advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mk-677 Question: Use alone, or with CJC-DAC?

Landmonster

Registered
Hi guys.

I'm intrigued about the use of Mk-677. It seems like a potent, proven alternative to the injectable GHPRs.

Question 1)
Is MK-677 a more potent GH releaser than GHRP-2?

Even if they were equally potent compared to eachother... there is a huge advantage to me with being able to use an oral compound once a day, versus having to refrigerate and inject a GHRP, such as GHRP-2, several times per day.

This is the main reason I'd like to change over to MK-677.... either to use a more potent compound, or simply to use an equally powerful compound without having to do 3+ daily injections.

Question 2)
Is it sufficient to use Mk-677 on it's own?

A dose of Mk-677 @ 25mg a day will run about $50 per month, after applying discount codes. Will this be adequate to see real gains? How would it compare to the standard ModGRF1/GHRP-2 combo @ 100mcg 3x a day?

Question 3)
If MK-677 requires CJC-DAC to be effective, how much do we need? The more the better, or is there a proven "sweet spot" with DAC use?

CJC-DAC is what gets expensive. Even a 2mg weekly dose adds upto almost $60 a month, and that's considering that you buy in bulk and use discount codes. 4mg a week is $120 a month. 8mg a week is $240 a month, etc.

Mk-677 alone is enough to get serum igf1 levels up over 300. Adding cjcDAC, depending on your dose, can get serum igf1 up over 400 and as high as 600.
CjcDAC in its own at 10mg per week tested in the 400's.
There is synergy in stacking them. I guess the big question is how much money do you want to spend?

Mk-677 alone is enough to get serum igf1 levels up over 300. Adding cjcDAC, depending on your dose, can get serum igf1 up over 400 and as high as 600.
CjcDAC in its own at 10mg per week tested in the 400's.
There is synergy in stacking them. I guess the big question is how much money do you want to spend?

What do we know, as far as actual testing, does the standard GHPR-2/ModGRF combo get serum IGF1 to?

I used to do 3 shots a day of 100mcg of each.

What do we know, as far as actual testing, does the standard GHPR-2/ModGRF combo get serum IGF1 to?

I used to do 3 shots a day of 100mcg of each.

I haven't had testing done, but I was doing GHRP2/modgrf at those dosages and 25mg of mk677 on it's own feels stronger to me.

As far as refrigerating you should still refrigerate mk677 or it loses it's potency.

I haven't had testing done, but I was doing GHRP2/modgrf at those dosages and 25mg of mk677 on it's own feels stronger to me.

As far as refrigerating you should still refrigerate mk677 or it loses it's potency.

You have to refrigerate mk? You sure about that?

Landmonster

I'm researching something similar as far as comparing GHRP 2 and Mk-677. I have no personal experience with either but (and this is only from what I read) MK-677 seems like it causes extreme tiredness/lethargy in a substantial number of individuals. Just something you may want to considered when weighing the convenience factor of the two. I'm sure someone with experience with each of these compounds could chime in if this is off concern to you.

I was thinking of running 4mg CJC DAC per week but it sounds like MK677 would be better for increasing IGF levels?

Also I think its cheaper to run MK than DAC, any reason why someone would run DAC on its own over MK677 on its own? :confused:

I've only heard russianstar say this. Where did you get this info and can you back it up?

Edit: I see RS is where you heard it. I'm not sold on this being factual. I hope we can get an official word on it. I certainly doubt it's kept cold at all "stations" before being distributed into 60ml bottles by the research company.

Last edited:
You have to refrigerate mk? You sure about that?

I never did as I didn't know and it all works fine after sitting in my cupboard nearly a year. Russian star said is best to though

I was thinking of running 4mg CJC DAC per week but it sounds like MK677 would be better for increasing IGF levels?

Also I think its cheaper to run MK than DAC, any reason why someone would run DAC on its own over MK677 on its own? :confused:
Dac gives a nice tighter look with out the stomach bloating and also wothout the hunger which can be a good or bad thing depending on your goals. I like 10mg dac but doing 14 at the moment with 25-50 mk Dailly. Droping them this week for lr3 and doing a mini cut to dry out and see where I'm at. Been pounding 5000 calories and 700 carbs but no gaining weight. Food baby and water becoming a problem now but abs are still sharp and veiny

I've only heard russianstar say this. Where did you get this info and can you back it up?

Edit: I see RS is where you heard it. I'm not sold on this being factual. I hope we can get an official word on it. I certainly doubt it's kept cold at all "stations" before being distributed into 60ml bottles by the research company.

A lot of products can be kept at room temperature until opened. Maybe mk677 is the same. If it isn't I'm not doing it any harm by keeping it cold. Regardless of it being an oral mk677 is still a peptide and every peptide I've ever come across has the suggestion of being refrigerated.

I have to say only a few weeks into solo mk677 I'm very happy with it. Some say 25mg replicates about 4iu of growth per day. That's about all I'm looking for. I ran modgrf/ghrp2 3x100 a day for year. It served me well, but I already think my skin is better, I'm losing a little fat, and gaining a little bit of lean body mass. Best part is less pinning. It's not the worst thing in the world, but it does get old over time. Especially trying to sneak away from social events or work to get that mid day shot in. :banghead::banghead:

MK677 has been a godsend for me. I prefer peptides that "pulse" instead of "bleed" or "flood". I know the later isn't quite as good from a bodybuilding standpoint, but I worry about what the constantly high levels do to cancer cells. The body releases it in pulses so that leads me to believe that's the safest method.

p.s. I ran huperzine with both. Hope this helps.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly