over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hexarelin

JJR48

Registered
anyone use this I cant find much info on any personal experiences with it im thinking of trying to use ipam with Hexarelin to combat and sides .

You can also do a search in RussianStars thread. I'm pretty sure it was discussed there a few times. I personally don't know enough about it to comment but there are some pretty smart guys here who have discussed it at length.

anyone use this I cant find much info on any personal experiences with it im thinking of trying to use ipam with Hexarelin to combat and sides .

I love Hexarelin. It's so strong that it doesn't need to be stacked with cjc.
I'm currently taking 200mcg Hexarelin mid afternoon and post workout. I alternate injects of GHRP2/cjc no DAC, with shots of Hexarelin.

Hexarelin is a great GHRP and very strong. In a standard cycle with a GHRH (cjc no dac for example) I would recommend 100mcg 3 times daily. However with it's strength comes the possibility of increased prolactin and cortisol during cycle. Both of those hormones can easily be controlled though.

I think adding Ipamorelin to the cycle is a great idea as that will provide additional benefits without effecting prolactin or cortisol. I would recommend hexarelin at 100mcg twice daily then one big shot of ipam pre bed (500mcg and over).

I'm not sure what you mean by using ipam to combat sides?

The thread Giant linked has a lot of great information. I'm a huge believer in hexarelin. I have gotten the best results using protocols that included hexarelin.

Like the others said, it is a strong ghrp can even be used without a ghrh.

I believe the protocols I used were shared in that thread if not I can share them.

Many of the negative sides that are overblown when it comes to hexarelin are very easily mitigated. Don't let the potential sides deter you from using one of the best gh peptides.

ok heres what Im trying now 100 hex with 100 ipam 3 times per day Im doing hghfrag at night once

I also have cjc no dac but haven't added it in yet

I'm not sure what you mean by using ipam to combat sides?

The thread Giant linked has a lot of great information. I'm a huge believer in hexarelin. I have gotten the best results using protocols that included hexarelin.

Like the others said, it is a strong ghrp can even be used without a ghrh.

I believe the protocols I used were shared in that thread if not I can share them.

Many of the negative sides that are overblown when it comes to hexarelin are very easily mitigated. Don't let the potential sides deter you from using one of the best gh peptides.

I ment it as far as Im using ipam to get along with the hex to they work well together Is how I should have stated that in the first post... maybe you could add one of your protocols you've tried

I use it ever other day and then use GHRP-2 on the days I don't use Hex. I have been using it with CJC 1295 w/DAC.

Going to start using the MK 677 instead of the Hex and GHRP-2. I think I have found a good price on the raw powder so a little home brewing is in store.

I use it ever other day and then use GHRP-2 on the days I don't use Hex. I have been using it with CJC 1295 w/DAC.

Going to start using the MK 677 instead of the Hex and GHRP-2. I think I have found a good price on the raw powder so a little home brewing is in store.
How and when do you dose it eod? 100mg x 1, x2? 200mcg x1, x2?

ok heres what Im trying now 100 hex with 100 ipam 3 times per day Im doing hghfrag at night once

I also have cjc no dac but haven't added it in yet

Hexarelin and ipamorelin are both GHRP's so people will advice you that stacking them at the same time is a waste. But, I think there is one advantage in that Hexarelin peaks HGH at 45 minutes and ipamorelin peaks at 2 hours so it may be good like stacking test prop with test enanthate.
I'm finding the rules aren't necessarily black and white when it comes to protocols.
I always thought Igf1-Lr3 shouldn't be used while using GHRP's/GHRH, but Rambo suggested I try it and the results are incredible. I have no doubt it's all able to work while stacking. I feel Hexarelin hit when I dose it. I feel GHRP2 when dosing it. I without a doubt feel Igf1-Lr3. And I still feel my MK-677 before bed.

How and when do you dose it eod? 100mg x 1, x2? 200mcg x1, x2?

Knight9, I used 1000mcg of CJC 1295 w/DAC twice a week (2mg/wk). I used 100mcg of Hex 3 x/d one day and 200mcg GHRP-2 3 x /d the next day. So I alternate between the two EOD. I also use 50mcg of IGF-1 L3r and 10iu insulin (Humalog) before I train.

Knight9, I used 1000mcg of CJC 1295 w/DAC twice a week (2mg/wk). I used 100mcg of Hex 3 x/d one day and 200mcg GHRP-2 3 x /d the next day. So I alternate between the two EOD. I also use 50mcg of IGF-1 L3r and 10iu insulin (Humalog) before I train.
Thanks bro!

Does anyone notice hex making their mid section tighter? I started it two days ago and my mid section is tight as a drum... But I've also taken two days off of MK so it could be that too...

Hexarelin and ipamorelin are both GHRP's so people will advice you that stacking them at the same time is a waste. But, I think there is one advantage in that Hexarelin peaks HGH at 45 minutes and ipamorelin peaks at 2 hours so it may be good like stacking test prop with test enanthate.
I'm finding the rules aren't necessarily black and white when it comes to protocols.
I always thought Igf1-Lr3 shouldn't be used while using GHRP's/GHRH, but Rambo suggested I try it and the results are incredible. I have no doubt it's all able to work while stacking. I feel Hexarelin hit when I dose it. I feel GHRP2 when dosing it. I without a doubt feel Igf1-Lr3. And I still feel my MK-677 before bed.
You many be on to something JJ. Some time ago someone showed me some pharma peps they had gotten from overseas. Ghrp2, ghrp6, and sermorelin were all in the same vial. With each ghrp having different effects, I can see stacking them together but I think he needs to stack cjc no dac with them as well.

Something like hex/ipam/cjc no dac at 100/300/150 mcgs respectively, 3x a day.

But with 2 ghrps a ghrh may not be necessary but it should still add some benefit.

This had me thinking. I have a bunch of ghrp6 and was going to start hex for my cut soon. Maybe I'll stack them and run cjc dac along side!

Does anyone notice hex making their mid section tighter? I started it two days ago and my mid section is tight as a drum... But I've also taken two days off of MK so it could be that too...
Yes, no water bloat with hex and it has the greatest fat loss results for me.

yes I can definitely feel the difference between hex and MK as far as bloat

Last night I took a tiny dose of HCTZ at 12.5mg to see if it would combat the mk-677 bloat. My abs look a lot better this morning. I had to urinate a lot throughout the night. It flattens out the muscles a bit but they'll fill back up throughout the day with carbs.
The reason I tried HCTZ was because I tried dandelion root because my friend who is a nurse said it was potassium sparing, but it gave me mild foot cramps which tells me it's not potassium sparing. So, I decided to try a tiny dose of the HCTZ my doctor gave me to compare results vs. cramping. The results from prescription HCTZ blow away dandelion root and I didn't cramp off the HCTZ. 12.5mg is such a tiny dose I don't fear losing muscle as this was the dose originally prescribed to me for high blood pressure. We'll see how my mk-677 bloat looks after a few days.

Last night I took a tiny dose of HCTZ at 12.5mg to see if it would combat the mk-677 bloat. My abs look a lot better this morning. I had to urinate a lot throughout the night. It flattens out the muscles a bit but they'll fill back up throughout the day with carbs.
The reason I tried HCTZ was because I tried dandelion root because my friend who is a nurse said it was potassium sparing, but it gave me mild foot cramps which tells me it's not potassium sparing. So, I decided to try a tiny dose of the HCTZ my doctor gave me to compare results vs. cramping. The results from prescription HCTZ blow away dandelion root and I didn't cramp off the HCTZ. 12.5mg is such a tiny dose I don't fear losing muscle as this was the dose originally prescribed to me for high blood pressure. We'll see how my mk-677 bloat looks after a few days.
Funny you mention this. Dandelion root may have screwed me. I used it all last week to cut out the water weight before my friends wedding on Friday.

Friday I woke up dry as bone. Problem is all day I began cramping. By the end of the night I was severely dehydrated even though I tried to chug down as much water as I could. I had also had a gatorade when I first started cramping. Of course alcohol consumption did not help. I felt like shit all night, ended up vomiting twice from the alcohol. During the first vomit my abdominal area cramped soo hard it felt like it was going to burst. The whole area was hard as a rock and I could barely move.

I quit drinking 2 years ago, so I'm like a virgin now and can barely handle much alcohol. Problem is shedding all that water ended up dehydrating me bad mixed with alcohol. I wasn't even drunk or anything so not like I drank tons. I was wondering if the dandelion root was the cause of the dehydration. I believe it so especially since you mention it caused you cramps. I've been off of the MK the entire week as well.

Funny you mention this. Dandelion root may have screwed me. I used it all last week to cut out the water weight before my friends wedding on Friday.

Friday I woke up dry as bone. Problem is all day I began cramping. By the end of the night I was severely dehydrated even though I tried to chug down as much water as I could. I had also had a gatorade when I first started cramping. Of course alcohol consumption did not help. I felt like shit all night, ended up vomiting twice from the alcohol. During the first vomit my abdominal area cramped soo hard it felt like it was going to burst. The whole area was hard as a rock and I could barely move.

I quit drinking 2 years ago, so I'm like a virgin now and can barely handle much alcohol. Problem is shedding all that water ended up dehydrating me bad mixed with alcohol. I wasn't even drunk or anything so not like I drank tons. I was wondering if the dandelion root was the cause of the dehydration. I believe it so especially since you mention it caused you cramps. I've been off of the MK the entire week as well.

What a nightmare!!!
Start downing pedialyte.
That sounds very painful!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear