over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Exemestane

johnjuanb1

Featured Member / Sponsor Rep
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Sponsors
I just started exemestane today at 25mg. I never use AI's but am going to see if daily exemestane helps reduce bloat from MK-677. I also want to see how it effects my state of mind. I'm hoping exemestane doesn't Lower my sex drive or dry my joints out. Estrogen reduction is around 30% while testosterone increases around 60% so I'm actually hoping for a sex drive increase with a drier/precontest appearance.

Pharmacokinetics and dose finding of a potent aromatase inhibitor, aromasin (exemestane), in young males.
Randomized controlled trial
Mauras N, et al. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2003.
Show full citation
Abstract
Suppression of estrogen, via estrogen receptor or aromatase blockade, is being investigated in the treatment of different conditions. Exemestane (Aromasin) is a potent and selective irreversible aromatase inhibitor. To characterize its suppression of estrogen and its pharmacokinetic (PK) properties in males, healthy eugonadal subjects (14-26 yr of age) were recruited. In a cross-over study, 12 were randomly assigned to 25 and 50 mg exemestane daily, orally, for 10 d with a 14-d washout period. Blood was withdrawn before and 24 h after the last dose of each treatment period. A PK study was performed (n = 10) using a 25-mg dose. Exemestane suppressed plasma estradiol comparably with either dose [25 mg, 38% (P <or= 0.002); 50 mg, 32% (P <or= 0.008)], with a reciprocal increase in testosterone concentrations (60% and 56%; P <or= 0.003 for both). Plasma lipids and IGF-I concentrations were unaffected by treatment. The PK properties of the 25-mg dose showed the highest exemestane concentrations 1 h after administration, indicating rapid absorption. The terminal half-life was 8.9 h. Maximal estradiol suppression of 62 +/- 14% was observed at 12 h. The drug was well tolerated. In conclusion, exemestane is a potent aromatase inhibitor in men and an alternative to the choice of available inhibitors. Long-term efficacy and safety will need further study.

I just started exemestane today at 25mg. I never use AI's but am going to see if daily exemestane helps reduce bloat from MK-677. I also want to see how it effects my state of mind. I'm hoping exemestane doesn't Lower my sex drive or dry my joints out. Estrogen reduction is around 30% while testosterone increases around 60% so I'm actually hoping for a sex drive increase with a drier/precontest appearance.

Pharmacokinetics and dose finding of a potent aromatase inhibitor, aromasin (exemestane), in young males.
Randomized controlled trial
Mauras N, et al. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2003.
Show full citation
Abstract
Suppression of estrogen, via estrogen receptor or aromatase blockade, is being investigated in the treatment of different conditions. Exemestane (Aromasin) is a potent and selective irreversible aromatase inhibitor. To characterize its suppression of estrogen and its pharmacokinetic (PK) properties in males, healthy eugonadal subjects (14-26 yr of age) were recruited. In a cross-over study, 12 were randomly assigned to 25 and 50 mg exemestane daily, orally, for 10 d with a 14-d washout period. Blood was withdrawn before and 24 h after the last dose of each treatment period. A PK study was performed (n = 10) using a 25-mg dose. Exemestane suppressed plasma estradiol comparably with either dose [25 mg, 38% (P <or= 0.002); 50 mg, 32% (P <or= 0.008)], with a reciprocal increase in testosterone concentrations (60% and 56%; P <or= 0.003 for both). Plasma lipids and IGF-I concentrations were unaffected by treatment. The PK properties of the 25-mg dose showed the highest exemestane concentrations 1 h after administration, indicating rapid absorption. The terminal half-life was 8.9 h. Maximal estradiol suppression of 62 +/- 14% was observed at 12 h. The drug was well tolerated. In conclusion, exemestane is a potent aromatase inhibitor in men and an alternative to the choice of available inhibitors. Long-term efficacy and safety will need further study.

I did not find Exemestane to decrease drive at all. When I had used adex in the past that happened though. Not sure if it has anything to do with one being an SI and the other not??? Who knows. Good luck.

I did not find Exemestane to decrease drive at all. When I had used adex in the past that happened though. Not sure if it has anything to do with one being an SI and the other not??? Who knows. Good luck.

Thank you. I also like that some studies on exemestane show an increase in igf1 which is what I want. :D

I use it all the time....amount depends on my test dose.

If I go to high with it my sex drive will drop a bit. Cut back and all is good.

As an example of what works for me..........

Currently on 725 mg test per week, I'm using 12.5 mg exemestane per day.
All is good.
When I cruise at under 300 mg test I go 12.5 mg every other day.

All is good.

This week I only took 350mg test but I usually do over 500mg. My dosing varies as I follow my instincts on what and when I want to take things. This week I feel a bit run down so I backed off my injects. I think I have a little stomach bug. It's been hurting for a few days.

I also picked Exemestane because it doesn't lower igf 1. Was running mk and just Added 12 mgs Exemestane and prami starting At .1 mg two days ago. Going to try .2 mgs tonight.

I also picked Exemestane because it doesn't lower igf 1. Was running mk and just Added 12 mgs Exemestane and prami starting At .1 mg two days ago. Going to try .2 mgs tonight.

Let me know if it helps reduce water retention, especially subQ water. We can compare notes. I have pramipexole but it makes me feel like aas sometimes. It's hit and miss with me.

My balls are a little bigger from the exemestane. Do you guys that use it notice that? I took 25mg

Ok. I'm only using 12 mgs right now of the mk but will go back up to 25 mgs when my nips aren't sensitive anymore. Will be interesting to see if it keeps me dryer. I got both from superior. I'm thinking of working the prami up to .5 mgs twice a day. So I'll get two large spikes from the prami plus all day pulses from the mk.

Ok. I'm only using 12 mgs right now of the mk but will go back up to 25 mgs when my nips aren't sensitive anymore. Will be interesting to see if it keeps me dryer. I got both from superior. I'm thinking of working the prami up to .5 mgs twice a day. So I'll get two large spikes from the prami plus all day pulses from the mk.

I think I'll try some pramipexole now. You have inspired me. It sure gives crazy dreams. I'm only going to take .1mg

I just took another 25mg exemestane. It's supposed to peak after a couple hours so I'm timing it with my leg workout. My emotions are still all over the place so I need to lower estrogen a bit more.

I think I'll try some pramipexole now. You have inspired me. It sure gives crazy dreams. I'm only going to take .1mg

Going .3 mgs tonight on the prami. Not sure if it is the prami or what but I have done some strange things last few days. Lol no gambling or anything but dumb things that I normally wouldn't. Like I have been going through the same revolving door for weeks. Lol yesterday I tried to go through it on the wrong side. Ha also walked right past my car in the parking lot and couldn't find it. I was parked in one of the closest spaces.

I seem to be pissing a ton and look dryer in the mirror. Sometimes that happens for no aparent reason but I'd guess diet related. Well it started shortly after starting the Exemestane.

Going .3 mgs tonight on the prami. Not sure if it is the prami or what but I have done some strange things last few days. Lol no gambling or anything but dumb things that I normally wouldn't. Like I have been going through the same revolving door for weeks. Lol yesterday I tried to go through it on the wrong side. Ha also walked right past my car in the parking lot and couldn't find it. I was parked in one of the closest spaces.

Haha my brain is fried. I'll look for my keys when they're in my hand. Haha but that's not from pramipexole. I've always been that way, just like my mom.
The drier appearance sounds appealing. Very cool!

I use exemestane all the time usually at 12.5 unless i go up in test an then ill play around with till i hit that sweet spot...a buddy of mine just started taken it whos been lifting for over 15yrs...he started out at 25mg for 5 days then bakd off to 12.5...in 3 weeks he said hes def stronger and is lookin dryer...

Haha my brain is fried. I'll look for my keys when they're in my hand. Haha but that's not from pramipexole. I've always been that way, just like my mom.
The drier appearance sounds appealing. Very cool!

I hate, hate, hate, prami. I'll never touch it again. Caber is now my choice.
Although currently on a NPP run and for whatever reason I haven't had to use it.
Just, test, NPP, and exemestane which I'm fine with.

Sometimes we chase our tails using so many compounds to offset the effects of others.....

All is good.

Same here. Currently on 750 mg test and 12.5 exemestane ED works great at keeping E at bay. When I cruise, its at 200mg and 12.5 EOD is all I need.

I seem to be pissing a ton and look dryer in the mirror. Sometimes that happens for no aparent reason but I'd guess diet related. Well it started shortly after starting the Exemestane.

I urunate a ton but I'm pretty sure it's from kratom. Kratom has an alkaloid that's a diuretic.
Today I took my 25mg exemestane after a balanced meal of 4 hard boiled eggs, 3 slices of fat free cheese, and 2 slices of organic 21 seed bread. I was taking my exemestane upon waking but was told the absorption is better taken with dietary fat. Webmd recomends taking exemestane after a meal.

If you guys didn't already know this....exemestane works best when it is taken with dietary fat. I usually take it in the morning and eat something like toast with natural peanut butter, or just eat a couple handfuls of almonds.

If you guys didn't already know this....exemestane works best when it is taken with dietary fat. I usually take it in the morning and eat something like toast with natural peanut butter, or just eat a couple handfuls of almonds.
This is correct. I try to take it with a meal containing at least 10g fat

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner