over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Herpuzine and Primo?

S2KG

Newbies
Hey guys, I've been reading lots into MK-677 and I keep noticing that people run Herpuzine 3x daily and Prima pre-bed to maximize the effectiveness of GHRH and GHRP's.

I'm pressed for time during the week or I would spend a shit ton researching these two substances. I was hoping you could chime in and give me some added information.

Has anybody done tests to prove they work?
How effective are these when added to a peptide cycle vs not taking them during your peptide cycle? Do they have any side effects?

I've been a heavy peptide user for the last 6 months.
I started off taking Ipam 120mcg 5x daily and Mod GRF 129 5x daily. I got tired of so many injections so I ran an Ipam boom protocol for 3 months.

Ipamorelin 500 morning, 500 late afternoon, 1g bedtime.
Mod GRF 129 100mcg 3x
Saturday / Sunday I took nothing to rest the PIT, then hit Ipam 1g Sunday night.
Did this for 3 straight weeks, then I would go to Ipam 120mcg pre bed for 7 days. (Rest the pit) Then I would repeat the boom cycle for another 3 weeks. As stated I did this for over 3 months and loved it!!!

Now I'm running CJC Dac 3.5mg weekly. (500mcg pre-bed 7 days a week )
Ipamorelin 250mcg morning, 250mcg afternoon, 500mcg at night.

Since I use such a heavy amount (My focus is high IGF-1 levels and GH levels) it makes sense that I also run something alongside it if it proves to amplify the effects of my cycle.

So if you guys can please fill me in on these wonder drugs that would be excellent!

Also where are you buying them from?

I'm in Canada if that helps.

Hope this thread makes sense, I'm exhausted and tired from starring at the computer all day. Spent the last 5 hours reading through half of the MK-677 thread...

P.S I'll throw up a log pertaining to my CJC DAC cycle when I get a chance tomorrow, I also have a 7 month body transformation thread to show you guys. "I'm down 57lb on the scale :)"

Dude, huperzine a is really cheap. Why dont u try 200-400 Mcgs at bedtime with your cjc.(huperzine works by inhibiting somastatin, i case ur wondering why people research it peps.)As far as prami, I assume ur talking adout pramipexole, Id wait till u have for research before u worry with that one.

I use Huperzine A (200 mcg/day in the AM) while I am on DAC and feel it does help. I would avoid using before bed as it gives me a small energy boost and makes me more alert. It is commonly used as a cognitive enhancer and memory aid.

Bump for more information on this. Are there only certain peptides that huperzine A is recommended to use with? Also, what is the recommended dose for when you do use it and how many times per day for it to do what it's supposed to do?

I thought I was set with me ghrp 2 and cjc no Dac as well as my mk-677 and cjc with Dac cycles I was going to run back to back and now I'm hearing about this other compound I'm going to have to run with them too... Now I'm wondering if I shouldve been in this huperzine A stuff this entire time I've been using my peps....

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws