over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

frag 176-191 And timing help

N

newbadgenes

Gonna try some frag 176-191 again for some fat loss in the am. Need advice with fats timing. In the morn I'm gonna take frag before cardio but I'm in the habit of having my cup coffee with a tsp of coconut oil with either a tsp of grass fed butter or grass fed ghee

I know carbs are suppose to stop the fat burning process of frag 176-191 but do fats have any effect ?

Ive had great success with Frag dosed 500mcg 15 min prior to fasted cardio.
Big glass of diet coke and off to the gym. I sip crystal lite whilst doing cardio.
I do believe that carbs and fats will blunt its effectiveness.

thanks for the help! Ill drop the ghee and coconut oil from the morning coffee and have it black with some stevia. Also going to dose at 500mcg

Ive had great success with Frag dosed 500mcg 15 min prior to fasted cardio.
Big glass of diet coke and off to the gym. I sip crystal lite whilst doing cardio.
I do believe that carbs and fats will blunt its effectiveness.

thanks for the help! Ill drop the ghee and coconut oil from the morning coffee and have it black with some stevia. Also going to dose at 500mcg

That sounds like a great plan. But as the above stated 250mcg but will a great dose too. You don't want any calories when the hgh frag is active. It's an ideal peptide for guys that fast too. For anyone who does intermittent fasting 250mcg HGH Frag every few hours of your fast is an amazing protocol. For guys wanting to eat when active I wouldn't even bother injecting it.

I would take either HGH or GH peps upon waking with 500mcg GH frag 20 minutes later then do fully fasted cardio.

IMO major difference between 250 and 500.

mixed reviews, peptides are so tough to figure out. Thanks to all that have given advice and experience. Have a buddy that is big into peptides.

His advice was to not worry about grass fed butter fat or ghee in my coffee and hit 500mcg. Guess Ill take everyones advice and also trial and error. Ive done tons research. A lot of different info out there.

thanks again!

found more info on no fats or carbs, heres one

Studies have suggested that taking 250mcg of HGH 176-191 at each meal, five days a week will get you the best results. If you are looking for a more aggressive dose, bump up your dose of HGH 176-191 to 350mcg three times a day, five days a week. Doses should be given three hours apart, and the injection should be given on an empty stomach or after eating only protein, as carbohydrates and fats stunt the release of the growth hormone within the body.

so just coffee and stevia and off to the gym, 5am ughhh

Studies have suggested that taking 250mcg of HGH 176-191 at each meal, five days a week will get you the best results. If you are looking for a more aggressive dose, bump up your dose of HGH 176-191 to 350mcg three times a day, five days a week. Doses should be given three hours apart, and the injection should be given on an empty stomach or after eating only protein, as carbohydrates and fats stunt the release of the growth hormone within the body.

We def know not to ingest carbs, fats are questionable; so I figured just to be sure none of either around pinning. No complaints with results. I am going to start 3x daily Monday. At this point, Im carbless least 3 meals of day anyway.

That would be a good experiment to dose GH frag, or preferably AOD, a half hour before each meal. I don't particularly enjoy cardio so if AOD before each meal did the trick without cardio then I'm all for it.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear