over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

strength of my HGH ? (test reslut) & water retention for strong HGH

brownie69

Newbies
Gurus/experts,

weight 170 pounds
height 5,9
bf: 10-9%

I currently had HGH that i tested out (growth serum test) using teh 10IU test ... the test came out to be 52.2 ng/ml ... this is high i know lol

QUESTION: how high is this growth compared to pharma grade ... What is pharma grade usually tested at ? 40s ? 50's? higher !?!?

Now , i started 3 months back at 2ius and didnt really experience crazy bloat ... i started a low dose of test cyp at 150 mgs with HCG 1.5 months ago ... before i started the test cyp and hcg , maybe about a week before that , i ramped up to 4 ius ... i noticed my whole body a bit bloated yet yielding results .. i dont know if the bloat was from the HGH or not, i did however notice the bloat after a week at 4ius then started the test to put things in perspective ... my question is this ... am i bloated form the HGH ? or is it the test/hcg ? i feel like the test /hcg is to low of a dose/too early in order to see bloat although my body may react differntly to the test/hcg and therefore yield bloat (possibly my body could react to teh test and produce higher estro) ...

Question : if i were t go back to 2ius, how long until the bloat would subside ? ... i wanna relieve my body of bloat before MDW ... that being said ... would I see a noticble decrease of bloat in a week , 2 weeks , 3 weeks hypothetically if the bloat is from HGH ? basically how long until bloat will decrease , is what im looking for ...

I am going to take a test/estridol blood test and see if my estro is higher range if so I will take some aromasin ... (dont think I will need too tho)

Question: what is the estro range i would want to be in if my test levels are around 1000 -1200 ?

... need gurus or expereinced experts to advise as so many members comment bullshit and gets me nowhere which then make the post worthless ;)

I honestly don't have an answer to your question But I am curious who's GH tested that high, that's pretty damn impressive. A sponsor from here I'm assuming?

The only way you could tell what 10iu pharma grade would test ON YOU is to do a serum with pharma grade. Most guys are between 25-35 but we have seen 50s and maybe even 60s. You very well might be a high responder and always have impressive numbers - assuming there is real and accurately dosed GH bein used.

Have you ever taken serum tests before? If so, what were the numbers? If not, then unfortunately...all we can do is speculate since we don't have more info to go on regarding the same subject(you).

If youre test levels are between 1000-1200 you would want E2 to be between 20 and 50...and more likely towards the center of that range if possible.

Last edited:
It could be from the hcg aromatizing but you didn't state your dosage. What is your current drug dosing schedule like for all compounds?

Who's HGH is this?
If the water retention is from the GH, backing it down to 2 iu would help in a week or 2, especially if you are drinking a gallon of water a day. I would add 3000 mg vitamin C at night for a strong natural diuretic effect.

My hcg doseing is at 250 mcgs twice a week ... This growth is lab made , not pharma , the guys who make it use it for themselves and are great at the craftsmanship ... They are bodybuilders... Regardless, not a sponsor from here ... I never have taken the serum test.

Hmm bodybuilders that make hgh.I might start making my own if it's that easy any meat head can do it.:D

I can tell you that with legit Genotropin and Norditropin i have zero bloat, not even on 6-7iu ed.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws