over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Melanotan 2 ? - ED vs. B4 UV exposure

Jdunca10

Newbies
Been considering this pep in my routine for a few weeks now and get off the fake lotion junk.

Anyways, through researching these forums I've seen hundreds of people who like to take it before bed to minimize sides but also complain about the darkening of moles and freckles.

Every now and then however, you get the fanboys who swear by taking it in small doses before getting UV exposure a few times a week and getting great results with no sides/moles and freckles.

I am curious as to anyone who has tried the latter if they could share their experience. I'm a fair skinned Irish dude with freckles on shoulders from Sun damage and a little on the face. Don't wanna get completely moled out and end up quitting before I see any results. Was contemplating 100mcg ED over two weeks but I'd be willing to try the b4 UV route if people have had good results.

Last time I used mt2 I just did a 5 day loading period then went to eod for 2 weeks then only twice a week maintance dose. I never had any sides from it and I took it whenever was convenient but if I knew I was going to the beach or tanning I would take it prior to uv exposure and I was super dark. Only thing I didn't care for was you get so dark and it seems to be a different shade of dark than your normal tan would be without it and it does darken freckles and moles.

Start front loading it with very small doses at 250mcg every night with food before bed. Give it a week to build up in your system.
At that point start taking it right before hitting the tan bed. I never got darkening of invisible moles at this dose. I did however get them from 1mg per day. But, after reducing my dose the moles all went away over time. The more days in the ten bed with your mt2 immediately prior to tanning, the faster the tanning process. I haven't tanned in months and now I only use mt2 here and there by I'm still tan. Once you get the tan you can reduce usage and any moles that do appear will fade away.
I also use kratom daily which increases melanin similar to melanotan so that may be why I'm dark without tanning for months.

Thanks for the replies.

That is why I was considering 100mcg, I do a few trips with buddies every summer and I usually end up getting Sun poison so I wanted to load this soon for some protection and color but I don't want to end up too dark.

Everyone who knows me knows I don't tan easily, they'd assume I got a spray tan or some chit lol.

Everyone is different in how it hits them. Each time I have used it in the past I had issues with darkening moles/freckles. The most I have every used at one time was 300mcg and usually it was less each day. However, this time I have tried very gradual doses of 150mcg eod. At this level I am slowly getting darker, even without sun every day, and my moles/freckles see to be staying the original color.

I prefer this approach also because it looks like a more normal tanning process.

Everyone is different in how it hits them. Each time I have used it in the past I had issues with darkening moles/freckles. The most I have every used at one time was 300mcg and usually it was less each day. However, this time I have tried very gradual doses of 150mcg eod. At this level I am slowly getting darker, even without sun every day, and my moles/freckles see to be staying the original color.

I prefer this approach also because it looks like a more normal tanning process.

This was going to be my original approach. Seems to be the sweet spot to avoid many sides. if you don't mind me asking what's your skin type and do you try to get uv after injecting?

This was going to be my original approach. Seems to be the sweet spot to avoid many sides. if you don't mind me asking what's your skin type and do you try to get uv after injecting?

I'd say I am between a 2 and 3. My skin can be quite white and I'll burn easy, which is a big reason why I have the freckles. I can build up a base and tan but it takes a while and I need to be careful.

I get sun when I happen to be outside (which in Texas is common) but I rarely get sun right after injecting and sometimes not even the same day.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws