over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Triptorelin (pct)

jfrost89

Registered
I've been on test for 2.5yrs. I've decided to stop competing for awhile and concentrate more on family and business so I'm getting off of everything for awhile. I've read a few things about trip not being ran with hcg but they are all a few yrs old and back then people said cjc dac wasn't for men and it's one of my favorite peptides, I also vagly remember RS saying to run trip on day 1 of pct then follow it up with hcg.

I have triptorelin, hcg, Clomid, arimadex, nolvadex and a few other things like mk-677, mk-2866, lgd-4033, s4.

Looking for suggestions on pct using triptorelin.

What you do is take a look at your nice little list there, and you do have a nice stock, then you take all of it. Well, except maybe the arimidex.
Use the HCG until the Testosterone clears your system, then take the Triptorelin. What kind of Triptorelin do you have? Is it the Acetate version? How much Triptorelin do you have?

Also, you need to get your Myostatin Down. Obviously the SARMs will help in that regard. Do you take Vitamin D? Try taking 20,000-50,000iu/d Vitamin D for a while. It's beneficial in several areas, and it's an easy little tweek for your PTC.

What you do is take a look at your nice little list there, and you do have a nice stock, then you take all of it. Well, except maybe the arimidex.
Use the HCG until the Testosterone clears your system, then take the Triptorelin. What kind of Triptorelin do you have? Is it the Acetate version? How much Triptorelin do you have?

Also, you need to get your Myostatin Down. Obviously the SARMs will help in that regard. Do you take Vitamin D? Try taking 20,000-50,000iu/d Vitamin D for a while. It's beneficial in several areas, and it's an easy little tweek for your PTC.

I got my tript from superior I'm not sure whether it's acetate or not it's 100mcg. All the test esters have cleared I was running all fast acting compounds bc I just competed may 2nd. I'm on vacation right now so I plan on running my pct when I get home. Obviously not gonna travel with all my sups and pins.

Alright then, do the PTC as soon as your can.

Since you have both hcg and trip, you may want to prime your nuts with the hcg first. You can take the HCG for a week, then do the Triptorelin.

Or you can just take the Trip first. It's up to you. Just get your balls rollin as soon as you can.

Alright then, do the PTC as soon as your can.

Since you have both hcg and trip, you may want to prime your nuts with the hcg first. You can take the HCG for a week, then do the Triptorelin.

Or you can just take the Trip first. It's up to you. Just get your balls rollin as soon as you can.

Sounds good. Just checking if it has negative effects using them together. You know half the stuff you read says one thing and the other says another.

Thanks bro.

So was it IM injection and also anyone know how long they'd wait after p cycle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws