advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ligandrol (LGD-4033) along with Test Cyp?

wordomr

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
Question for the experts (my apologies if this is in the wrong forum, didn't know if it should be in this or the HRT forum).....

Is there any benefits (or drawbacks/negative consequences) to running a cycle of LGD-4033 at the same time as taking HRT doses of Test Cyp? Since I'm on HRT, there is no reason to do PCT after the LGD-4033 is up correct?

I had a bottle of the LGD-4033 around, but was just put on HRT protocol (test Cyp, hcg, nolvadex vs anastrozole as the anastrozole gave me nose bleeds) so wasn't sure if taking the LGD-4033 was good/bad along with the HRT

Thoughts?

Cheers

Lgd should be synergistic to test in terms of results. I don't see anything wrong with running them together.

I have wondered this as well, would be cool to see how it plays out.

TRT test and LGD-4033 is a great stack. Guys always ask me can I take low dose dbol or avar or high dosed primo etc with their trt. I say if you want but it's not real trt. But the combo you suggest would make a great cruise and they would compliment each other well. Still not real trt but for a cruise with maintaining muscle mass and leanness in mind it would be ideal. I wouldn't go too high in dose though... 10mg max dose but even 5mg would be gtg.

Thanks for the input. I started the LGD yesterday and am going to work my way up to 10mg.

The only thing I've noticed this far is that I've had a headache both yesterday evening and this evening, so not sure if it's from this or not (Ivee also added DIM, liver support, and DHEA as part of the cycle)

Will let you know how this turns out

Cheers

Thanks for the input. I started the LGD yesterday and am going to work my way up to 10mg.

The only thing I've noticed this far is that I've had a headache both yesterday evening and this evening, so not sure if it's from this or not (Ivee also added DIM, liver support, and DHEA as part of the cycle)

Will let you know how this turns out

Cheers

When I went from 5mg to 10mg I had a bad headache so stay at 5mg for at least a week and get used to that dose. I would build up slowly so 1mg at a time until you get to the 10mg. I actually had a guy message me earlier about how amazing our LGD was. I recommended it to him for his sport (racing bikes) and he said his performance has dramatically improved. He said power and speed was off the charts and he got amazing pumps when training. I plan to use osatrine next but when I use LGD again I am gonna dose it high to see how that is :) Keep us updated with how your cycle goes.

Day 3 - I woke up with a massive headache/migraine and had to stay home from work half the day.

I've only been taking 5mg, and have only been taking this for two days, but if these headaches continue I might have to stop taking this. Both day one and two I have headaches in the evenings, then today with the big headache this morning, this might be something not meant for me.

For those that have taken this, did you experience headaches? Or other side effects?

Day 3 - I woke up with a massive headache/migraine and had to stay home from work half the day.

I've only been taking 5mg, and have only been taking this for two days, but if these headaches continue I might have to stop taking this. Both day one and two I have headaches in the evenings, then today with the big headache this morning, this might be something not meant for me.

For those that have taken this, did you experience headaches? Or other side effects?

I'm not prone to head aches. 10mg didn't give me a head ache. With Lgd, 1mg was used successfully in studies. Keep lowering your dose until it feels right. Try 1mg. It that gives you a head ache then stop. If 1mg feels good then try 2mg, etc.

The LGD 4033 that I got comes in pill form (from the local supplement store) and is doses at 5mg so not sure I can decrease the dosage anymore.

Could this pill form vs liquid research form be the cause? Is there a difference? The stuff I got was from Chem Tek Labs

The LGD 4033 that I got comes in pill form (from the local supplement store) and is doses at 5mg so not sure I can decrease the dosage anymore.

Could this pill form vs liquid research form be the cause? Is there a difference? The stuff I got was from Chem Tek Labs

just buy some liquid from superior peps and use a syringe. that way you can measure out the dose you want easier.

I'm not prone to head aches. 10mg didn't give me a head ache. With Lgd, 1mg was used successfully in studies. Keep lowering your dose until it feels right. Try 1mg. It that gives you a head ache then stop. If 1mg feels good then try 2mg, etc.

x2

Obviously you can't do what JJ mentioned now. Can you split the pills up? 5mg shouldn't be giving you a headache like that. Is there anything else in the pill or is it solely LGD? If you had the liquid and were reacting like this I would say try 1mg and if you still reacted that way then stop.

I've decided to stop the LGD 4033 pills, as along with the headaches I was getting stomach cramps and just not a good overall feeling. Again, the stuff I got was a pill form from Chem Tek Labs.

I am going to look into the sponsors on here and see if their stuff will treat me better lol

Is there a good resource / guide for the peptides and GRHPs? I don't know much so anything will help.

I've decided to stop the LGD 4033 pills, as along with the headaches I was getting stomach cramps and just not a good overall feeling. Again, the stuff I got was a pill form from Chem Tek Labs.

I am going to look into the sponsors on here and see if their stuff will treat me better lol

Is there a good resource / guide for the peptides and GRHPs? I don't know much so anything will help.

I would just check this whole peptide section. Plus do searches on here and google with specific peptide names.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131