over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DES question

jake76

Registered
I'm starting des today and plan on doing 50mcg bi lateral intra workout... I'm doing arms today so I'm wondering if I should put the 50 in my bis, and then when I start tris add another 50? Any thoughts or experience on this? Thanks

I'm starting des today and plan on doing 50mcg bi lateral intra workout... I'm doing arms today so I'm wondering if I should put the 50 in my bis, and then when I start tris add another 50? Any thoughts or experience on this? Thanks

Try it that way. I love it!!! That's some hardcore shit injecting at the gym. :headbang:

Doing it this way delivers the des to the muscle in an environment high in lactic acid since you already did sets. This is the perfect environment for igf1-des.

Yah that sounds about right. It's best to do as many microinjections as you can handle.

Sounds good. Not sure how much of a supply you have. You could do it in the same workout at different times as you mentioned. Or you run it in different in bi-ceps and tri-ceps in different cycles. An interesting way could be training them say 2 days each so you so 4 days total and do it like that. Although if it were me I would do it the way you mentioned. You could even do it both ways in the same week. Some light pump workouts (2 bi-ceps and 2 tri-ceps) and 1 big day of arms (lifting heavy) were you do both. Have fun with it :D

Well I did it and it was a success! Whether or not there will be permanent growth or not is to be determined, but I will say that the pumps are f*¢%ing phenomenal and immediate...and the best part for me is that I worked out hours ago and my arms still look pumped! Idk about anyone else, but the older I get, my pumps don't last for shit! So even if it is mostly pump, the fact that I can hold it all night makes it worth it to me! I'm buying more bc I actually want to up the dosage and the downside is that it only comes in one gram and it's expensive but I want to give it a solid run and see what happens... It's good stuff!!! I'm definitely gonna hit my traps along with my delts on shoulder day...

How do you take it to the gym? Can I take it in a preloaded syringe and shot it in the bathroom? DES is really interesting, but the correct way to use it is somewhat difficult for some of us. Instead you give the idea that I'm looking for. Btw, can I take LR3 pre workout and use DES intra workout?

How do you take it to the gym? Can I take it in a preloaded syringe and shot it in the bathroom? DES is really interesting, but the correct way to use it is somewhat difficult for some of us. Instead you give the idea that I'm looking for. Btw, can I take LR3 pre workout and use DES intra workout?

I used a thermos, put some ice cubes in it with the pre loaded syringes inside and then put that in my bag... No,I believe you have to use the lr3 post workout bc you don't want the two interfering...and since des is so short, you will be fine by the time your workout is over

I used a thermos, put some ice cubes in it with the pre loaded syringes inside and then put that in my bag... No,I believe you have to use the lr3 post workout bc you don't want the two interfering...and since des is so short, you will be fine by the time your workout is over

x2

In what way do you believe that they interfere? They both are IGF-1Ea and use the same receptor-mechanism. People talk about MGF (IGF-1Ec) and IGF-1a interfering, but it doesn't seem as though it's an issue anymore. Anyways, the body makes/uses MGF for four hours after a workout. Some people used to wait four hours just to inject any LR3 or DES.

DES has a short life in the blood stream, but once it reaches the receptor, it should be occupying that receptor for a little while. Meaning the DES will still be blocking receptors after your work out, so it doesn't matter when you take the LR3. We'd hope that you should have plenty of receptors available despite the DES.

You can take them both together; however, it's still best to split the injections into as many micro injections that you can handle. That's a matter of administration, so that you can deliver the IGF-1 right where you want it. The more you inject at once, the more will spill over into the general circulation of the bloodstream, and we want it to stay in the muscle.

You can take them both together; however, it's still best to split the injections into as many micro injections that you can handle. That's a matter of administration, so that you can deliver the IGF-1 right where you want it. The more you inject at once, the more will spill over into the general circulation of the bloodstream, and we want it to stay in the muscle.

Great point!

My idea was inject the LR3 preWO and then DES intraWO trying to achieve the maximum concentration of IGF-1 in the muscles. Would someone of you incorporate PEG-MGF or MGF on postWO in a protocol like that? Or is just stupid all of this?

Great point!

My idea was inject the LR3 preWO and then DES intraWO trying to achieve the maximum concentration of IGF-1 in the muscles. Would someone of you incorporate PEG-MGF or MGF on postWO in a protocol like that? Or is just stupid all of this?

I'm sure that it's stupid in ways that we can't comprehend, but as of now, I'd definitely use some MGF.

Understood bro. By now I'm looking for the best protocol using peps for site growth, but think that need a lot more research.

Great point!

That would be a great way to run things. I would go with MGF post workout. However if you had PEG MGF I would personally use it pre bed or on your off days from the gym.

I love the des... I am truly seeing a difference in my muscle every time I use it.

I love the des... I am truly seeing a difference in my muscle every time I use it.

You are making my future cycle planning very hard :eek::D

You are making my future cycle planning very hard :eek::D

it's very cool...tonight I did chest, so I injected 120mcg bi lateral upper chest only... I did three injects of 20mcg on each side of my upper chest...I started with incline and you just feel the pump come on immediately, so I completely exhausted the muscle group and I visually can see what it's doing for me. Using mgf post workout and peg mgf on off days. I didn't know superior carried des until jj pointed out to me that it's in the proteins section, so I got this vial somewhere else, but my superior des will be here tomorrow!

Chest still feels and looks pumped today!

The des we get is so high quality it's crazy. We barely break even on it. It's very difficult to synthesize properly and very costly to have made in the USA.
I have yet to try it. It sounds incredible!

The des we get is so high quality it's crazy. We barely break even on it. It's very difficult to synthesize properly and very costly to have made in the USA.
I have yet to try it. It sounds incredible!

Exactly. I want to do a short ghrh/ghrp cycle then go onto LR3 and PEG MGF again as the results were amazing. But I can't help but think try DES instead... I have yet to use it either.

I'm really loving the DES... It's making my muscles look so much better...it's been a short time so I'm really curious to see the results over time...does anyone know how long is a good time to run DES?

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws