YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

tb 500/ BPC-157 for Bulged Disk in neck?

Warrior08

Registered
So i got my MRI back and i have mild disc bulging hat C5-C6, C6-C7, and C7-T1 causing partial effacement of the ventral thecal sac.

would tb500 and BPC help me with this?

I should have said I seen a lot of reviews saying the combo has worked well for bad knees and elbows. Just wondering if anyone had experience with neck or spine injuries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In my overly simplistic view, it's not going to put the disc back in place.
It may temporarily reduce inflammation but it's not going to take care of the cause.

In my overly simplistic view, it's not going to put the disc back in place.

It may temporarily reduce inflammation but it's not going to take care of the cause.

Yea this is what I was thinking. I don't want to use something that could mask the pain and cause things to get worse Bc I can't feel it as well

Yea this is what I was thinking. I don't want to use something that could mask the pain and cause things to get worse Bc I can't feel it as well

If you tore your annulus then nothing is going to help it. You may have some chemical neuritis from the leak but that subsides with time. If you just have bulge and no tear then as your disk dessicates a bit it may go back to having less compression. A little ventral thecal sac flattening is a soft finding. If they didnt mention signficiant foraminal narrowing then dont worry about it.

If you tore your annulus then nothing is going to help it. You may have some chemical neuritis from the leak but that subsides with time. If you just have bulge and no tear then as your disk dessicates a bit it may go back to having less compression. A little ventral thecal sac flattening is a soft finding. If they didnt mention signficiant foraminal narrowing then dont worry about it.

So what ur saying is this isn't as bad as I thought?
I had tingles in my hands and feet, when I tweaked it.

I'm thinking I'm going to have to avoid squats and deadlifts for a while. And if I do use them I'll put them in at the end so I don't have to use much weight.

So what ur saying is this isn't as bad as I thought?
I had tingles in my hands and feet, when I tweaked it.

I'm thinking I'm going to have to avoid squats and deadlifts for a while. And if I do use them I'll put them in at the end so I don't have to use much weight.

It probably just quickly compressed some of your exiting nerves. Your sensation fibers run on the outside so they get hit first. When you start to lose strength and your arm feels dead then you have some more serious issues.

Avoid heavy axial loading. That includes shrugs, deads, squats etc.

You will probably be fine but you also know that its a weak part now and you are at risk of legit hurting yourself in the future. Take care of your neck.

The mild ventral stuff is no big deal. You still have CSF in front of your cord.

It probably just quickly compressed some of your exiting nerves. Your sensation fibers run on the outside so they get hit first. When you start to lose strength and your arm feels dead then you have some more serious issues.

Avoid heavy axial loading. That includes shrugs, deads, squats etc.

You will probably be fine but you also know that its a weak part now and you are at risk of legit hurting yourself in the future. Take care of your neck.

The mild ventral stuff is no big deal. You still have CSF in front of your cord.

Yea I'm gonna avoid:

Front squats
Squats
Deadlifts
OHP
Heavy shrugs
Real heavy rows

Pretty much anything that I feel stresses the area.

Yea I'm gonna avoid:

Front squats
Squats
Deadlifts
OHP
Heavy shrugs
Real heavy rows

Pretty much anything that I feel stresses the area.

Good. You will be fine. Nothing to worry about. But dont go posting on here again in a year that you were on cycle and feeling like the freaking man and pulling 800lbs and now you cant move your neck and arms are weak....dont wanna hear that.

Good. You will be fine. Nothing to worry about. But dont go posting on here again in a year that you were on cycle and feeling like the freaking man and pulling 800lbs and now you cant move your neck and arms are weak....dont wanna hear that.

Lol, those days are over and I'm taking this as a new challenge to still train hard and intense but in a little bit up a different way

What do u think about getting that area adjusted by a chrio

What do u think about getting that area adjusted by a chrio

Please dont...ever. For anything.

That's an unsubstantiated comment . . .

Safety of chiropractic manipulation of the cervical spine: a prospective national survey.
Thiel HW1, Bolton JE, Docherty S, Portlock JC.

OBJECTIVE:
To estimate the risk of serious and relatively minor adverse events following chiropractic manipulation of the cervical spine by a sample of U.K. chiropractors.
SUMMARY OF BACKGROUND DATA:
The risk of a serious adverse event following chiropractic manipulation of the cervical spine is largely unknown. Estimates range from 1 in 200,000 to 1 in several million cervical spine manipulations. Let the surgeons beat that!
Discs need rehydration and decompression.Older discs start creating a vacuum sign, evident on future MRI's.

That's an unsubstantiated comment . . .

Safety of chiropractic manipulation of the cervical spine: a prospective national survey.
Thiel HW1, Bolton JE, Docherty S, Portlock JC.

OBJECTIVE:
To estimate the risk of serious and relatively minor adverse events following chiropractic manipulation of the cervical spine by a sample of U.K. chiropractors.
SUMMARY OF BACKGROUND DATA:
The risk of a serious adverse event following chiropractic manipulation of the cervical spine is largely unknown. Estimates range from 1 in 200,000 to 1 in several million cervical spine manipulations. Let the surgeons beat that!
Discs need rehydration and decompression.Older discs start creating a vacuum sign, evident on future MRI's.

Please look at all the data not just the background portion where they only look at estimates.

I'm really not even going to get into this as I have countless times. My brother in law is a chiro as are many of my close friends and wife is a DO. We have these discussions all the time. People want it to be true that chiros offer relief, heck they want it to be true that their chiros even know basic pathophys. Truth is the a lot of what they learn is based on a time when people feared modern medicine and then became perpetuated.

Yes I know that's a general statement and I'm sure you can find a few studies where they can make a difference. I did ortho prior to my current job and NONE of them would ever be touched by a chiro or refer a patient to one. Most of the people who see chiros are uneducated on even basic anatomy and what might be treatable and what isnt. Yes again there will always be outliers and this is my opinion which isn't popular on forums where people always like alternative medicine and supplements.

It's my job to know neuroanatomy. I've operated on a ton of spines in the past. I would never let anyone manipulate my neck in any fashion ever.

I will remove myself from this convo as in my experience people get very passionate with wanting to believe it works and will give personal experience or poorly done studies.

My official advice is never let anyone try to manipulate ur neck.

JAMES CYRIAX IS ROLLING IN HIS GRAVE. LOL

The Cyriax method of Orthopaedic Medicine is an exercise of Applied or Functional Anatomy in which assessment of body movements indicates where lesions lie. Treatment of these lesions incorporate various distinctive techniques of manipulation, injections or physical therapy.

EVERYONE HAS AN OPINION . . . Thanks for sharing.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131