over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cjc/ghrp2 + slin timing

RoidRage300

Registered
How long after injecting cjc-no DAC/ghrp2 should I wait before inject slin

Novolin r is the slin

15 mins? 30 mins? Thanks

I always used them at the same time, since Humulin R takes a while to become active. I think I read Dat saying taking them at the same time was fine, but that was so long ago, I could be wrong.

I would probably take slin first then wait 10-15 mins to take ghrp/cjc bc R takes 30-45mins to start and last 6-8hrs so you would be ready to eat before it kicked in. I personally use log so I do ghrp/cjc first then log right before I sit down to eat.

My worry was that the insulin would immediately inhibit the gh release, even if it wasn't peaked or kicked in yet

Thanks guys, anyone else? This is post workout as well

So far iv been doing the cjc/ghrp, wait 30 mins then slin and sip a shake for an hour then meal

Are you doing this post workout? If so not really optimAl with either compounds.

Are you doing this post workout? If so not really optimAl with either compounds.

Agreed if I use R I do Chad Nichols protocol 3xday 2-3xweek 1 being an hr pre workout if not I use log 15 mins pre workout.

I hate slin pre workout. Iv done both for a long time, and have actually noticed better results from using everything right after training

When I use slin pre, It nearly always ruined my workout, regardless of how many carbs I took in.

I hate slin pre workout. Iv done both for a long time, and have actually noticed better results from using everything right after training

When I use slin pre, It nearly always ruined my workout, regardless of how many carbs I took in.
That's very strange if your diet earlier in the day and your peri and intra workout nutrition are reasonable.

The ghrp2 pulse will peak around 45mins so time the gh pulse peak with the peak of the novolin r, which I am guessing is later so I would dose the slin before to time the peaks together.

The ghrp2 pulse will peak around 45mins so time the gh pulse peak with the peak of the novolin r, which I am guessing is later so I would dose the slin before to time the peaks together.

This is how I would do it also. Never used slin with peptides always gh but I plan to this off season so we'll see how it goes. I always just try different ways and see what works best for me. I've used both R and log so I know how fast it effects me which is really what your looking for when timing gh or peptides with slin.

Dose the Nov r 1 Hr preworkout and the peps 15-30 min pre workout this will give about the best overlap of peaks together and still have both very active while training.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear