over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Contest Prep and Peptides

WTXmuscle88

Registered
Okay this ones for the peptides vets and anyone who has had past experiences..

I have a show coming up in November of this year. Wondering what peptides would be best to run during a prep. I am looking at a 12-13 week prep with a nice prime phase for August and July.

GHRP-6/ CJC 1295/ HGH is currently what I use now.

Don't think dieting and GHRP-6 would be the best combo, considering it makes you so hungry!

I appreciate the input, and my apologies if there's previous threads about this topic!

Ipamorelin and AOD9604 would be something to think about. But I'm a reader, let the knowledge people chime in.

I would recommend shorter acting peptides that cause a big spike in gh but do not effect hunger levels. I would run them through your prep and drop everything (gh peptides) 2 weeks out. Obviously any fat burners etc could be run closer to show day. Certain things may change depending upon the individual but something like the following...

CJC no DAC at 100mcg and Hexarelin at 200mcg morning and pre workout (assuming you workout in the evening).

CJC no DAC at 100mcg and Ipamorelin at 500mcg (minimum) pre bed. Ideally this dose would go up over time to approx. 1mg pre bed. Budget comes into this as it's not the cheapest at high doses.

Hexarelin is very strong and can raises prolactin and cortisol levels but this can easily be managed.

I would recommend shorter acting peptides that cause a big spike in gh but do not effect hunger levels. I would run them through your prep and drop everything (gh peptides) 2 weeks out. Obviously any fat burners etc could be run closer to show day. Certain things may change depending upon the individual but something like the following...

CJC no DAC at 100mcg and Hexarelin at 200mcg morning and pre workout (assuming you workout in the evening).

CJC no DAC at 100mcg and Ipamorelin at 500mcg (minimum) pre bed. Ideally this dose would go up over time to approx. 1mg pre bed. Budget comes into this as it's not the cheapest at high doses.

Hexarelin is very strong and can raises prolactin and cortisol levels but this can easily be managed.

Very helpful E, I will look into both of those, I have absolutely no prior experience with either peptide you just mentioned sir.... be interesting to see how it affects my prep. I'm thinking it could be very helpful. Thank you sir.

Elvia's protocol is exactly what I would do but I would also add Igf1-Lr3 preworkout on workout days only at 30mcg to 50mcg. Start at 30mcg and only increase if the workout pump lessons over time. This will greatly enhance your boy recomp and workout intensity.

The combo of what these two have laid out is exactly what I would do if I was prepping for a show right now.

Elvia's protocol is exactly what I would do but I would also add Igf1-Lr3 preworkout on workout days only at 30mcg to 50mcg. Start at 30mcg and only increase if the workout pump lessons over time. This will greatly enhance your boy recomp and workout intensity.

Do you use it in the body part being trained or subq?

I thought LR3 was a given so I didn't even mention it :D

Do you use it in the body part being trained or subq?

I've used it both ways. I feel subQ gives a better overall body pump. Micro dosing it in the muscle you are about to train gives better site specific growth and an intense pump in that muscle. I'm actually really enjoying the way subQ is working right now. I take it with my tadalafil both after my biggest carb meal then go train. The pump is amazing!

when I won my pro card I used

ghrp-2, cjc no dac 3x per day, IGF-LR3 pre workout subc.

worked fucking great!

when I won my pro card I used

ghrp-2, cjc no dac 3x per day, IGF-LR3 pre workout subc.

worked fucking great!

Thanks for the feedback Brad, your words and advise are priceless here, thank you again

I ran ipam 250mcg 2xday and 1000mcg pre bed, cjc w/dac 1000mcg eod, mk-677 50mgs daily, igf des pre workout in muscles trained and igf lr3 about 10mins before my bed time ipam and I gained about 10lbs in a month and looked way fuller but leaner and I was 8 weeks out and already dieted for 8 weeks so I was pretty lean. I've always been a skeptic about peptides but this yr defiantly changed my mind. I came in my best shape and condition to date even after suffering an injury.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws