over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Injectable Glutathione

johnjuanb1

Featured Member / Sponsor Rep
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Sponsors
We (superiorpeptide) just placed an order for 300 vials of glutathione.
Each 5ml vial will contain 1 gram of glutathione.

Typical dosing ranges from 100mg to 500mg per injection administered bi-weekly.

99% purity guaranteed. We put the order in today. This USA peptide manufacturer only does custom orders upon request, so this is the Lamborghini of peptides.

What is Glutathione?

It is an important chemical that acts as a powerful antioxidant to preserve and protect the brain and other body tissues by protecting them from the damage of free radicals. It also acts to recycle vitamin C and E

How does it work?

Glutathione is involved in many processes in the body, including tissue building and repair, making chemicals and proteins needed in the body, and for the immune system.
Glutathione has the unique ability to make certain areas of the brain more sensitive to dopamine, so that even though dopamine is decreased, it nevertheless becomes more effective - aka it increases the dopamine receptor's sensitivity. Another possible mechanism is its antioxidant activity-protecting the brain from free radical damage. Additionally, glutathione has tremendous detoxifying ability through out the entire body.
Healthcare providers give glutathione as an injection into the muscle for preventing poisonous side effects of cancer treatment (chemotherapy) and for treating the inability to father a child (male infertility).

GLUTATHIONE USES and EFFECTIVENESS INTRAVENOUS

Reducing side effects of chemotherapy treatments for cancer.

TAKEN BY MOUTH

Cataracts.
Glaucoma.
Preventing aging.
Treating or preventing alcoholism.
Asthma.
Cancer.
Heart disease.
High cholesterol levels.
Liver problems.
AIDS.
Chronic fatigue syndrome.
Memory loss.
Alzheimer’s disease.
Osteoarthritis.
Parkinson’s disease.

INHALED

Treating lung diseases.

INTRAVENOUS

Treating Parkinson’s disease.
Diabetes.
Anemia in people on hemodialysis.
“Hardening of the arteries” (atherosclerosis).
Infertility in men.

Does anyone here currently take glutathione
injections?
If so, what have your noticed in terms of benefits?

Used tationil glutathione from italy, and several other lesser quality brands. Restoration on it is good. Likely don't need huge doses as even 20-100mg can have positive effects. I've used im, sub q, and iv

Used tationil glutathione from italy, and several other lesser quality brands. Restoration on it is good. Likely don't need huge doses as even 20-100mg can have positive effects. I've used im, sub q, and iv

Have you noticed an energy increase?

Yes I have taken it quite a bit, 600mg a week. I notice head clarity, overall wellbeing and dont seem to get sick on it. Allergies also seem to get better when taking it.

There are many articles out there about how good Glutathione is for respiratory problems such as asthma and COPD, as well as for problems with the larynx and vocal chords. One ENT in NY gives IV doses of Glutathione to patients with vocal chord nodes with miraculous results that have avoided surgery.

I have Vet Equine Glutathione and have used as much as 600mg daily when having allergies, asthma and upper respiratory infections. This approach has usually cleared symptoms in 24 hours with no other meds necessary and no side effects.

I have experienced slight energy lift (like a cup of coffee) but very clean, alert and "stim free" kind of experience.

Happy to see Superior add it to the catalog.

We (superiorpeptide) just placed an order for 300 vials of glutathione.
Each 5ml vial will contain 1 gram of glutathione.

Typical dosing ranges from 100mg to 500mg per injection administered bi-weekly.

99% purity guaranteed. We put the order in today. This USA peptide manufacturer only does custom orders upon request, so this is the Lamborghini of peptides.

What is Glutathione?

It is an important chemical that acts as a powerful antioxidant to preserve and protect the brain and other body tissues by protecting them from the damage of free radicals. It also acts to recycle vitamin C and E

How does it work?

Glutathione is involved in many processes in the body, including tissue building and repair, making chemicals and proteins needed in the body, and for the immune system.
Glutathione has the unique ability to make certain areas of the brain more sensitive to dopamine, so that even though dopamine is decreased, it nevertheless becomes more effective - aka it increases the dopamine receptor's sensitivity. Another possible mechanism is its antioxidant activity-protecting the brain from free radical damage. Additionally, glutathione has tremendous detoxifying ability through out the entire body.
Healthcare providers give glutathione as an injection into the muscle for preventing poisonous side effects of cancer treatment (chemotherapy) and for treating the inability to father a child (male infertility).

GLUTATHIONE USES and EFFECTIVENESS INTRAVENOUS

Reducing side effects of chemotherapy treatments for cancer.

TAKEN BY MOUTH

Cataracts.
Glaucoma.
Preventing aging.
Treating or preventing alcoholism.
Asthma.
Cancer.
Heart disease.
High cholesterol levels.
Liver problems.
AIDS.
Chronic fatigue syndrome.
Memory loss.
Alzheimer’s disease.
Osteoarthritis.
Parkinson’s disease.

INHALED

Treating lung diseases.

INTRAVENOUS

Treating Parkinson’s disease.
Diabetes.
Anemia in people on hemodialysis.
“Hardening of the arteries” (atherosclerosis).
Infertility in men.

injections?

we have been using inject glut for YEARS, I don't think anyone has put the time and research into this and other antiox products as us...

glutathione is useless orally.

you need to understand what glutathione dose and how it works in your body, it is essentially the main detox system and the reason why things like NAC work.

I would not recommend or or iv use, oral is useless save iv for large infusions but those are best saved for specific things, for example in Asian country's iv glut infusions are done to lighten skin tone, but that is like 40g iv at once.

large iv doses are also used for parkinsons.

I have posted quite a bit of info on it.

your dosing is way off, for most purposes around 600mg/wk is sufficient broken into 3-4 admins as its active life is not too long.

we always recommend using with SOD as that is the other like main detox system.

they compliment each other, also by using them you will probably not get sick any more, or sickness is shortened dramatically and less sever.

Last edited:
Yes I have taken it quite a bit, 600mg a week. I notice head clarity, overall wellbeing and dont seem to get sick on it. Allergies also seem to get better when taking it.

This sounds like the perfect supplement for our type of life style.

There are many articles out there about how good Glutathione is for respiratory problems such as asthma and COPD, as well as for problems with the larynx and vocal chords. One ENT in NY gives IV doses of Glutathione to patients with vocal chord nodes with miraculous results that have avoided surgery.

I have Vet Equine Glutathione and have used as much as 600mg daily when having allergies, asthma and upper respiratory infections. This approach has usually cleared symptoms in 24 hours with no other meds necessary and no side effects.

I have experienced slight energy lift (like a cup of coffee) but very clean, alert and "stim free" kind of experience.

Happy to see Superior add it to the catalog.

Does the energy lift last for several days post injection, or just in the hours following the injection?

Do you have any eta when these vials will be available? Also, what will the price be per 5ml vial? I have searched for the injectable version for years and could never find any that is price effective. All the ones I found were extremely expensive.

Do you have any eta when these vials will be available? Also, what will the price be per 5ml vial? I have searched for the injectable version for years and could never find any that is price effective. All the ones I found were extremely expensive.

I have it cheaper then anyone...

shoot me an email.

this is not a new product, doing a search on the main board will yield you quite a bit of info and show you knows about what.;)

injections?

I think its funny that you ignore the one person that has more real world experience then anyone on the board with this product. lol

are you actually interested in it or just pimping stuff?

I take LK3 glutathione. It's good stuff. I inject it subq and it stings but no biggie. Liver values stayed in check during last cycle while I was running around 1.5 grams of injectable gear and 600~800mgs of ibuprofen a day to combat resveratrol flu.

I'm taking Veteran Supplies stuff.. Going on my second week and I've noticed an overall feeling of well being. Taking 3 100mg inj a week and i noticed it agter the second inj. and its gotten more pronounced (feeling of well being) its realy a great feeling especially if your someone thats suffers from anxiety..

I know theres tons of other benefits, Liver, and overall health that will be reaped after long term use , But thats what I noticed right away. LK3 is the man to answer any questions on this stuff, he's helped me greatly!!!

I take LK3 glutathione. It's good stuff. I inject it subq and it stings but no biggie. Liver values stayed in check during last cycle while I was running around 1.5 grams of injectable gear and 600~800mgs of ibuprofen a day to combat resveratrol flu.

Wait a minute....I can fight res flu with ibuprofen?

LK3, why didn't you tell me this!? Lol.

So what is the consensus on dosing gluthathione? 300-600mgs weekly seems to be what is recommended.

I think its funny that you ignore the one person that has more real world experience then anyone on the board with this product. lol

are you actually interested in it or just pimping stuff?

I don't even know you. I'm not sure what you sell or have knowledge in.
I am new to this product. I was asked to look into it and post a thread. It sounds very intriguing to me. You come in here pimping yourself in my thread and you come off with attitude?

Wait a minute....I can fight res flu with ibuprofen?

LK3, why didn't you tell me this!? Lol.

So what is the consensus on dosing gluthathione? 300-600mgs weekly seems to be what is recommended.

ibuprofen...

really?

lol!

you know im no pussy! lol

never tried it, I try not to use stuff like that.
I just suffer. lol

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity