over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

20iu gh dosing help

spartan995

Banned
Hey, I posted a question over in the igf/gh section, but it didn't get much response. I am currently running 10iu and looking to jump up to 20iu. Knight9 mentioned to hit 10iu currently pre bed. I am looking to add size onto my frame. I have about 160-170 days of running it that high. Any pros/cons? I'd greatly appreciate some input. I searched the forum, but not much popped up..

thank you!

I have never dosed that high but if I was too I would def split Am/Pm 10iu each. Guessing 20iu generic will come with some water retention, numbness, and if everything is on point some pretty good gains. I'd watch that blood pressure closely and how you feel generally. I know whenever I hit 7-8iu I hold more water and higher BP. So I generally stay at 4-5iu.

20iu/ED for 5 months? must be niiiiiiice

although, if the stuff is any good, I doubt you'll be able to run it that long due to side effects.

be sure to get some injectable curcumin (and use it obvi).

Hey, I posted a question over in the igf/gh section, but it didn't get much response. I am currently running 10iu and looking to jump up to 20iu. I searched the forum, but not much popped up..

thank you!

That's because not many people would advocate running HGH at that kind of dose. If you're running a generic Chinese HGH, who knows how much HGH you are actually running. In all my years, I've never heard anyone running 20iu's of Pharma.

I don't understand why the money was spent on all that Chinese shit when he could have likely bought pharma and ran it at a very good dose. Not really my business but like Racepicks says....who the hell knows how much GH you are really running.

I'd probably run 5iu AM, 5iu Pre workout, and 10iu pre bed...or 10iu AM, 10iu pred bed. It's seriously almost too much to fuck with for too long which is why no one really has a suggestion. I'd much rather have seen you run 6-9iu PHARMA for 5 months.

That's because not many people would advocate running HGH at that kind of dose. If you're running a generic Chinese HGH, who knows how much HGH you are actually running. In all my years, I've never heard anyone running 20iu's of Pharma.

I think he goes by deathadder here, I believe he was running 20 iu Pfizer. Don't want to miss quote him but he said it was pretty amazing after a while

I think he goes by deathadder here, I believe he was running 20 iu Pfizer. Don't want to miss quote him but he said it was pretty amazing after a while

He was running rips

although, if the stuff is any good, I doubt you'll be able to run it that long due to side effects.

Not familiar with that..I will google it, thank you!

I don't understand why the money was spent on all that Chinese shit when he could have likely bought pharma and ran it at a very good dose. Not really my business but like Racepicks says....who the hell knows how much GH you are really running.

I'd probably run 5iu AM, 5iu Pre workout, and 10iu pre bed...or 10iu AM, 10iu pred bed. It's seriously almost too much to fuck with for too long which is why no one really has a suggestion. I'd much rather have seen you run 6-9iu PHARMA for 5 months.

I have not seen much to lead me to go the pharma route instead of running greys from TP. I know that serums don't mean much, so I guess its just from what I've read on the forums. There are not any real bodybuilders where I live, so I just have to get advice from all you fuckers :) I have not done much research on pharma brands either on what to run.

I trust top's products so I feel it would be a safe assumption that at least the generic gh is a quality product. I have not heard of many people running high doses of gh, especially pharma like you mentioned.

People on this forum have a lot more knowledge than I do so I appreciate everyone's input! I have been running 10ius for about a month now and I have loved it. The numbness in hands does suck though lol.

Incase it matters I am also running 2g test, 600 deca, 400 mast, igf, slin x3 a week, metformin, berberine. Also currently eating 5800 cals ( following specific macros).

I read through some posts, and now I believe what I said was incorrect

Not familiar with that..I will google it, thank you!

I have not seen much to lead me to go the pharma route instead of running greys from TP. I know that serums don't mean much, so I guess its just from what I've read on the forums. There are not any real bodybuilders where I live, so I just have to get advice from all you fuckers :) I have not done much research on pharma brands either on what to run.

I trust top's products so I feel it would be a safe assumption that at least the generic gh is a quality product. I have not heard of many people running high doses of gh, especially pharma like you mentioned.

People on this forum have a lot more knowledge than I do so I appreciate everyone's input! I have been running 10ius for about a month now and I have loved it. The numbness in hands does suck though lol.

Incase it matters I am also running 2g test, 600 deca, 400 mast, igf, slin x3 a week, metformin, berberine. Also currently eating 5800 cals ( following specific macros).

Well, I was kind of hoping you were running something that wasn't some BS chinese. Greys from TP are PROBABLY about as good and consistent as the generics get.

My pharma picks would go as follows:

GENOTROPIN
HUMATROPE
NORDITROPIN

And if you must....SEROSTIM - but the first 3 are all freaking supreme badasses from all I have gathered. I haven't use this stuff...but I study this shit so I know what's up when I do :).

Last edited:
Well, I was kind of hoping you were running something that wasn't some BS chinese. Greys from TP are PROBABLY about as good and consistent as the generics get.

My pharma picks would go as follows:

GENOTROPIN
HUMATROPE
NORDITROPIN

And if you must....SEROSTIM - but the first 3 are all freaking supreme badasses from all I have gathered. I haven't use this stuff...but I study this shit so I know what's up when I do :).

Do you think I would be better off switching to pharma versus upping the generics? I'm assuming you've had the chance to try both. nothing has really changed my physique like gh has, so i figured i'd play around with it a bit more :)

Most I've ever ran is 10 ED and it got unbearable pretty quick. Since the blood serum peaks in hours, if ur dead set on 20 I'd def split it up 3-4 Xs during the day. 5 upon waking, 10 pre workout, 5 before bed makes sense to me.

If I had to run 20iu a day, I would take 5iu split 4x per day if my schedule permitted.

Last edited:
I run 4iu of pharm grade a day and my hands are numb all the time. If you can run 20iu its junk.

just did some reading about that..wow! I've been missing out! Thanks again bro

If I was to take gh that high I would also split it up into 4 shots of 5iu. Personally I think going that high is not gonna get you the results you think when your already as high with everything else as you are.

I what dose of hgh would you say you need to monitor insulin/glucose and t3/t4?

I know it's different for everyone but if you had to put an iu to it, what would it be?

I imagine you will be 100% fat proof on 20iu too

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity