over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What am I / we missing on GH vs Peptides

Pitbull1

Registered
Hi guys,

I'm sure little slice may come in here and say it's a dumb thread, but if you think about it, it's a really good question that has not been asked.

So you have Pharm GH, Generic GH and thn peptides like cjc dac, ghrp-6, ect.

There is so much testing of GH, this testing is there partly because some GH may be fake, underdosed ect.

The question is for us people that are not IBFF pros and only do 2 to 3 IU's per day, why would we ever buy GH? I saw this because the GH threads are rocking. There are so many people that order GH, (TP, meangreens, pharma). Most of these people are not pros and a lot of those people do 5 IU or less a day of generic. Then you have to worry about storage and dropping it and all these different factors.

Is there something i'm missing??? Peptides allow you to make your own GH that your body makes which has to be as good as Pharma. It's also tons cheaper to go with CJC dac and a GHRP than buying GH....but this is known to everyone, but GH still gets sold so I really feel like i'm missing something.

PM me if you can't say it on this post. Is it that Peptides may not real or what they are claimed to be or something?

Thanks all

I've never tried actual GH. I'd love to but the propensity for less than stellar product for the price, plus the large cash outlay for many minimums, has kept me from pulling the trigger. Having other financial obligations just keeps me from risking that big a loss.

I've had good luck with several peps, but the frequent pins and when you do the math the cost is often times as expensive as actual GH. But I really believe that the GH producing peps are inexpensive enough to not be faked very often.

Given my choice, cost being no object I'd go with GH that I knew to be legit.

Hi guys,

I'm sure little slice may come in here and say it's a dumb thread, but if you think about it, it's a really good question that has not been asked.

So you have Pharm GH, Generic GH and thn peptides like cjc dac, ghrp-6, ect.

There is so much testing of GH, this testing is there partly because some GH may be fake, underdosed ect.

The question is for us people that are not IBFF pros and only do 2 to 3 IU's per day, why would we ever buy GH? I saw this because the GH threads are rocking. There are so many people that order GH, (TP, meangreens, pharma). Most of these people are not pros and a lot of those people do 5 IU or less a day of generic. Then you have to worry about storage and dropping it and all these different factors.

Is there something i'm missing??? Peptides allow you to make your own GH that your body makes which has to be as good as Pharma. It's also tons cheaper to go with CJC dac and a GHRP than buying GH....but this is known to everyone, but GH still gets sold so I really feel like i'm missing something.

PM me if you can't say it on this post. Is it that Peptides may not real or what they are claimed to be or something?

Thanks all
The crucial thing that you were missing is that your body has a production threshold of natural GH.

There is also a huge difference in dosing regimen when trying to increase growth hormone via secretion peptides.

Using secretion peptides it is estimated that you can get your body to produce growth hormone equivalent to supplementing 2IU's of rDNA orgin. So basically when you just take GH you're able to get your levels much higher than secretion peptides.

And to get your body to produce the max amount of growth hormone from peptides, you have to be supplementing saturation doses every three hours. Most people do not want to do this. Taking supplemental GH with a half-life of 18 to 12 hours allows you to only take two shots three shots... And you'll have a much higher level of GH. To me it's the equivalent of using hCG instead of testosterone for an AAS cycle, where as hCG is secretion peptides and rDNA GH equates to supplemental testosterone.

Last edited:
If you are really going for all out results I think that both of them have their place. Whether it be rotating them or in conjunction they can be used together synergistically.

They are both really good products assuming you are getting the real thing.

If you are really going for all out results I think that both of them have their place. Whether it be rotating them or in conjunction they can be used together synergistically.

They are both really good products assuming you are getting the real thing.

I would have to agree on that with you. They'll have their place.

"Secretion" peptides have the ability to produce far more than the equivalent of 2 iu at a time. Your first shot of Ghrp/Mod-grf can produce something like 5iu, but that attenuates over time. The combo of MK677/CJC1295 has the ability to surpass hGH altogether.

What we are missing in terms of GH is "periphery" production. Other cells have the ability to produce Growth Hormone. Normally most cells do not get exposed to GHRH, but when they do there is the discrete ability to produce GH. There have been animal studies where they inject muscles with GHRH, and the muscles produce GH.

Most notably the immune system can do this. The immune system is also involved with the clean-up after a work out...it really likes to contain the situation, and it can suppress growth, or it may aid growth.

You need to consider local production of GH.

The crucial thing that you were missing is that your body has a production threshold of natural GH.

There is also a huge difference in dosing regimen when trying to increase growth hormone via secretion peptides.

Using secretion peptides it is estimated that you can get your body to produce growth hormone equivalent to supplementing 2IU's of rDNA orgin. So basically when you just take GH you're able to get your levels much higher than secretion peptides.

And to get your body to produce the max amount of growth hormone from peptides, you have to be supplementing saturation doses every three hours. Most people do not want to do this. Taking supplemental GH with a half-life of 18 to 12 hours allows you to only take two shots three shots... And you'll have a much higher level of GH. To me it's the equivalent of using hCG instead of testosterone for an AAS cycle, where as hCG is secretion peptides and rDNA GH equates to supplemental testosterone.

Your understanding and comparisons are laughable. It's clear that you are unfamiliar with CJC DAC and MK-677.

not sure how I got brought into this, but..

GH and peptides are very effective and very complementary to aas cycles.

im currently running 10iu Gh 1 hour pre-workout. I train around 2pm

I pin 100/150 MOD-GRF and ghrp 6 once in the morning, and once in the evening on training days, and 5 times on non-training days.

if I wasn't using GH, id be using CJC with DAC + ghrp 6 and mk677 or whatever it's called. Ill be using that combination while I take a break from GH to avoid developing antibodies (from the synthetic gh)

I think that was OP point. My body isn't making me money so personally I don't want unnatural levels of GH circulating my body. Whatever my pituitary maxes out as is good with me. I think the OP is just wondering the point of supraphysiological levels of GH for a weekend warrior.

Your understanding and comparisons are laughable. It's clear that you are unfamiliar with CJC DAC and MK-677.

Show me one study that shows a secretagogue (hCG or any GH secretagogue) that gets your GH as high as 20IU's of exgoenious GH or 1g of test...you cant.

Well. yah. It's not so much the idea of natural, but you've gotta strike a balance. Too much GH will Age you, if you don't give it everything else that it needs. It's simply wears you out.

Same thing with Androgens. Testosterone actually grows hair, but if your follicles run out of the other metabolic capital, then testosterone will just overstimulate and burn 'em up.

Show me one study that shows a secretagogue (hCG or any GH secretagogue) that gets your GH as high as 20IU's of exgoenious GH or 1g of test...you cant.

I'm not gonna argue about 20ius of GH; however, your analogy between GH and Testosterone is ridiculous. It's an entire different order of messaging system. Everything about those systems are different.

The hole in this whole thing is that you should not need that much, in the future, we will be able to manipulate other pathways. We simply use GH and Testosterone in such large amounts in order to stimulate other pathways in which we currently cannot reach.

I'm not gonna argue about 20ius of GH; however, your analogy between GH and Testosterone is ridiculous. It's an entire different order of messaging system. Everything about those systems are different.

The hole in this whole thing is that you should not need that much, in the future, we will be able to manipulate other pathways. We simply use GH and Testosterone in such large amounts in order to stimulate other pathways in which we currently cannot reach.

I agree with you...we cannot manipulate most pathways directly...But ghrelin analogs is taking it one step back...

lol... Im not good at getting what my point really is across...all I'm trying to say is the most direct way (and efficient way) of increasing a hormone's level is by supplmenting that hormone.

I agree with you...we cannot manipulate most pathways directly...But ghrelin analogs is taking it one step back...

lol... Im not good at getting what my point really is across...all I'm trying to say is the most direct way (and efficient way) of increasing a hormone's level is by supplmenting that hormone.

That's a logical line of thought, but such things only exist in the mind because the body is a schizophrenic machine. Your logic of thought is a good tool to use, but there is more to it than that, especially when it comes to GH. Are you aware of the 5 different isoforms of GH? hGH is just one of the five.

I do agree with you on Testosterone levels, however, and I have experimented with HCG and GnRH. The thing is, like I said, we take so much Testosterone to do things like increase Follistatin, but that's not most intelligent way, it's the most economic way.

That's a logical line of thought, but such things only exist in the mind because the body is a schizophrenic machine. Your logic of thought is a good tool to use, but there is more to it than that, especially when it comes to GH. Are you aware of the 5 different isoforms of GH? hGH is just one of the five.

I do agree with you on Testosterone levels, however, and I have experimented with HCG and GnRH. The thing is, like I said, we take so much Testosterone to do things like increase Follistatin, but that's not most intelligent way, it's the most economic way.

I'm kinda confused on what we disagree on. But yes sometimes the body is counter intuitive

Cauthen got his serum igf1 up over 600 with cjc-1295DAC, MK-677, pramipexole, etc.
It's been a very long time since I've seen a score like that from the HGH floating around. Back when riptropin was tested at 13.1ius HGH per vial it serum igf1 tested up around 600 from taking a full vial a day. But that quality generic hasn't been around in a few years.
Good HGH and good GH peptides work bet run together. I stick to GH peptides because Im just an older guy trying to look great and hopefully slow down aging.
If I was younger and in get huge mode then I would take ghrp2 with cjc no DAC, followed by serostim 10 minutes later, followed by insulin 20 minutes later. I would do this morning, noon, and early evening. Before bed I would take mk-677.

Mike Arnold has also commented on how effective these peptides are and I've used them myself... That MK/DAC combo is no joke... He assured me the results I was seeing and getting although only ran for a month was coinciding with legit GH and I should have run it longer. And I will after summer to grow some for next year..

As a matter of fact, I took 12.5mg MK about 3 hours ago to help me sleep a little tonight and the hunger was sooooo ridiculous I couldn't fall asleep, just ate AT LEAST 1,500 calories from all kinds of shit... lol

How anyone can diet on this shit Is beyond me.... Hence why I plan on using it to grow...

Cauthen got his serum igf1 up over 600 with cjc-1295DAC, MK-677, pramipexole, etc.
It's been a very long time since I've seen a score like that from the HGH floating around. Back when riptropin was tested at 13.1ius HGH per vial it serum igf1 tested up around 600 from taking a full vial a day. But that quality generic hasn't been around in a few years.
Good HGH and good GH peptides work bet run together. I stick to GH peptides because Im just an older guy trying to look great and hopefully slow down aging.
If I was younger and in get huge mode then I would take ghrp2 with cjc no DAC, followed by serostim 10 minutes later, followed by insulin 20 minutes later. I would do this morning, noon, and early evening. Before bed I would take mk-677.
I would argue that an older guy trying to look great may not be doing healthy things to his body with all the flushing/bp spikes that occur. I think that is harder on us than most account for. Also, raised igf seems to not go hand in hand with anti aging. The more I know - the less I understand.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws