over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ghrp and hunger

Ragin' Cajun

Registered
I've been reading that ghrp 2 and 6 cause increase in appetite which is awesome, I need a little help getting in extra calories. The question I have is, do you still get the negative sides from over eating such as gas, bloating, discomfort?

I've been reading that ghrp 2 and 6 cause increase in appetite which is awesome, I need a little help getting in extra calories. The question I have is, do you still get the negative sides from over eating such as gas, bloating, discomfort?

And fat gaining?

in my experience, yes. I get hungrier but the effects of how much I eat are still the same... I like it bc I'm able to eat those plain old chicken and rice meals that I was getting so sick of with no problem, but if I eat too much then I still pay for it... This could be the case bc of the MK idk... Maybe with ghrp-6 or 2 as a standalone it's different...I've yet to try them without MK.

Haha farting is a sign of growing.
Yep, if you eat a ton you will bloat. But I find it's not as bad when my metabolism is in hyperdrive from Igf1-Lr3 and elevated HGH from GH peps or HGH. The body breaks down everything faster and more efficiently.

Another function of grehlin is increased bowel movement so with the increased appetite will come increased bowel movements. Since ghrp6 and ghrp2 act on grehlin they will also increase bowel movements, so it goes hand in hand....eat more, poop more :D

They are both great for increasing appetite. I would go with ghrp-6 out of the two though. The thing is if you have it on an empty stomach you will be shocked how hungry you feel. You could not eat for a day and you would still be nowhere near as hungry as a large dose of either of these peps cause on an empty stomach.

The key is to have lots of good and clean food in your house and no crap. Trust me if it hits you hard you will want to eat everything in site.

They are both great for increasing appetite. I would go with ghrp-6 out of the two though. The thing is if you have it on an empty stomach you will be shocked how hungry you feel. You could not eat for a day and you would still be nowhere near as hungry as a large dose of either of these peps cause on an empty stomach.

The key is to have lots of good and clean food in your house and no crap. Trust me if it hits you hard you will want to eat everything in site.
Elvia I don't get any hunger from the ghrp6 I am taking now and I've tried 2 different sponsors. Do you think I am desensitized to the effects of grehlin now since I have been on peps close to a year including MK-677 and ghrp2 back to back? It's my first time with ghrp6.

Elvia I don't get any hunger from the ghrp6 I am taking now and I've tried 2 different sponsors. Do you think I am desensitized to the effects of grehlin now since I have been on peps close to a year including MK-677 and ghrp2 back to back? It's my first time with ghrp6.

Possibly. Or our ghrp-6 is bad. Do we use the same supplier as the other company? Anything is possible. I am using ghrp-2 (had it years) now and not getting the hunger effect I used to get from it. Granted it's been in my fridge for ages but it is still giving me every other effect.

I hope superiors ghrp isn't bad since I just ordered 2 of ghrp 6 lol

I was just going over possibilities. Don't worry I am sure it is great ��

Possibly. Or our ghrp-6 is bad. Do we use the same supplier as the other company? Anything is possible. I am using ghrp-2 (had it years) now and not getting the hunger effect I used to get from it. Granted it's been in my fridge for ages but it is still giving me every other effect.
No clue about the suppliers, companies aren't willing to just give up that type of information. I used both ours and gtg.chems and I don't get any hunger at all from either.

I'm thinking about taking a break from gh peps for a few weeks, especially since I will be traveling for work next week and won't be able to run them anyway so it may be a good time to take a break.

No clue about the suppliers, companies aren't willing to just give up that type of information. I used both ours and gtg.chems and I don't get any hunger at all from either.

I'm thinking about taking a break from gh peps for a few weeks, especially since I will be traveling for work next week and won't be able to run them anyway so it may be a good time to take a break.

I completely recommend a break so go for it. Then try the GHRP-6 again after the break. Don't worry your body won't fall apart in 3-4 weeks :D

I also recommend when guys have used various GHRH/GHRP combo's over a very long time but still want to stay on to try something like LR3 and PEG MGF for 1 month.

Haha farting is a sign of growing.
Yep, if you eat a ton you will bloat. But I find it's not as bad when my metabolism is in hyperdrive from Igf1-Lr3 and elevated HGH from GH peps or HGH. The body breaks down everything faster and more efficiently.

Just before I was in the lift (elevator :D) and farted for what seemed to last about 10 seconds (really bad). I was surprised when the door opened there was a young couple waiting to go down. I would have been really embarrassed but was in such a great mood I just laughed to myself.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131