over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Stimulants (caffeine) and slin?

Anubis

Registered
I've been searching all the slin threads I can find and googling it and I just can't seem to find any good consistent info on this combination. I'm new to slin and probably overly nervous but as to not end up dead I thought I'd ask the question...when using Humalog and for time factors that is the slin I will go with, will the use of a preworkout mix containing 300mg caffeine, or geranium (dmaa for all intents and purposes) would any of these cause any conflicts with slin or need me to add extra carbs to safe guard against going hypo? or are they perfectly safe to use along with humalog? Appreciate any help.

I've never had any issue at all. Tbh i never even thought about it but then I take in s good 30g carbs per iu anyway since I'm using slin to grow

30 gram ? why ?

Because im trying to grow. I eat 500 carbs per day even cutting so have the macros to play with. I never get fat doing 30g so why do less? If im hungry ill go even higher. Takes me a lot of carbs to fill out post workout. 200g in one hit doesn't touchv the sides

Because im trying to grow. I eat 500 carbs per day even cutting so have the macros to play with. I never get fat doing 30g so why do less? If im hungry ill go even higher. Takes me a lot of carbs to fill out post workout. 200g in one hit doesn't touchv the sides

So you take about 6-7iu insulin with it.
Why not double that if you're taking in that much carbs anyway?

I'm using slin to grow as well but never thought about going to 30g per iu, I was gonna be more like 15 which I thought might be overkill lol. Appreciate the feedback Sammy...anybody else use closer to the average 10 grams per iu and make use of stims?

What're your stats sammy?

So you take about 6-7iu insulin with it.
Why not double that if you're taking in that much carbs anyway?

I take in about 15 iu pussy workout. Ams about 450 carbs in the active window. I take in 250g carbs from rice krisbies in one hit. I have fast metabolism and very good carb tolerance

I've been searching all the slin threads I can find and googling it and I just can't seem to find any good consistent info on this combination. I'm new to slin and probably overly nervous but as to not end up dead I thought I'd ask the question...when using Humalog and for time factors that is the slin I will go with, will the use of a preworkout mix containing 300mg caffeine, or geranium (dmaa for all intents and purposes) would any of these cause any conflicts with slin or need me to add extra carbs to safe guard against going hypo? or are they perfectly safe to use along with humalog? Appreciate any help.

I used to stack clenbuterol with humalin-R upon waking and do fasted cardio which was extremely dangerous because you go hypo but I noticed when I added in liquid clenbuterol I could do longer cardio sessions before I got hypo sides. Talk about insanely fast fat loss. I believe it is called DEATHWISH DIETING.
I always had fast acting carbs by my side while riding the stationary bike this way.

I used to stack clenbuterol with humalin-R upon waking and do fasted cardio which was extremely dangerous because you go hypo but I noticed when I added in liquid clenbuterol I could do longer cardio sessions before I got hypo sides. Talk about insanely fast fat loss. I believe it is called DEATHWISH DIETING.
I always had fast acting carbs by my side while riding the stationary bike this way.

shit, just the thought of that scares me but guess it's not as easy to go hypo as I'm thinking it is if your body could tolerate that. Not that i'd take it any less lightly. Did you ever go hypo while doing that? and how long did the fast acting carbs take to curb the symptoms.

I used to take pre workout stims with humalog. Never had an issue as long as I had carbs in my system.

shit, just the thought of that scares me but guess it's not as easy to go hypo as I'm thinking it is if your body could tolerate that. Not that i'd take it any less lightly. Did you ever go hypo while doing that? and how long did the fast acting carbs take to curb the symptoms.

Yes. I used to push the limits of stupidity.
I would ride the bike for 40 minutes fasted on 10 units humalin-R.
I would get so dizzy, my ears would ring, it sounded like I was under water, sweat rained out of me. I would chug my protein carb drink and go sit on the toilet for 20 minutes sweating and wait for my blood sugar to come up enough to get ready for work. It was very dangerous.

Yes. I used to push the limits of stupidity.
I would ride the bike for 40 minutes fasted on 10 units humalin-R.
I would get so dizzy, my ears would ring, it sounded like I was under water, sweat rained out of me. I would chug my protein carb drink and go sit on the toilet for 20 minutes sweating and wait for my blood sugar to come up enough to get ready for work. It was very dangerous.

wow, that's nuts, were you behind in prep that you needed to try something so extreme or just curious?

wow, that's nuts, were you behind in prep that you needed to try something so extreme or just curious?

No. I like to experiment. I had a theory and decided to test it. After proving it worked I later found out that Dan Duchaine already had come up with the theory. Haha he beat me to it. :)

No. I like to experiment. I had a theory and decided to test it. After proving it worked I later found out that Dan Duchaine already had come up with the theory. Haha he beat me to it. :)

haha at least your thought processes were along side that of one the great innovators in bb'ing history. Could do worse than to be thinking the game like DD

Stimulants with insulin can mask the symptoms of hypoglycemia for some people. The best practice is to gradually increase your dose of insulin, this way you totally understand the drug. Always use a glucose monitoring system.

why does everyone keep saying slin will make you fat if you overeat on carbs? If slin is dosed correctly, meaning you dose it to fit the carbs you already have in your diet it will not make you fat. You should not dose your carbs to cover your slin useae, but use slin into the carbs you already consume

caffeine decreases insulin sensitivity, so youll probably not go hypo as fast.
you probably need less carbs too to ward off hypo.
i dont know if caffeine makes insulin less effective though, but it would be possible imo.

overdosing on caffeine can make you feel very similar to being hypo so i'd be careful not to confuse the symptoms...

why use a pre workout anyway, when on slin and massive carbs youll have so much energy you wont need it imo ;)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws