over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

mk677...you gonna hate me

raw33man

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I know, I could have used the search button and blah blah blah... I'm sorry but I need to get this done asap

How much mk677 would you say is close to 2 or 3ius of gh? Just injured my rotator cuff and need gh for a faster healing process.

I know, I could have used the search button and blah blah blah... I'm sorry but I need to get this done asap

How much mk677 would you say is close to 2 or 3ius of gh? Just injured my rotator cuff and need gh for a faster healing process.

25 mg is equal to 4ius

I have issues with this statement too. I wouldn't put money on it.

I'd go with BPC-157 over MK if you're solely concerned about healing properties.

I have such a problem with statements like this.

It's a VERY rough estimate based on igf testing guys have done on both. We'll probably never know exactly since one "bleeds" synthetic GH all day and the other has dozens of pulses of natural GH a day.

Yea that's what I was trying to get here. by comparing igf levels of mk677 to gh

Yea that's what I was trying to get here. by comparing igf levels of mk677 to gh

25mg of MK677 have been giving similar igf levels as 4ius of growth. If you have the money for both I'd add bpc. It's amazing at healing soft tissues injuries. Really helped my shoulder last fall.

Last edited:
25mg of MK677 have been giving similar igf levels as 4ius of growth. If you have the money for both I'd add bpc. It's amazing at healing soft tissues injuries. Really helped my shoulder last fall.
Can you show us some tests of someone using JUST 25mg mk677?

25 mg is equal to 4ius

This statement came from observations by RussianStar in his guinney pigging of mk-677 where he logged it. He based it off all the factors he experienced with his run on mk-677.
I would say it is pretty accurate.

This statement came from observations by RussianStar in his guinney pigging of mk-677 where he logged it. He based it off all the factors he experienced with his run on mk-677.
I would say it is pretty accurate.
So in other words...no proof..just a claim.

So in other words...no proof..just a claim.

Correct. Just bro science.
A young guy in his early 20's did 25mg mk-677 alone and posted serum igf1 blood work in the high 380's after 4-5 months on it alone, I believe. I think it was posted at ironman or ASF.

There is no way that 25 MG of MK-677 is equal to 4 IUs of very good GH. Personally, I think if you took together, you would have a great combination.

My apologies I didn't know this was just bro scIence... It's just something I've seen said numerous times...but what I will say is that 25mg has had a very dramatic effect on me in a short amount of time. Much more than I expected.

So looka like bpc is really good at healing. I read somewhere I can take it orally? Is that correcto?

I know what is 4iu HGH

When i take 4iu Genotropin i see my body changing very fast.

With MK-677 on 50mg I didn't notice nothing.

I know what is 4iu HGH

When i take 4iu Genotropin i see my body changing very fast.

With MK-677 on 50mg I didn't notice nothing.

did you get bloated at least ? If not then you probably got a bunk one... from my research people bloat from this stuff

did you get bloated at least ? If not then you probably got a bunk one... from my research people bloat from this stuff

I'm was already bloat at that moment so i don't know it it was the MK-677 or it was from the other things..

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws