over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Acceptable GH serum?

bg091593

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I'm getting blood drawn soon to check the numbers (GH serum and IGF) on Naps generic blues which I've been running at 6iu ed for about a month now. What would you consider an acceptable GH serum number? Remember these are generics, and priced at/under $1.50/iu. I was thinking anything 15ng and over I wild be satisfied with my purchase. I have 3 kits left. I hate to have that "grass is greener on the other side" mentality about this as its a good way to throw away some money.

You pin 10iu IM 3 hrs prior to blood test. Good serum scores are 20-30.

If I come back with say a score of 16ng which is what I'm assuming it's around, don't you think it's more economical to buy a lot of that for 150, than to spend say 250 for something that tests at 20ng? Looking at it as a $/ng rather than $/kit or $/iu. I'm new to the GH scene and I ofcourse understand nothing will beat pharma but some of us can't justify 6-7 dollars an iu for something that tests twice as high but costs 4 times as much. Opinions?

6-7$ an iu??? you are getting ripped off brother!

What do most people pay for pharma??? Most sources I see that's what they go for?

Its different for everyone if you never have done a Serum before.
a good serum for you could be 15- 45. You need to establish a record for yourself to see were you test...
If you are IGF-1 testing than 100 IGF-1 points for every 1 iu is (after about a week) a general rule but even that varies Person to person...

Yeah I'll be doing an IGF test too along with female hormone panel... I screwed myself by not getting a baseline igf number before starting but I should still be able to tell if it's elevated. Does anyone else here run naps blues?

What do most people pay for pharma??? Most sources I see that's what they go for?
Pharma?
Seros 126iu. 600-750
Humatrope 72iu. 500-600+
Norditropin 45iu. $350
Genotropin 36iu. $250

You're not running pharma though. In my opinion, it's not smarter to buy cheap and run more garbage hoping to get your levels acceptable. It seems there is real good and reliable chinese gh out there(that almost always scores 20's and is under 1.50/iu which isn't a great price), so if you haven't found it...keep looking.

I also have no idea how in the world you are already guessing what your serum score will be?

A great igf score would be 600-700 (@6iu) but I highly doubt you will get near there.

Last edited:
I suppose "guess" wasn't the right word. I'm just hoping for a number similar to that... I've seen a few of the reliable sources being thrown around for good generics such as TP and HK. From what I can take away from my research both are fairly careful about who they deal with and require references, which to me tells me that it's a decent product. I've seen TP's serum tests as recent as last week and they all score low 20's. I don't know their prices or any of their info yet, I'll be on the lookout in a month or so when I am getting low on GH.

Let's put it this way...if I got 15 on a serum, I'd likely not shop at that store again. Your igf test will be very telling as well.

Im on less than 1 iu a day just to test it out on pharm (i take .2 of a 1.8/ml serostim 2x per day, and SOMETIMES .2 PWO), to see how i would score on igf1, and I have been on this protocol for close to 6 months. and my igf1 is 548 ng/ml

range is 114-492

Last edited:
Pharma?
Seros 126iu. 600-750
Humatrope 72iu. 500-600+
Norditropin 45iu. $350
Genotropin 36iu. $250

You're not running pharma though. In my opinion, it's not smarter to buy cheap and run more garbage hoping to get your levels acceptable. It seems there is real good and reliable chinese gh out there(that almost always scores 20's and is under 1.50/iu which isn't a great price), so if you haven't found it...keep looking.

I also have no idea how in the world you are already guessing what your serum score will be?

A great igf score would be 600-700 (@6iu) but I highly doubt you will get near there.

i got to 698 on 3.6ius of pharm, but everyone is different for sure

Appointment for tomorrow at 10:45... I imagine I won't get the results for a week or so due to the long holiday.

Prob get the results before end of following week bro.

Id say 15+ for a so so generic 20+ is pretty good pref 22+. Good luck

Follow the protocol that knight laid out.. Ive done the exact same 3 different times with different kits of rips and each one scored in the low 30s, I was damn pleased with that. However, IGF is something that I believe most people don't fully understand (myself included). I have a script and run 5iu/ day of omni trope that I personally pick up at the pharmacy. I was on it for a couple months every day and my igf levels were in normal limits..

10iu IM left delt. 3 hours and 18 minutes later blood drawn from left elbow. I'll post the results when I get them... That's strange about the omnitrope igf levels?

Can't post in the lab results section yet...
GH serum = 17.1ng/mL
IGF = 310ng/mL

Naps Blue tops ordered 4/22

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume