Igf1-Lr3

johnjuanb1

Featured Member / Sponsor Rep
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Sponsors
I've run Igf1-Lr3 many different ways.
This time I decided to try low dose, 30mcg, run systemically via subcutaneous injection preworkout with a big carb meal.
Yesterday, I noticed my endurance was way, way up, but I couldn't be sure if it was directly caused by the igf1-Lr3.
Now, I am absolutely sure the Lr3 is the reason.
Yesterday, I trained legs and I never got winded, or the usual nausea I get when I train legs. I was going and going with little rest and never got tired.
This never ever happens for me with legs. The only reason I ended my leg workout was my tendons were flat out done and I felt I would get hurt if I continued to do more sets of presses.
Today, I did the same amount of Igf1-Lr3 preworkout, 30mcg, with a big carb meal. I trained with my friend who is in great shape. He just graduated from the police academy this week, so his endurance is very high due to all the running they do.
He couldn't keep up with me. We trained traps, back, rear delts, and calves.
I kept the pace at very little rest and I never got tired. I could have trained all day. This is the opposite of my normal state of training. I normally have very little endurance and use long rest times in between sets. The pump was ridiculous!!!
This batch of Igf1-Lr3 is the best I have had.

Here is my new protocol:

UPON WAKING:
100mcg GHRP2 with 100mcg cjc NO DAC.
25mg exemestane

1 hour PREWORKOUT:
100mcg GHRP2 with 100mcg cjc NO DAC

IMMEDIATELY PREWORKOUT:
30mcg IGF1-Lr3
25mg tadalafil

POST WORKOUT:
200mcg Hexarelin

BEFORE BED:
25mg MK-677
9mg melatonin

*** on arm days preworkout, 2-3 days a week, I take 30mcg PGE1 in each bicep, split in the inner and outer head

Last edited:
JJ---Any idea when the AA will be back in stock on yalls website?? Wanting to try the LR3 but no AA!

JJ---Any idea when the AA will be back in stock on yalls website?? Wanting to try the LR3 but no AA!

My boss lost his supplier for acetic acid. You have to make your own. Here is the instructions to making acetic acid.

**broken link removed**

I notice recovery since adding Igf1-Lr3 is the fastest I could imagine. I thought recovery was fast with mk-677, but having both in my system plus ghrp2, Hexarelin, and cjc no DAC have my body feeling incredible. I normally limp all the time because my knee that had a quad tear fixed is really getting bad now that's it's been 10 years post surgery. I noticed yesterday I was able to walk upstairs without wincing in pain like usual. My bad hip wasn't popping either. My normal aches and pain in my delt feel much better. Igf1-Lr3 must reduce swelling systemically. I'm going to keep the dose at 30mcg preworkout and hope I can get these same effects long term.

I've been running 200mcg LR3 pre workout bilateral in muscle group trained. Usually shoot for micro dosing as many spots as possible. Huge differences since I started and I think it's helped fat loss as well.
Today I ordered some IGF-1DES and decided to switch it up a little to see if I notice any major changes between the two.
Do anyone like DES or have any suggestions/great protocols on usage?

I've been running 200mcg LR3 pre workout bilateral in muscle group trained. Usually shoot for micro dosing as many spots as possible. Huge differences since I started and I think it's helped fat loss as well.
Today I ordered some IGF-1DES and decided to switch it up a little to see if I notice any major changes between the two.
Do anyone like DES or have any suggestions/great protocols on usage?

I have never used the real 67 amino acid version of des. Most des on the market is the 3 amino acid cheap version which is why you will notice many companies sell it at a low price. The 67 amino acid version is very expensive and difficult to make. I know we are very low on supply. Ours is real but expensive.
I would run it the same as Lr3 and micro inject it in the muscle you are going to train. Take it immediately preworkout.

I have never used the real 67 amino acid version of des. Most des on the market is the 3 amino acid cheap version which is why you will notice many companies sell it at a low price. The 67 amino acid version is very expensive and difficult to make. I know we are very low on supply. Ours is real but expensive.

I would run it the same as Lr3 and micro inject it in the muscle you are going to train. Take it immediately preworkout.

Good to know. I'll do that thanks man!!
Also if you ever have a good sale on your des, try to remember to let me know and I'll pick some up!

Last edited:
Good to know. I'll do that thanks man!!
Also if you ever have a good sale on your des, try to remember to let me know and I'll pick some up!

We barely make anything on it. It will never be cheaper than it is when we have a 50% off Sale. We lost our supplier. I'm pretty sure the price will go up with the new supplier. It's a tough peptide to synthesize.

This is the 3rd workout in a row where the pump was abnormally good, and my endurance was high. I again was able to train with very little rest, and did giant sets of chest with several delt exercises. 30mcg Igf1-Lr3 is the lowest dose I've tried and it is working incredibly well. Maybe Dave Polumbo was on to something about keeping Lr3 dose very low so receptors don't burn out.

Interesting. I tried a DAVE PALUMBO theory of low dose IGF1LR3 and didn't respond well,,,,until I cranked the dose up to 80-100mcg. Keep us updated,,,intrigued to hear your outcome.

I can't believe how well I'm responding to 30mcg. I can tell it somehow reduces inflammation throughout the body because I'm not limping on my bad knee and my rotator cuff feels much better.

Without a doubt RussianStar is right in saying Igf1-Lr3 doesn't negatively affect HGH output from all these GH peptides. I look very full and feel them. Unfortunately my mk-677 bloat is still there but my muscles are pumped all day and vascularity is everywhere.

Yesterday was my off day from the gym so I skipped my Lr3. I'll use it preworkout tonight before arms. I never really gave it much thought in terms of injury healing in the past but I notice my injuries feel much better while on Igf1-Lr3. If this continues I'll run it low dose for months preworkout.

Good Lord this pump is intense! I took 30mcg Igf1-Lr3, 80mcg PGE1, 25mg tadalafil, and kratom all preworkout, all vasodialators.
I'm doing arms and even my chest and back are getting a killer pump!

My typical morning aches and pains are fine thanks to Igf1-Lr3. Of course, it's only temporary while the Lr3 remains active in my body. If I don't take Lr3 today then tomorrow morning my bad knees and delts will ache again. But it sure is positively affecting my training and mind set. I only use Igf1-Lr3 on training days which is 5 days a week, so at a dose of 30mcg preworkout this 1mg vial will last 6 1/2 weeks, which is very affordable. I mixed it with acetic acid so it will remain viable for 2 years at room temperature.

Hey JJ,
Great thread, very informative.
I'm currently running a GHRP2/Mod GRF 50 mcg 3x daily run..I was originally at 100mcg 3x daily but recently cut down to 50mcg (this week) as I"m running short on supply of Mod GRF.

Anyway, I'm looking for the real benefit of growth peptides and growth hormone...I lean out pretty well on peptides and my vascularity is insane, but I'm looking to really put on some size (hyperplasia - the only way this is possible is thru GH/IGF)..

So I'm considering taking some IGF DES and IGF LR3.
I'm touching on your topic considering your dosage recommendations.
I know DES has a very short half life, injected IM pre W/O into muscles trained. Great for site growth.

I"m thinking about a few bottles of that and a few of LR3...If I have enough I'll keep the GHRP2/Mod GRF going...

at least at 50mcg 3x daily...

What would you dose DES and LR3 (I know you said 30mcg of LR3 is really helping you, but is pre workout the proper dosage time, I've heard a lot of people say to take it 2 hours post workout to help with healing since its systematic)

Hey JJ,
Great thread, very informative.
I'm currently running a GHRP2/Mod GRF 50 mcg 3x daily run..I was originally at 100mcg 3x daily but recently cut down to 50mcg (this week) as I"m running short on supply of Mod GRF.

Anyway, I'm looking for the real benefit of growth peptides and growth hormone...I lean out pretty well on peptides and my vascularity is insane, but I'm looking to really put on some size (hyperplasia - the only way this is possible is thru GH/IGF)..

So I'm considering taking some IGF DES and IGF LR3.
I'm touching on your topic considering your dosage recommendations.
I know DES has a very short half life, injected IM pre W/O into muscles trained. Great for site growth.

I"m thinking about a few bottles of that and a few of LR3...If I have enough I'll keep the GHRP2/Mod GRF going...

at least at 50mcg 3x daily...

What would you dose DES and LR3 (I know you said 30mcg of LR3 is really helping you, but is pre workout the proper dosage time, I've heard a lot of people say to take it 2 hours post workout to help with healing since its systematic)

I tend to listen to my body more than what science says. I honestly think Lr3 will work well regardless of timing due to the long half life, but I notice a big burst of energy when I couple Lr3 with a big meal immediately before the gym. I first tried the 30mcg Lr3 before bed with my mk-677 in an attempt to reduce bloating, but the Lr3 took me from a state of falling asleep to where I was wired for two hours. I really feel a big difference in my workout endurance by dosing Lr3 preworkout, whether with several intramuscular micro injects or with subQ inject. I'm so glad I gave low dose a try. I don't want to lower my dose further since in responding so well. But next Igf1-Lr3 run I think I will try the Dave Palumbo dose of 11mcg per dosing to keep receptors clean.
I have never used real des. I would dose it bilaterally at the highest dose I could afford with IM micro injects. Des has such a short half life and is such a tiny molecule that I would guess it wouldn't cause receptors to downgrade like Lr3. I have nothing to base that on so I may be wrong.

Thx jj. I wasn't aware you could IM lr3, only subq...glad it's working out well for you brother.

Interesting. I tried a DAVE PALUMBO theory of low dose IGF1LR3 and didn't respond well,,,,until I cranked the dose up to 80-100mcg. Keep us updated,,,intrigued to hear your outcome.

If you are willing I would recommend trying it at 200mcg eod even for 2 weeks. Once I upped to that dose the results multiplied and I noticed the difference straightaway. I was disappointed with 100mcg even though that is a big dose. This is my new fav peptide and I hope to experiment with it lots this year.

Last edited:
I remember really "feeling" it when I used LR3 at 100 mics about 8 years ago. Since then 100 mics seems meh. I started off at 50 mics back then and the results were noticeably less. Maybe the stuff we get now is only half as strong. I'm gonna try out 200 mics 4 or 5 days a week for a few weeks.

We barely make anything on it. It will never be cheaper than it is when we have a 50% off Sale. We lost our supplier. I'm pretty sure the price will go up with the new supplier. It's a tough peptide to synthesize.

This is the 3rd workout in a row where the pump was abnormally good, and my endurance was high. I again was able to train with very little rest, and did giant sets of chest with several delt exercises. 30mcg Igf1-Lr3 is the lowest dose I've tried and it is working incredibly well. Maybe Dave Polumbo was on to something about keeping Lr3 dose very low so receptors don't burn out.
Any sales forthcoming?

I remember really "feeling" it when I used LR3 at 100 mics about 8 years ago. Since then 100 mics seems meh. I started off at 50 mics back then and the results were noticeably less. Maybe the stuff we get now is only half as strong. I'm gonna try out 200 mics 4 or 5 days a week for a few weeks.
Seems like everything's pretty underdosed these days....

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
knarf447
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131