over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DAC Sides

Steve123

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Took my first stick last night. Basically I reconstituted 5mg DAC with 1/2 ML water (smaller slin pins). Figured I would start with 1/4 of that, in essence 1.25 mg. Pinned it last night. Didn't feel a head rush or get really tired. Got a little hot though about 5 minutes after taking the stick. my face and arms all got kind of hot. Is that normal? Seems like I can probably handle. 2.5mg at once. I just wanted to test it out first.

Took my first stick last night. Basically I reconstituted 5mg DAC with 1/2 ML water (smaller slin pins). Figured I would start with 1/4 of that, in essence 1.25 mg. Pinned it last night. Didn't feel a head rush or get really tired. Got a little hot though about 5 minutes after taking the stick. my face and arms all got kind of hot. Is that normal? Seems like I can probably handle. 2.5mg at once. I just wanted to test it out first.

That's a normal reaction.

I got the same feeling the first couple of time at 1mg. I now do 2.5 and don't feel anything.

I believe your bp shoots up, thats why you feel hot. I get the same thing. Like jrock said, I used to get flushing and a huge head rush. Now it seems much milder which shocked me at first. But head rush, flushing, getting hot (basically flushing), etc, are common sides post administration.

Yeah it's normal man I get all headed and face flushed for a good half hour or so. I did have to jump off the dac because it fills me up like a water balloon! Each time I would take 2.5mg I would wake up 4lbs heavier!!
No good for contest prep but I would like to experiment with it a bit more in the off season.

Yeah it's normal man I get all headed and face flushed for a good half hour or so. I did have to jump off the dac because it fills me up like a water balloon! Each time I would take 2.5mg I would wake up 4lbs heavier!!
No good for contest prep but I would like to experiment with it a bit more in the off season.

Weird. I hold no bad water on dac at all even at 14mg. All in the muscle. Mk i do get some water in belly after a while on high calories.

That's crazy how things effect us all differently. I wake up the next day after dac and am so flat I look at myself and wonder if I even lift lol.

That's crazy how things effect us all differently. I wake up the next day after dac and am so flat I look at myself and wonder if I even lift lol.

Yea, every one reacts so differently. For me dac gives me a nice full look. For some reason it really blows my forarms up. So dose gh and igf. One guy on hear said any more than 2 mg of dac he gets real bad stomach bloat. Im a very high carb guy, mabey that's why I fill out on it I don't know. Strange thing is even though it fills me out it tightens me up at the same time and I gain 0 weight, not even half a lb. I once ran 20iu riptropin for a week and only gained 2lb of water.

Last edited:
Yea, every one reacts so differently. For me dac gives me a nice full look. For some reason it really blows my forarms up. So dose gh and igf. One guy on hear said any more than 2 mg of dac he gets real bad stomach bloat. Im a very high carb guy, mabey that's why I fill out on it I don't know. Strange thing is even though it fills me out it tightens me up at the same time and I gain 0 weight, not even half a lb. I once ran 20iu riptropin for a week and only gained 2lb of water.

Wow that's insane bro. Yeah I just started hittin IGF1-lr3 and it's giving me a great pump taken pre workout. So I dropped the dac and threw that in. I'll see how things go on that for a few weeks.
I absolutely need to experiment with dac more in the off season though. Maybe for myself 5mg was just too much with a low carb diet? Hard to say but would love to hear others opinions/experiences on this as well.
I can however say I have always been a no dac fan but have only ran it in the off season. Wondering if it would be beneficial to rotate this in here and there while cutting?

Wow that's insane bro. Yeah I just started hittin IGF1-lr3 and it's giving me a great pump taken pre workout. So I dropped the dac and threw that in. I'll see how things go on that for a few weeks.
I absolutely need to experiment with dac more in the off season though. Maybe for myself 5mg was just too much with a low carb diet? Hard to say but would love to hear others opinions/experiences on this as well.
I can however say I have always been a no dac fan but have only ran it in the off season. Wondering if it would be beneficial to rotate this in here and there while cutting?

Tbh i love dac but a lot of people seem to respond the way you do. Lr3 I really like and use when cutting so I can see where I am without the bloat from the mk. I find lr3 strips body fat real fast on a high carb low fat diet, second only to clen for me in terms of fat burning. I like the fact it keeps me real full in a deficit too. Only thing makes met look better than lr3 on a cut is anadrol but my poor liver probably needs a break lol. Id run drol 365 days a year of I could. For some reason I get the same fullness and tightning effect on drol as I do dac and gain 0 water weight on that either. My mate gained 10lb of water on the same drol in 3 days. Only things that bloat me is mk and dbol really.

Last edited:
Tbh i love dac but a lot of people seem to respond the way you do. Lr3 I really like and use when cutting so I can see where I am without the bloat from the mk. I find lr3 strips body fat real fast on a high carb low fat diet, second only to clen for me in terms of fat burning. I like the fact it keeps me real full in a deficit too. Only thing makes met look better than lr3 on a cut is anadrol but my poor live porosity needs a break lol. Id run drol 365 days a year of I could

Interesting. Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I'm hesitant on drol for now but am very excited to give it a run post show. One of the only things I have yet to try.

Interesting. Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I'm hesitant on drol for now but am very excited to give it a run post show. One of the only things I have yet to try.

You quoted me before I put my spelling mistakes right lol. Drol seems to go one way or the other for most people. I wouldn't tamper with unknown variables pre contest either. The strenght on drol is insane, makes tren seem like creatine and for me the look is like nothing else. My problem with orals is i tend to forget if I roof my morning dose so go again to be sure. My last tub of drol went down way to fast.

Tbh i love dac but a lot of people seem to respond the way you do. Lr3 I really like and use when cutting so I can see where I am without the bloat from the mk. I find lr3 strips body fat real fast on a high carb low fat diet, second only to clen for me in terms of fat burning. I like the fact it keeps me real full in a deficit too. Only thing makes met look better than lr3 on a cut is anadrol but my poor liver probably needs a break lol. Id run drol 365 days a year of I could. For some reason I get the same fullness and tightning effect on drol as I do dac and gain 0 water weight on that either. My mate gained 10lb of water on the same drol in 3 days. Only things that bloat me is mk and dbol really.
I'm the same and I'm on 10mgs dac and a TNE/adrol blend at 75/50mgs. I've used TNE before and I barely felt anything but the adrol is amazing! It's my first time running it. Dbol does nothing for me just bloats me and gives me pumps. Adrol the strength is insane, I'm ths strongest I've ever been on it and I've tried 800mgs of tren a week in a stupid experiment I decided to run. My diet hasn't been great either and the only bloat I have is from the prebed MK.

I'm definitely a fan of adrol now. I'm going to get it in oil though. Much safer.

Lol did you ever get the nasty headaches from drol? I have some buddies that have to run low dose and even then they claim it's horrible. I'm a dbol fan and haven't had any sides from that except lack of appetite but great results. Would like to stack them and see how it turns out.

Hey question for you guys. I hope I didn't already phuck up here. You don't have to refrigerate the DAC until after reconstituted correct? I've just had the shit sitting up in my bed room draw, except for that which has been recon'd.

As for the DAC and bloat. I'm a bloated fat bastard right now to start with. I'm already losing water like crazy on DAC and MK. Should I be concerned at all? I'm thinking that kind of water retention may not be a bad thing for me right now. Not like I'm going on stage anytime soon.

As for Adrol, I couldn't agree more. I never used it until last year. I was always a DBOL kind of guy. Everyone always told me, Adrol will bloat the hell out of you. For me personally, it was the opposite. I get bigger, tighter and look leander. On dbol I look like a balloon! Just interesting someone else has that same observation as I thought I might be imagining things.

Steve, put the vials in the freezer ASAP!!!

Before reconstitution they belong in the freezer. After reconstitution put them in the fridge. Only reconstitute what you are using.

You may have already degraded the product some. Not a huge deal but yes you did mess this up a bit. I wish you would have asked before brother.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear