolutely awesome. Healed mt shoulder up good and i never took a break from training. Imagine if i had took time off and rehabbed it. Magical effects to be honest.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

I love this thread. I've had shoulder issues for years and it has slowly gotten worse. Besides that I've had some injuries to tendons along with some minor joint issues.

I've been reading about this stuff and heard nothing but great feedback about it. I have decided to run the BPC-157 along with TB-500 and hope it heals. I'm thinking equal doses of 250mcg/day each for 60 days to start.

10 days ago I strained my adductor on one legged leg press. I used one full 5mg vial of BPC-157 in it all week. Just trained legs and my adductor is totally healed.
BPC-157 is one peptide we all should keep on hand, especially us older folks.

I DEFINITELY need at least 2-3 bottles of BPC 157 for my knees and my shoulder!! I haven't been able to train legs in 7-8 months because of a flare up from ACL surgery that I had 16 years ago and meniscus surgery in January. I had an MRI on my shoulder and the doc said there wasn't a rotator cuff tear, but there is STILL dull pain in my left shoulder and trap.:(

I really want to do this for my shoulder which I have another thread about, anyways at hopes of not sounding ill prepared because I ahve read on it a bit, I am frankly just worried about whetehr it requires reconstitution or not and the injection since th einjury is scapular and more between the spine and blade and likely with nerve issues along with muscular spasms. I am not sure one where to even do it in this area and two hitting something here for obvious reasons. and three I have actuall y never injected anything to this point only sublingual.

Has anyone tried the systematic approach mentioned above?

Bpc157 is fucking absolutely awesome. Healed mt shoulder up good and i never took a break from training. Imagine if i had took time off and rehabbed it. Magical effects to be honest.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

I couldn't say it better myself! Bcp is amazing! Plain and simple.

Interesting, thanks for starting this thread Landmonster…been having a nagging knee pain from a previous deployment related injury that PT hasn't fixed.

For those that have used it multiple times…have you experienced any sides? Feedback is always welcome...

Update:

I've been doing BPC again for a week into my right delt daily.
Last night for shoulder training, I was able to do shoulder presses again with no pain:

5 sets Overhead press:
-185 x 10
-225 x 6, 6, 5, 4.

I attempted 225 for the first time in months, and was able to do it without pain. 225 felt heavy, but I didn't experience pain! I haven't lifted anything overhead that heavy in months, so that was expected.

It seems that my deltoid is mostly healed for overhead pressing, now I just have to rebuild my strength.

My tricep feels to be healing as well, but I will know when I try to lift heavier on it this week.

My tricep feels to be healing as well, but I will know when I try to lift heavier on it this week.

Just a humble recommendation…considering you have not done these movement in a while, ease into it. Don't be in a hurry to work your way back up, to where you aggravate your healing injury, or worse, create a new one.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws