advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH timing for Fat loss. 4iu Pre fasted cardio, or 2iu Pre cardio 2iu Pre workout?

Evom1

Registered
Hey guys quick question. Primary goal right now is fat loss. Taking 4iu per day of gh.

Would option a or option b be better?

Option A.... Take 4iu Pre morning fasted cardio (5am)

Option B.... Take 2iu Pre morning fasted cardio (5am) and 2iu Pre evening workout (6pm workout)?

Thanks guys. Again looking for which option would lead to optimal fat loss

Base on your workout schedule I would split it.

That's what I was thinking. I'm typically woken up at 4 when the gf leaves for work, take my gh go back to sleep till 5, get up and do fasted cardio. Then work and don't get to the gym till 6. Bed time is about 10:30pm.

I've been taking it all in the morning, but just thinking with such a long work day, may benefit more from spreading it out

I don't think it's going to matter man. I run 5iu pre workout ED and have gotten great results. I would say run it pre and at night run Ipam pre bed at a larger dose. This will help thin you out fast!

I'd split it 2iu x 2, however; I don't think either way you can go wrong.

I don't think it's going to matter man. I run 5iu pre workout ED and have gotten great results. I would say run it pre and at night run Ipam pre bed at a larger dose. This will help thin you out fast!

I'll have to do some research on Ipam. Not really familiar with it

Personally, I have found that splitting the GH dose into two shots/day gives much better results.

Your gonna get a bunch of people saying one way, & a bunch of people saying to split it, your answers are going to be split lol.

Try the way that you've been doing it for awhile maybe say a month, and then try splitting it up and find out for yourself what works better, because honestly you're going to get different answers, its what works best for you, and the only way to find out is to try both ways, good luck and keep this updated bro cuz I would like to know how it works out for you myself...

Hey guys quick question. Primary goal right now is fat loss. Taking 4iu per day of gh.

Option B.... Take 2iu Pre morning fasted cardio (5am) and 2iu Pre evening workout (6pm workout)?

Definitely option B. Break It up.

You goal is fatloss and you want to do cardio in the morning? Then neither option.

I will do 2iu pre bed and 2iu pre cardio.

So for the people who said split the dosage, you actually know how rHGH works. OP, I'll try to help you answer your own question.

So when you inject GH you create a pulse, your body releases fatty acids. However, without activity you can not burn those fatty acids that are being released. If the fatty acids don't get burned your body stores them again and you missed that window for that pulse but in your case cardio and or weight training is going to burn them off.

OP, in your case you want to lean out, so would you rather have 1 GH pulse or 2 GH pulses that release fatty acids able for you to burn through activity?

-Baseline

^^Exactly!

All the blood tests we do are after we pin. Whether it's gh or igf, 1-4 hours after, it's all done not long after you pin your gh. Wouldn't the time where your gh serum/IGF spikes be the best time to exercise regardless of your goal?
To me it only seems logical to get a workout in somewhere in that window especially if you're doing 2-a-days and split your dose.

Last edited:

Are you taking the 5ius on an empty stomach or does it not matter?

Are you taking the 5ius on an empty stomach or does it not matter?

I take it empty stomach but then have my first meal 20 minutes later. IMO it doesn't matter when you take it, effects are going to be the same but pre workout makes more sense to me.

2x day split dosing is superior to bolus dosing for increasing igf-1 levels (and thus fat loss). I've posted a study that demonstrated this, do a search. Split dosing keeps your gh levels elevated for more hours overall.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7525120

IM leads to higher igf-1 compared to SubQ as well. There is a study demonstrating this as well. Pharma gh is expensive, make every drop count, I say!

People need to pay attention to the timing of gh also. Injecting 15-30 min before fasted cardio won't matter much, gh takes a long while to peak. I'd want a good 1.5 hours between the inject and the workout/cardio where you're attempting to utilize the free fatty acids liberated by the gh. I'd also wait 30-60min after session to continue burning FFA ("the afterburn") before spiking insulin with BCAA or carbs and minimizing that fat burning window. You won't go catabolic or "burn muscle" in that short window. That's just outdated bro science. Again this is only when fat loss is prioritized over muscle accrual.

Last edited:

In the morning when I wake in the AM and again PWO have worked best for me.

Definitely option B.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke