over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

gh serum levels

saffire

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Hello guys,

I did test on NORDI pens 10mg / 1.5ml (blue)

it was 10iu sub-q, after 2 hours blood test.

results of test:

SOMATROPINE 17.80 [ 0.00-10]
IGF-1 492.00 [116-358]

is my nordi legit?

i red somewhere that guy get 550 igf1 from nordis and did only 3.5iu!

The igf has to build over weeks so I would worry about that and really you should have test more at 3 hours so you serum was still on the way up. Looks legit to me

The igf has to build over weeks so I would worry about that and really you should have test more at 3 hours so you serum was still on the way up. Looks legit to me

The inject should be IM, not subQ. SubQ takes longer to peak. I bet the serum HGH score would have been much higher if tested properly.

The inject should be IM, not subQ. SubQ takes longer to peak. I bet the serum HGH score would have been much higher if tested properly.
Exactly I forgot to include that thanks jj

To compare tests like this you really have to eliminate as many variables as possible

Hello guys,

I did test on NORDI pens 10mg / 1.5ml (blue)

it was 10iu sub-q, after 2 hours blood test.

results of test:

SOMATROPINE 17.80 [ 0.00-10]
IGF-1 492.00 [116-358]

is my nordi legit?

i red somewhere that guy get 550 igf1 from nordis and did only 3.5iu!

DAMN! Why is everyone here starting to make up their own protocol the last week or so? This is the second time someone has done subq and timed it wrong...and I believe the last time they decided to use 5iu. If you don't follow the established protocol....you are doing your own thing which can't hold much value or comparison to the rest of the testing. When you do it subq....the timing changes. It's also absorbed slightly differently....so you can't really compare it to the HUNDREDS(yes HUNDREDS) of tests we have done as a community. You do the inject IM....you always do 10iu....and you wait 2.5-3.25 hrs.

IGF levels take 2-4 weeks to build so don't do that on a whim. If you aren't able to afford 10iu daily of pharma(most can't)....and you only want to do ONE test...run it for a month at 3,4,5,6iu and then the day of the test blast 10iu IM for the serum. Your serum and igf tests will be accurate for that one test. The other option is Serum in the beginning and do a second test after several weeks.

Guys!!! Follow protocol...it's how we make advances!

Thanks for the efforts Saffire.

DAMN! Why is everyone here starting to make up their own protocol the last week or so? This is the second time someone has done subq and timed it wrong...and I believe the last time they decided to use 5iu. If you don't follow the established protocol....you are doing your own thing which can't hold much value or comparison to the rest of the testing. When you do it subq....the timing changes. It's also absorbed slightly differently....so you can't really compare it to the HUNDREDS(yes HUNDREDS) of tests we have done as a community. You do the inject IM....you always do 10iu....and you wait 2.5-3.25 hrs.

IGF levels take 2-4 weeks to build so don't do that on a whim. If you aren't able to afford 10iu daily of pharma(most can't)....and you only want to do ONE test...run it for a month at 3,4,5,6iu and then the day of the test blast 10iu IM for the serum. Your serum and igf tests will be accurate for that one test. The other option is Serum in the beginning and do a second test after several weeks.

Guys!!! Follow protocol...it's how we make advances!

Thanks for the efforts Saffire.

Thanks sir, my friend told me to do that test, but he doesn't mention IM, so i did like i normaly do, and then i finally read more & more posts on forum where people advice IM ,

now i know thank you Knight9!

The next time when you are off GH take a baseline IGF1 test and after 4 weeks another IGF1 test.
GH serum level is not as accurate as the IGF test!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131