over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Clenbuterol: Low Dose

RamboStallone

Featured Member/Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I started some low dose clenbuterol today. 40mcgs is all I am going to run. This is enough to burn fat without increasing my heart rate too dramatically and sweating all day long.

After administration I felt some minor stimulant effects. The goal is to accelerate fat loss on my cut. Nothing more to report right now.

How quickly is to be expected to notice some fat loss at that dose?

Wish 40mcg worked for me . I ran it up to 200mcg to get anything out of it on my last run . I did use benadryl nightly to clean out the receptors and sleep some

I'm feeling pretty hot already. Temp has been up all day. Let the fat burning begin.

I ran out of taurine and my back just cramped. I ordered some. May pickup some caps till the powder comes in.

I'm interested in what kind of results you get from this. I have some clen and never used it before. This might be that push I need

Are you running it 7 days a week or running a 5 on two off? I was thinking about for my prep begging later this summer. Starting low dose, similar to what you are doing, but running it Monday-Thurs or Thurs to Sunday. Then as I get closer to show date. Running it 7 days a week. I am thinking running the Thurs-Sunday would be ideal, I tend to be lazy on the weekends. Clen will get me up and get me moving around!

I tried running Clen a number of times at starting doses that I read were effective, but every time I did I had really bad sides, so I quit. Finally I decided to give one more try as part of my pre-summer cutting agenda, but starting only at 20mcg. I felt the effects, from weight loss to strength gain, even at that low dose within the first week. So I went 20 - 40 - 60 mcgs weeks one, two, three all in the morning, then a 4th week I went up to 80 split in two 40 doses. I had all the sides I was willing to deal with at that dose, such as insomnia, so that was my last week. I took a month off then repeated the same protocol, and got same great results, and also same level of sides at 80 as I had first go around. For me Clen is very effective at low dose, a literal headache at 80 or higher dosing. On it I drop a consistent 1.5 lbs a week with strict diet and no extra cardio. As a side note, I read the Benadryl theory that says it helps your receptors resist downgrading to the response of Clen, so I took one 25mg tab every night before bed.

I tried running Clen a number of times at starting doses that I read were effective, but every time I did I had really bad sides, so I quit. Finally I decided to give one more try as part of my pre-summer cutting agenda, but starting only at 20mcg. I felt the effects, from weight loss to strength gain, even at that low dose within the first week. So I went 20 - 40 - 60 mcgs weeks one, two, three all in the morning, then a 4th week I went up to 80 split in two 40 doses. I had all the sides I was willing to deal with at that dose, such as insomnia, so that was my last week. I took a month off then repeated the same protocol, and got same great results, and also same level of sides at 80 as I had first go around. For me Clen is very effective at low dose, a literal headache at 80 or higher dosing. On it I drop a consistent 1.5 lbs a week with strict diet and no extra cardio. As a side note, I read the Benadryl theory that says it helps your receptors resist downgrading to the response of Clen, so I took one 25mg tab every night before bed.
Good to hear low dose was effective for you.

You are either highly tolerant or the product was under dosed.

I doubt it is under dosed. I'll give you one guess where it came from :D. My system is completely cleared now, well at least of stimulants. I'm going to give it another run very soon

I've gone as high as 200mcg myself. I tolerated it but it was little much. 40 doesn't do much for me. I'm pretty stim tolerant probably due to extended bronkaid use. I'll probably build up to 175 tops the next time I use it.

I like 40mcg. To me clen's fat mobilization properties are more important than it's "fat burning" or thermogenic characteristics. This is easily achieved with a relatively low 40mcg dose. Be sure to supplement with 5gm taurine daily.

I'm so glad for this thread. Anymore, I stick to 20-60mcg. That was the prescription recommendation. If I need more, then I add something else that's complimentary.

40mcg is plenty if you remain sensitive...the high doses are just to combat increased tolerance. I love the effects the first week or so at 40mcg...wish it lasted!

40mcg is plenty if you remain sensitive...the high doses are just to combat increased tolerance. I love the effects the first week or so at 40mcg...wish it lasted!
I was told to use ketotifen to keep myself sensitive. Anybody know what dose should be ran? I should probably search it, this isn't new I'm sure.

I was told to use ketotifen to keep myself sensitive. Anybody know what dose should be ran? I should probably search it, this isn't new I'm sure.

I believe 1mg before bed is standard.

Can ketotifen be bought over the counter?

40 mcg is sweet if diet is on point. I rarely go above 80mcg at the most. usually 40 -60 is all I need. Throw some t3 in and fat will melt off!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws