over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

cjc 1295 w/o dac, ghrp 6, and Hexarelin

Germaine

Registered
Okay JJ and all you peptide guru's. I am coming to the end of my 16 week cycle. Best I've done so far with my cycle choice feeling great, young and healthy and huge. 255 lbs with 10% body fat at age 42. Feel like I'm 19 guys and everyone keeps telling me I look damn good just eating it up.

I am starting my pct next Monday and I will be doing hcg, clomid, and porviron. During this cycle I had great success with the peptides and I was only doing 100 mcg of cjc 1295 w/o dac 100 mcg of ghrp6 upon waking, 30 mcg of IGF1-LR3 pre- workout and the MK-677 before bed.

No peptides while doing my pct just want to give it a break. Now I am already planning my next peptide cycle and I want to know if this would be a good protocol and if not how should I do this.

Upon waking: 100 mcg of cjc w/o dac, 100mcg of ghrp6, and 100 mcg of hexarelin

Before Workout: 50 mcg of IGF1-LR3

Before Bed: MK-677, and 100 mcg of Hexarelin

Just trying to change it up give the body something new instead of doing the same thing over and over. I feel the body will grow if you shock it and give it new things change it up with diet, training, AAS use, and peptide use thats just me and my thoughts. If anyone can chime in on this I appreciate it........SEMPER FI......MARINE CORPS......TRAIN HARD AND STAY MOTIVATED....OOH RAH

i would do IPA before bed, but it may be overkill with the mk. I would also try and find another time or two to shoot the other combo throughout the day.

Combining ghrp's can be a good thing. However I would keep it simple and go with something like...

Morning: 100mcg cjc no dac and 100mcg hexarelin

Pre Training: 50mcg of LR3

Post Training: 100mcg cjc no dac and 100mcg ghrp-6

Pre Bed: MK-677

Just a few points to consider...

- Must better using the ghrh/ghrp combo throughout the day
- Ipamorelin would be amazing pre bed
- GHRP-6 post workout so you're ready for a big meal
- MK-677 changes things a lot when adding into a cycle
- Hexarelin has been shown to disrupt slow wave sleep in studies. However I have tried it pre bed and noticed no bad side effects at all. MK-677 did disrupt my sleep but that faded away over time.
- LR3 is magic in a bottle when it is good stuff... the more the better. However when you use high doses receptors are desensitized very quickly.
- I would recommend a good intra shake such as 30g EAA's and 75G HBCD's when using LR3 pre workout.
- Be careful with your ghrp-6 dose post workout as that's when you will be most sensitive to it's effects.
- Try to monitor prolactin and cortisol levels on cycle.

Last edited:

Combining ghrp's can be a good thing. However I would keep it simple and go with something like...

- Hexarelin has been shown to disrupt slow wave sleep in studies. However I have tried it pre bed and noticed no bad side effects at all. MK-677 did disrupt my sleep but that faded away over time.
- LR3 is magic in a bottle when it is good stuff... the more the better. However when you use high doses receptors are desensitized very quickly.
- I would recommend a good intra shake such as 30g EAA's and 75G HBCD's when using LR3 pre workout.
- Be careful with your ghrp-6 dose post workout as that's when you will be most sensitive to it's effects.

Elvia before workout I usually eat a very high carb meal than I do my IGF1-LR3 about 40 minutes before workout. After I am done training I do 3 scoops of true mass by BSN which has 90 grams of carbs and 50 grams of protein. Now you are saying post workout do the cjc 1295 w/o dac along with the ghrp 6. If I am doing this upon waking and post workout should I wait about 15 mins to half hour after I do my cjc and ghrp 6 post workout to drink my true mass shake. I am just concerned about my insulin levels staying normal and not going into nsulin shock with my blood sugar level. Thanks brother

Also I will be taking caber next time to keep prolactin and cortisol levels in check. Will be taking that 2 times a week. Did not have an issue with prolactin or cortisol this time around yet my next cycle will need the caber because of the AAS i will be using. This will keep the prolactin and cortisol in check.

Also I will be taking caber next time to keep prolactin and cortisol levels in check. Will be taking that 2 times a week. Did not have an issue with prolactin or cortisol this time around yet my next cycle will need the caber because of the AAS i will be using. This will keep the prolactin and cortisol in check.

Be cautious with the Caber as it is proven to lower IGF-1 levels drastically. You're better off with high dose bit B6 or L-Dopa.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear