over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mk 677 gyno?

jstrong20

Registered
Have some slight gyno starting. Small pea sized lumps. I know I could take letro but it lowers igf-1 wich obviously would negate some of the effects of the mk 677. Exemestane actually raises igf so I'm thinking Exemestane plus some prami should cover it right? Any thoughts? Also only other thing I was tAkeing was tong kat and boron citrate. I have dropped them and lowers my mk dose from 25 mgs to 12 mgs until I get this under control.

Yeah I've had the same problem. I won't touch no anymore. I just stick to injectable peps now and I've had no problems.

I just started mk677 a couple weeks ago and I've already developed gyno from it. I'm using the mk677 to help recover from a bad injury. I'm going to stick with it for a bit longer if the gyno doesn't get worse. I was already on low dose test and exemestane with no current gyno issues before starting the mk677. I've only been using 12.5 mg of mk677. A few of those days I only took 10mg.

Last edited:
What the hell? How does this cause gyno?

I read a post about this a few week back. Weird seeing how its not test/aas related.

What else are you running?

Me? Just a natty test booster no other Chems or anything. I'm ordering some prami and Exemestane tomorrow. Hope it works cause the mk is working great so I'd hate to have to stop tAkeing it.

What the hell? How does this cause gyno?

Apparently it has to do with elevated igf 1 levels and it is prolActin induced. So probably prami or caber is needed but throwing the Exemestane in just to cover estro just in case.

Yes, it's prolactin .

I experienced the same with my first go with MK. I have caber and it took care of it.

This time around I'm only using 12.5 mg so no problems. And no need for the caber.

As stated, it is prolactin induced. Many peptides have been known to cause gyno, even GHRP-6 and Ipamorelin. In this case, an anti estrogen will do little to nothing.

You need a shit ton of vitamin B6 and Vitamin E, and/or Cabergoline, or Pramipexole, or Bromocriptine. Any prolactin inhibitor you can get your hands on. Lowering your estrogen will assist as well, it hinders crazy growth, but shutting down prolactin is the first angle of attack.

It shouldnt be surprising that your sex drive is probably in the shitter.

Yes, it's prolactin .

I experienced the same with my first go with MK. I have caber and it took care of it.

This time around I'm only using 12.5 mg so no problems. And no need for the caber.

How are the results for you at 12.5 mgs compared to 25 mgs

Well, to be honest it's hard to tell......I was using the 25 mg on a cruise.
My cruise is over for the past few weeks.
I just got my next order of MK from Superior, as always, so maybe I'll jump it to 25 again. I just hate the bloat and lethargy at that dose.

Kicking myself for not ordering some LR3 to go along with it.

You guys must be real sensitive, this is the first I hear of MK-677 causing gyno. MK-677 does raise prolactin some, so get some prami or caber. Low dose on either should be enough.

Well, to be honest it's hard to tell......I was using the 25 mg on a cruise.
My cruise is over for the past few weeks.
I just got my next order of MK from Superior, as always, so maybe I'll jump it to 25 again. I just hate the bloat and lethargy at that dose.

Kicking myself for not ordering some LR3 to go along with it.

You can still order some ;)

You can still order some ;)

I will when I get close to running out of some other goodies.

Starting to run low on my tadalafil, which at low dose seems to keep the prostate in check for me too.

You guys must be real sensitive, this is the first I hear of MK-677 causing gyno. MK-677 does raise prolactin some, so get some prami or caber. Low dose on either should be enough.

I have that reaction to several peptides. More so than tren or NPP.
I've used caber in the past to rectify it but tadalafil seems to be handling it just fine along with a host of other benefits such as lower blood pressure.

I really feel tadalafil is under-utilized as a general health supplement,.

I will when I get close to running out of some other goodies.

Starting to run low on my tadalafil, which at low dose seems to keep the prostate in check for me too.

I love tadalafil. I've been on it for probably close to a year straight with missing a few days here and there. 6.25mgs to 12.5mgs is what I run, keeps bp in check, prostate smooth, and the effects in the bedroom have me addicted. It's a mental addiction really. lol!

I have that reaction to several peptides. More so than tren or NPP.
I've used caber in the past to rectify it but tadalafil seems to be handling it just fine along with a host of other benefits such as lower blood pressure.

I really feel tadalafil is under-utilized as a general health supplement,.

I agree with you 100%. It's even been shown to rid of lactic acid in studies.

Have some slight gyno starting. Small pea sized lumps. I know I could take letro but it lowers igf-1 wich obviously would negate some of the effects of the mk 677. Exemestane actually raises igf so I'm thinking Exemestane plus some prami should cover it right? Any thoughts? Also only other thing I was tAkeing was tong kat and boron citrate. I have dropped them and lowers my mk dose from 25 mgs to 12 mgs until I get this under control.

Exemestane and pramipexole will take care of it.
My body seems to love progesterone for some reason. I get increased sex drive from tren and deca. I don't get gyno either.

Exemestane and pramipexole will take care of it.
My body seems to love progesterone for some reason. I get increased sex drive from tren and deca. I don't get gyno either.

Bastard! ;)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner