over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CJC Dac higher dose vs lower dose and ghrp-2 with it

natrol

Registered
So I will be delving into peptides more than likely as I've been intrigued by all you guys raving about cjc w/dac. I will either run 1-2mg cjc w/dac per week with 100mcg ghrp-2 three times per day, or I will run 3 mg cjc w/dac without any ghrp-2.

Which one would be more beneficial? My goals are mostly to stay shredded after my upcoming show and maybe pack on a few pounds of lean tissue over the next 3-6 months.

Last edited:
The Combo is more beneficial.

Most of the time a person would start with a Ghrelin derivative (GHRP) and then add a GHRH derivative (CJC w/DAC). By themselves, GHRPs/MK677 pack more of a punch, but when you add CJC to it, they are synergistic.

Like b_cornelius mentioned above the combo is more effective. GHRPs are stronger then GHRHs on their own, main reason is GHRPs have the ability of inhibiting somastatin.

With that said, since cjc dac is a longer acting GHRH it can be used on its own with good results, but 2mg a week with the GHRP2 is much more effective then 3mgs of dac alone in my opinion.

Is 2mg high enough of a weekly dose to reap these magical like effects I've been reading about here? Currently I'm on 8 iu's of greys and obviously they're good but after doing some reading it seems like many members on here are making cjc w/dac sound like it blows generics out of the water...

No I think you misunderstood what you read. Shoot the GHRP2 15-20mins before you administer your greys. Use the cjc dac prebed.

2mgs of cjc dac is enough for what you are doing. The whole point is to amplify the pulse from the GHRP2 here. Dac will not replace your Grey tops especially at 8iu, don't get things twisted.

People need to stop trying to replace an apple with an orange. Run the gh peps with the gh, that's the most effective combination.

So I ordered some cjc with dac and ghrp-2 from ugpeptides.com and will be starting them as I drop down to a hrt dose of test after my show in two weeks. Hoping to stay lean while I reverse diet and I will be using cjc w/dac starting at 2mg per week and ramping up by 250-500mg per week until I am at around 4000-5000mg per week. I will also be pinning 100mcg ghrp-2 three times per day. Will this stack of peps suffice to maintain my low bodyfat percentage while I reverse diet on 150mg test?

In addition, I've heard that cjc w/dac needs to by cycled off, so when I do a blast after my cruise time is done, what kind of pep stack should I switch to if I need to take off time from the cjc? The goal of my next blast would be to maintain a very low body fat percentage and add as much lean tissue as I can without gaining body fat (I am satisfied with my size now so I no longer do heavy off-seasons where I gain large amounts of weight, I try to stay closer to my stage weight nowadays). If I can't use the cjc w/dac in my blast because I will have just been running it for 3 months during my cruise should I switch to mod grf 1-29 and dose that at 100mcg three times per day with my ghrp-2 staying the same as it was during my cruise at 100mcg three times per day? Or should I keep the ghrp-2 the same and use mk-677 at 25mg pre-bed instead of the mod grf-129? I'm still a noob to peptides so any and all help and information is appreciated.

Thanks guys

You don't need to cycle off of the Dac. If you want to though, modgrf is a great option with the ghrp2 at 100mcgs each dosed together. MK-677 is also great but it increases hunger much more for me then ghrp2. You can add in MK-677 at 12.5mgs prebed. That low dose kept me lean and full, the higher doses may bloat you and the hunger bothers some.

You can run the MK-677 while on ghrp2 and mod, or a great cycle is dac and MK.

No I think you misunderstood what you read. Shoot the GHRP2 15-20mins before you administer your greys. Use the cjc dac prebed.

2mgs of cjc dac is enough for what you are doing. The whole point is to amplify the pulse from the GHRP2 here. Dac will not replace your Grey tops especially at 8iu, don't get things twisted.

People need to stop trying to replace an apple with an orange. Run the gh peps with the gh, that's the most effective combination.

x2

Great post.

GHRP-2 then 15 mins later the HGH
CJC-DAC at 1mg per bed twice weekly (Mon and Thurs for example)

I should add you mentioned you are using 8IU Grey Tops. How are you dosing that?

I 100% recommend splitting that 8IU up either in 2-3 shots. Can you let me know when you train? Say you trained at 6pm I would do the following...

Morning= GHRP-2 at 100mcg
Pre Workout= GHRP-2 at 100mcg then 10 mins later 4IU HGH
Pre bed= GHRP-2 at 100mcg then 10 mins later 4IU HGH

You could also do 2IU twice daily then pre bed 4IU with your ghrp-2 each time. Or 3.33IU 3 times daily if you go to 10IU per day. Doesn't really matter but just split it up like the above.

Yes this combo would be more than enough even on trt test if your goal is to reverse diet and simply stay lean in the process.

For your following cycle I would recommend something that doesn't have such a long effect on the pituitary gland. Therefore I would avoid cjc-dac and mk-677 and go with peps that offer 1 big but shortened spike in gh. I recommend cjc-no dac with hexarelin dosed at 100mcg and 100-200mcg 3 times daily.

If you didn't want to run the abopve then something like cjc no dac and ipamorelin dosed twice daily. Dosing would be 100mcg cjc no dac and 500mcg ipam.

Last edited:
x2

Great post.

GHRP-2 then 15 mins later the HGH
CJC-DAC at 1mg per bed twice weekly (Mon and Thurs for example)

I should add you mentioned you are using 8IU Grey Tops. How are you dosing that?

Damn sorry I should've clarified that I will be going off of the greys after my upcoming show. I'm running them into the competition but then I will be done my kits and was going to use this opportunity to delve into the peptide world during my cruise and compare them over the course of my 3 month cruise and subsequent 3 month blast in order to decide if I should just use peps in the future to save some of the gh expenses I have been shelling out.

Thank you for your detailed response, but in light of the fact that I will be dropping my gh in the next week how would your cruise and blast recommendations change? Thanks for the awesome prompt and elaborate responses too guys seriously its much appreciated.

Damn sorry I should've clarified that I will be going off of the greys after my upcoming show. I'm running them into the competition but then I will be done my kits and was going to use this opportunity to delve into the peptide world during my cruise and compare them over the course of my 3 month cruise and subsequent 3 month blast in order to decide if I should just use peps in the future to save some of the gh expenses I have been shelling out.

Thank you for your detailed response, but in light of the fact that I will be dropping my gh in the next week how would your cruise and blast recommendations change? Thanks for the awesome prompt and elaborate responses too guys seriously its much appreciated.

On a bus now but everything else just stays the same. So the cjc-dac twice weekly pre bed. The ghrp-2 at a min dose of 100mcg 3 times daily. Over time do as you have planned and up the dose of cjc-dac. Ghrp-2 to be taken morning, pre workout and pre bed before your last meal.

On a bus now but everything else just stays the same. So the cjc-dac twice weekly pre bed. The ghrp-2 at a min dose of 100mcg 3 times daily. Over time do as you have planned and up the dose of cjc-dac. Ghrp-2 to be taken morning, pre workout and pre bed before your last meal.

Okay. But then for the subsequent blast you suggested dropping the dac and using the mod grf-129 instead with hex or ipam instead of ghrp-2. I understand dropping the cjc with dac to give the pituitary a break but how come you said not to use mk-677 if I won't be using it at all during my cruise? I'm not sure if I would be better off using mod grf-129 and a ghrp during the blast or using mk-677 and a ghrp during the blast...

And can I not stay on ghrp-2 for the 3 month cruise and the 3 month blast? Or does ghrp-2 also have harsh negative effects on the pituitary gland hence why you recommend hex or ipam?

Cheers

Okay. But then for the subsequent blast you suggested dropping the dac and using the mod grf-129 instead with hex or ipam instead of ghrp-2. I understand dropping the cjc with dac to give the pituitary a break but how come you said not to use mk-677 if I won't be using it at all during my cruise? I'm not sure if I would be better off using mod grf-129 and a ghrp during the blast or using mk-677 and a ghrp during the blast...

And can I not stay on ghrp-2 for the 3 month cruise and the 3 month blast? Or does ghrp-2 also have harsh negative effects on the pituitary gland hence why you recommend hex or ipam?

Cheers

I think what Elvia was saying is if you are running "long-acting" peps like MK677 and CJC DAC, then he recommends the next run you use "short-acting" peps AKA GHRP and MODGRF1.

You can use any of the peps for up to a year with no ill-effects, they dosed them up to a year in studies. The main concern is desensitization, overtime you begin to react less to the same dose and why limit yourself when there are plenty of peps to choose from...instead switch to another pep and keep reaping the benefits.

Since you have DAC and GHRP2 now, run them as has been outlined for the next 3 months. If you want to stay on them and raise the DAC dose, go for it. There is nothing wrong with that. You will begin to get desensitized to the GHRP2 after a while though. When this will happen and to what extent is really unknown and some have run it with no feeling of desensitization at all. Actually at the saturation dose of 100mcgs it may not happen at all. So we can't really set some cut and dry rules, that's why we just switch up the peps every few months (at least I do and I know Elvia does and recommends it). Plus I get sick of running the same thing for too long anyway so I end up switching them out of curiosity really.

Cheers

Rambo pretty much summed it up perfectly. Although I don't recommend swopping from ghrp-2 to ipam or hexarelin due to desensitization. If you wanted to stay on ghrp-2 the entire time that would be fine. However it's much better to swop things and keep things fresh. They work under the same mechanisms but each have their own characteristics and in one sense it keeps the body guessing.

MK-677 is active for a long time and will create pulses throughout the day. It would be amazing to use but as Rambo alluded to I like to rotate from longer to shorter acting peptides. This is by no means an necessity and as mentioned the likes of mk-677 has been used safely in studies for up to 2 years.

If you had just come to me and said I want to cruise then blast and have nothing I probably would have recommended cjc no dac and ghrp-2 or Ipam for your cruise and cjc-dac and mk-677 for your blast (depending upon exact goals). But as you are already gonna use cjc-dac that's why I recommended what I did. You should get great results no matter what you use as everything mentioned so far in this thread is highly effective.

Rambo pretty much summed it up perfectly. Although I don't recommend swopping from ghrp-2 to ipam or hexarelin due to desensitization. If you wanted to stay on ghrp-2 the entire time that would be fine. However it's much better to swop things and keep things fresh. They work under the same mechanisms but each have their own characteristics and in one sense it keeps the body guessing.

MK-677 is active for a long time and will create pulses throughout the day. It would be amazing to use but as Rambo alluded to I like to rotate from longer to shorter acting peptides. This is by no means an necessity and as mentioned the likes of mk-677 has been used safely in studies for up to 2 years.

If you had just come to me and said I want to cruise then blast and have nothing I probably would have recommended cjc no dac and ghrp-2 or Ipam for your cruise and cjc-dac and mk-677 for your blast (depending upon exact goals). But as you are already gonna use cjc-dac that's why I recommended what I did. You should get great results no matter what you use as everything mentioned so far in this thread is highly effective.

Well I still have a week and a half before my cruise begins and I have plenty of time to grab new stuff and keep the other stuff for the blast. I can order some cjc no dac and use that with the ghrp-2 instead.

If I keep the cjc-dac that is currently en route to me not reconstituted in the fridge it should be fine for a while right without risk of degradation? It would be 3 months and a week before I would be cracking it open to reconstitute it.

And as far as dosing goes so does this look ok:

Cruise on trt dose test:
weeks 1-12:

- 100mcg cjc no dac shot upon waking, pre-workout, and prebed totalling 300mcg per day
- 100mcg ghrp-2 shot upon waking, pre-workout, and prebed totalling 300mcg per day

Blast (probably going to be 900mg test e and 500mg tren e)
weeks 1-12:

- CJC with dac 1000 mcg pre bed monday and thursday totalling 2000 mcg per week (will ramp this up to 5000mcg by week 12)
- MK-677 12.5 mg prebed everyday? or should I be dosing this differently? I see people dosing it as low as 12.5 and as high as 100mg on here so I'm not sure what I would dose this at at all...

Last edited:
That sounds perfect. Yes the cjc-dac will be fine in the fridge for 3 months. Many prefer to freeze them and you could do that but I leave all my peps in the fridge.

I wouldn't change a thing. 12.5mg mk-677 is a great start and once you get used to it I would look at increasing to 25mg per day. Looks like you are gonna have 2 great cycles :)

Well I still have a week and a half before my cruise begins and I have plenty of time to grab new stuff and keep the other stuff for the blast. I can order some cjc no dac and use that with the ghrp-2 instead.

If I keep the cjc-dac that is currently en route to me not reconstituted in the fridge it should be fine for a while right without risk of degradation? It would be 3 months and a week before I would be cracking it open to reconstitute it.

And as far as dosing goes so does this look ok:

Cruise on trt dose test:
weeks 1-12:

- 100mcg cjc no dac shot upon waking, pre-workout, and prebed totalling 300mcg per day
- 100mcg ghrp-2 shot upon waking, pre-workout, and prebed totalling 300mcg per day

Blast (probably going to be 900mg test e and 500mg tren e
weeks 1-12:

- CJC with dac 1000 mcg pre bed monday and thursday totalling 2000 mcg per week (will ramp this up to 5000mcg by week 12)
- MK-677 12.5 mg prebed everyday? or should I be dosing this differently?

That sounds perfect. Yes the cjc-dac will be fine in the fridge for 3 months. Many prefer to freeze them and you could do that but I leave all my peps in the fridge.

I wouldn't change a thing. 12.5mg mk-677 is a great start and once you get used to it I would look at increasing to 25mg per day. Looks like you are gonna have 2 great cycles :)

Regarding my blast with cjc w/dac and mk-677 are you sure I shouldn't be adding some sort of ghrp to maximize the benefits of the cjc? I was reading a sticky from datbtrue and he said this below:

"Problem w/ Using any GHRH alone

The problem with using a GHRH even the stronger analogs is that they are only highly effective when somatostatin is low (the GH inhibiting hormone). So if you unluckily administer in a trough (or when a GH pulse is not naturally occurring) you will add very little GH release. If however you luckily administer during a rising wave or GH pulse (somatostatin will not be active at this point) you will add to GH release.

Solution is GHRP + GHRH analog

The solution is simple and highly effective. You administer a GHRH analog with a GHRP. The GHRP creates a pulse of GH. It does this through several mechanisms. One mechanism is the reduction of somatostatin release from the hypothalamus, another is a reduction of somatostatin influence at the pituitary, still another is increased release of GHRH from the brain and finally GHRPs act on the same pituitary cells (somatotrophs) as do GHRHs but use a different mechanism to increase cAMP formation which will further cause GH release from somatotroph stores."

In light of this, would I be better off using ipam or hex like you mentioned before with the cjc w/dac in the blast phase or should I stand by the mk-677?

MK-677 is an oral GHRP that creates various pulses throughout the day. So you will be using an GHRH/GHRP combo. Sure you could add another one such as ghrp-2 or hexarelin to created timed pulses. I personally don't think it is needed but many guys are doing it. If you do 100mcg of either twice per day would be gtg. That way a 5mg vial of either would last 25 days so not a bad addition at all.

Regarding my blast with cjc w/dac and mk-677 are you sure I shouldn't be adding some sort of ghrp to maximize the benefits of the cjc? I was reading a sticky from datbtrue and he said this below:

"Problem w/ Using any GHRH alone

The problem with using a GHRH even the stronger analogs is that they are only highly effective when somatostatin is low (the GH inhibiting hormone). So if you unluckily administer in a trough (or when a GH pulse is not naturally occurring) you will add very little GH release. If however you luckily administer during a rising wave or GH pulse (somatostatin will not be active at this point) you will add to GH release.

Solution is GHRP + GHRH analog

The solution is simple and highly effective. You administer a GHRH analog with a GHRP. The GHRP creates a pulse of GH. It does this through several mechanisms. One mechanism is the reduction of somatostatin release from the hypothalamus, another is a reduction of somatostatin influence at the pituitary, still another is increased release of GHRH from the brain and finally GHRPs act on the same pituitary cells (somatotrophs) as do GHRHs but use a different mechanism to increase cAMP formation which will further cause GH release from somatotroph stores."

In light of this, would I be better off using ipam or hex like you mentioned before with the cjc w/dac in the blast phase or should I stand by the mk-677?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member