over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hand growth, face changes and teeth changes from hgh

FutureFreak7

Banned
Hey guys, this is something I have come to notice now. I have been running hgh on and off for about two years. 4 months here 6 months there 3 months here so on sn so forth for 2 1/2 years to be exact. During my hgh runs I have noticed growth in my hands, face and teeth. But it has come about the strangest way, for example. The first time I ran hgh it was for 6 months and I remember my left hand was receiving more carpel tunnel then my right, but then my next run with gh its with hes to my right being more sensitive, 3 more runs after that and noticed that during each run 1 hand would grow more than the other lol not significantly but I could personally tell, I also noticed I would start growing an underbite and as soon as I came off it would go away, my teeth have grown and I can't close my mouth the same way lol. Idk this is something I've noticed over time and I just wanted to post to see if any yall guys have noticed similar effects. Even one of my friends said my brow was extending lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm afraid I can't help as im a GH newb..... but my question is, how much GH were you running???...I would think 2 1/2 years isn't all that long.. I ASSUMED you'd need to run pretty high doses and for an extended period of time for things like that to happen... now im a lil freaked.

I'm afraid I can't help as im a GH newb..... but my question is, how much GH were you running???...I would think 2 1/2 years isn't all that long.. I ASSUMED you'd need to run pretty high doses and for an extended period of time for things like that to happen... now im a lil freaked.

Not at all. Happens really fast if you take bodybuilding doses of it (5iu+). It can reverse to some degree if you shrink though, as I experienced.

GH doesn't make teeth grow, it makes bones grow. I went up a shoe size after a run of CJC w/ DAC :confused:

Well first run was 6 iu daily 5days on 2days off second run was 10iudaily and ever since my 10iu run I never bothered with a dose lower than 10ius so pretty much 10ius bro

GH doesn't make teeth grow, it makes bones grow. I went up a shoe size after a run of CJC w/ DAC :confused:

Your teeth are bones dude, my teeth have grown differently aswell as my jaw structure, I chew my food differently now because of it honestly, also when I clench my teeth they don't sit the same and my mouth piece doesn't fit my teeth, I literally felt my entire mouth are growing almost as if I was creating a Neanderthal look lol, just wanted to see if anyone else has noticed effects like this over the time span of their personal usage, it's seems each run of gh I have my bones are selective on what will grow next, it's very strange

Not at all. Happens really fast if you take bodybuilding doses of it (5iu+). It can reverse to some degree if you shrink though, as I experienced.

What all experiences did you have during your run(s) and what dosages were you using if you don't mind sharing brother.

Honestly none of my bodybuilding friends have been patient enough to have progressive runs with hgh do I have nobody personally that can relate to my experience and personal findings

was this from Pharma GH or Generics? (I'll give you my experience after your answer.)

From what I've read this means you're succeptible to the acromegaly gene.

aka DoWork on Professional Muscle
aka Venison Steaks on Muscle Chemistry

I've been researching gh for 12 years. My doses range from 2-3ius pharm gh to 4-6ius of generics. I tend to run gh for 8 or 9 months a year a long with low dose AAS.
The only negative thing I've notices is a slight change in my bite when chewing food. I have scar tissue on the inner part of my lip from biting while chewing. It's happened so much now that I have thick noticeable scar tissue.
I've also noticed that I have a lot of small brown freckles on my body that I never had before.

Scary stuff. Ha I don't want to lose my pretty face. Lol Ill just stick with mk.

From what I've read this means you're succeptible to the acromegaly gene.

aka DoWork on Professional Muscle
aka Venison Steaks on Muscle Chemistry
that's what it feels like my brother keeps saying the hgh is making me ugly lol

I've been researching gh for 12 years. My doses range from 2-3ius pharm gh to 4-6ius of generics. I tend to run gh for 8 or 9 months a year a long with low dose AAS.

The only negative thing I've notices is a slight change in my bite when chewing food. I have scar tissue on the inner part of my lip from biting while chewing. It's happened so much now that I have thick noticeable scar tissue.

I've also noticed that I have a lot of small brown freckles on my body that I never had before.

Hmmm what kind of pharm did you use? And generic? The chewing is a bitch i noticed it aswell it's very strange and takes adjusting too

Hmmm what kind of pharm did you use? And generic? The chewing is a bitch i noticed it aswell it's very strange and takes adjusting too

Jins , Genotropin, Ansomone, Humatrope, Nutroping AQ, IP's Yellow tops, Rips, Greytops, Hyges, Nordictropin, Elitropin, Getropin and every colored top generic imaginable.
Currently running Somastim at 4ius.

Scary stuff. Ha I don't want to lose my pretty face. Lol Ill just stick with mk.

From what I understand, the sides are brought on by increased IGF, which MK also causes. Someone correct me if I am wrong.

From what I understand, the sides are brought on by increased IGF, which MK also causes. Someone correct me if I am wrong.

True but I'm thinking 25 mgs of mk is not enough to cause the huge spikes that would be needed to cause bone growth. I could be wrong but Ive always figured it took a pretty large dose to do so.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131