over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH and MK677?

grundle

Registered
Anyone have much experience stacking MK on top of quality generics? Taking 6iu grey tops right now. Was thinking of adding in some MK on top of it. This a waste ? Should I just stick with th gh and save the mk and stack it with DAC at another time.

Anyone trying this or tried it in the past? What kind of extra benefit and gains , if any, could I expect?

Not quite sure if I should save it and run it with dac at another time or if I should try adding it with these greys?

Thanks
G.

also curious and also been running greytops. Adding in some mk-677 would be fairly cheap if it enhanced the growth hormone

It's been run. I've ran it as well 5iu MGs green tops in the AM with 12.5mgs of MK prebed.

Pesty ran Genos with 25mgs MK, with great results.

It's a great combo, they compliment each other very well. The exo and endo gh have a great synergy together.

I have a test going right now . i have been doing 3.33 iu's HGh and testihg IGF-1 levels weekly.
after 1 month on this I have added
2MGS. CJC 1295 W/DAC P/D
50 MGS. MK-677 split b/4 bed and AM. P/D
200 MCGS. GHRP-6 3 X P/D

had the draw for my 1st HGH and Peps on Friday should ahve results soon ....

I have a test going right now . i have been doing 3.33 iu's HGh and testihg IGF-1 levels weekly.
after 1 month on this I have added
2MGS. CJC 1295 W/DAC P/D
50 MGS. MK-677 split b/4 bed and AM. P/D
200 MCGS. GHRP-6 3 X P/D

had the draw for my 1st HGH and Peps on Friday should ahve results soon ....

Should make some great reading. So I assume you have been using the peptides on top of the HGH for 1 week before the test you just had? I am curious what the results will be for the next few weeks too. Thanks for testing this :)

Should make some great reading. So I assume you have been using the peptides on top of the HGH for 1 week before the test you just had? I am curious what the results will be for the next few weeks too. Thanks for testing this :)

Yes Sir,
Started all peps last Sat.(4-25) the day after I did my weekly IGF-1 Draw. Friday (5-1) I did my weekly IGF-1 draw so I have 7 days on Peps W/HGH (results should be Tommorow or Mon.) They are in RP's Thread HGH testing in the sponsors forum..
I will continue for perhaps 4 weeks and may drop the HGH after that to see how the Peps stand alone....

Last edited:
Yes Sir,
Started all peps last Sat.(4-25) the day after I did my weekly IGF-1 Draw. Friday (5-1) I did my weekly IGF-1 draw so I have 7 days on Peps W/HGH (results should be Tommorow or Mon.) They are in RP's Thread HGH testing in the sponsors forum..
I will continue for perhaps 4 weeks and may drop the HGH after that to see how the Peps stand alone....
That would be very interesting to see the results from that.

Bump. Very curious for others input on this.
Currently running 4iu ed grey tops, was thinking of upping the dose, but I have 3 bottles of mk677 sitting here

Realistically what do you think the effects would be?

Not trying to be a pain, actually just looking for knowledge from the more well educated minds on here and really like to know the reasoning or science behind it.

Would adding the mk at 25mg pre bed, be equivalent to adding say, 2iu gh ed? 4iu? Etc

Realistically what do you think the effects would be?

Not trying to be a pain, actually just looking for knowledge from the more well educated minds on here and really like to know the reasoning or science behind it.

Would adding the mk at 25mg pre bed, be equivalent to adding say, 2iu gh ed? 4iu? Etc
Increased nitrogen retention and recovery. It would be like 2iu throughout the night. You'll be pulsing endogenous gh with exogenous hgh there is a nice synergy between the two. That's my experience with it at least.

Bump. Very curious for others input on this.
Currently running 4iu ed grey tops, was thinking of upping the dose, but I have 3 bottles of mk677 sitting here

I'm doing the same as you.... 4ius of greys split 2/2.... adding some MK pre bed seems interesting....like you i'm staring at a few bottles.... shit, if it'll help me sleep it'll be worth it.... running 60mg Tren Ace ED and the Trensomnia is killing me.... just a month in and its the worst i've ever had it.... but i'm lookin' mahhhhvelous!..lol.

Hmmm Alright. I'll definitely have to give it some thought. My biggest hesitation is people saying how tired they are, since i already feel tired alot of the time

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws