over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH vs Peptides half life chart

EURO FREAK

Registered
Peptides spike rapidly and drop off just as rapid, while the synthetic GH rises slowly and drops at a slow rate

attachment.php

Did you try attaching somthing? Idk if it's just me... I can't see anything

Last edited:
Working now

Looking at the chart with DAC looks terrible, and grf/ghrp is normaly shot every 4 hours not 10 so that would seem the best

Looking at the chart with DAC looks terrible, and grf/ghrp is normaly shot every 4 hours not 10 so that would seem the best

Dude, pretty sure that is not Dac. Its Mod GRF 1-29.

It'd be nice to see DAC illustrated on there.

Last edited:
I think this chart shows that hgh would be great pre bed, with a shot of peptides perhaps pre or post workout :)

CJc-1295 is DAC.
Thanks I'm aware of that. Clearly you don't remember or weren't ever aware of the terminology used describing both dac and no dac cjc-1295. The no dac was mod grf.

Thanks I'm aware of that. Clearly you don't remember or weren't ever aware of the terminology used describing both dac and no dac cjc-1295. The no dac was mod grf.

I am aware. The CJC-1295 listed on the chart is DAC. I was around when this chart came out and was explained. Modgrf is only on the chart in combination with ghrp-2.

I am aware. The CJC-1295 listed on the chart is DAC. I was around when this chart came out and was explained. Modgrf is only on the chart in combination with ghrp-2.
If that is indeed accurate, dac looks horrible. Are you sure this wasn't promoted by an anti-dac guy such as Dat?

If that is indeed accurate, dac looks horrible. Are you sure this wasn't promoted by an anti-dac guy such as Dat?

The chart was made by Dat based on published studies. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to link the thread that has all the study references or not. I don't find the chart all that shocking. Almost everyone that uses DAC uses it with other peptides. It doesn't mean that DAC is horrible. Just that it's not good on it's own.

Yeah that's definitely dac. Maybe that's why they had people doing up to 25 mgs a week in studies.

Peptides spike rapidly and drop off just as rapid, while the synthetic GH rises slowly and drops at a slow rate

attachment.php

Those huge spikes are what you want from what I understand.

Not so sure about that, then why are people getting wayyyyy better results from GH?

More like...why does everyone love DAC now...and swear by it...when 2 yrs ago you couldn't give that shit away! I'd like to see MK-677 on this chart. Does anyone know what DAT says about MK-677?

More like...why does everyone love DAC now...and swear by it...when 2 yrs ago you couldn't give that shit away! I'd like to see MK-677 on this chart. Does anyone know what DAT says about MK-677?

^^ this

I've used DAC at 4-5mg per week with MK 25mg per day and while I did sleep amazing I feel it was all bloat... I gained weight FAST, faster than with any AAS. I jumped 18lbs in like 4 weeks, I was hungry as hell all the time but like I said I was bloofy as all hell, I couldn't even do cardio because my ankles were so swollen. As soon as I stopped taking the Peps bloat went away and I was back to the weight I was fluctuating at prior.

I've never tried GH but I am going to stock up soon, from majority of what I see that happens with GH it's more of a lean, vascular, 3D look obviously after time on and with correct timing that I have done research on it does great in assisting fat burning which is another plus I look forward to...

Maybe I was using too much Peps for me and passed my sweet spot, idk, but I do prefer the results I hear and see with GH as apposed to what I got with the Peps...

Edit: Besides, those chart results with those high spikes are from GRF/GHRH, not DAC... I've heard even less hype on those despite the very high natural spikes in GH than I ever did with DAC... Still GH seems to be top dog.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner